***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,891 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by safety guy
J182
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well...the Exalted One has been revealed.
Thud.
👽
Scotty Flamingo
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!

So happy for him
Scotty Flamingo
"You're not the first out of touch old man who didn't believe in me."
J182
AG
I'm glad Lee is getting another shot, after all rumors and Hardy hype, it's kind of a letdown.
👽
Scotty Flamingo
Well well well
J182
AG
I wonder how this plays out. Replaces Page in the Elite?
Imagine had there been a crowd for this. Sucks there won't be an audience for a while.
👽
Bunk Moreland
Just began the ep. The cold open alone is better than anything wwe has done in a closed atmosphere combined.
Bunk Moreland
Taz on AEW... Wonder where he'd land after the CBS sports radio show got axed.
ShawnTxAg
AG
So many things done right here!! For 1 they focused on wrestling instead of just entertaining. 2 camera positioned to avoid bringing focus on empty seats/arena helped. 3rd heels in the audience adding commentary to matches was genius
J182
AG
WWE can't seem to figure out how to make the show work without a crowd. They have talent no doubt, but for some reason taking the crowd away has them handcuffing more than normal.
👽
Bunk Moreland
AEW did as good a job as could be expected. I zoomed through a few matches I didn't care about but the production overall was great.
zooguy96
J-Quob said:

WWE can't seem to figure out how to make the show work without a crowd. They have talent no doubt, but for some reason taking the crowd away has them handcuffing more than normal.

That's cause WWE sucks.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
Scotty Flamingo
Still laughing at, "Look at the pompous son of a *****! And Arn Anderson with a Waffle House menu!"
johnnyblaze36
AG
Just finished watching AEW. As good as Cody did, I thought to myself "I can't even get into this it's so weird with no audience".

I stuck with it, fast forwarded through some segments, and then AEW reaffirmed my belief that Jericho is the best **** talker/entertainer in the history of the industry.

The fact that he imposed a ban on fans until he says so was perfect.

Kinda sucks for the two separate new acquisition reveals for them personally imo but perfect execution on AEW's part.

There are two different story lines that I'm legitimately interested in moving forward.
SACR
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Just finished watching AEW. As good as Cody did, I thought to myself "I can't even get into this it's so weird with no audience".

I stuck with it, fast forwarded through some segments, and then AEW reaffirmed my belief that Jericho is the best **** talker/entertainer in the history of the industry.

Kinda sucks for the two separate new acquisition reveals for them personally imo but perfect execution on AEW's part.

There are two different story lines that I'm legitimately interested in moving forward.
Where can I watch this? That's brilliant!!
chris1515
AG
I'm not sure if Wwe trusts their talent enough to put them on a live mic with no script like AEW did with the guys in the audience last night.
Bunk Moreland
Jericho also sounded like he was enjoying a little bit of the bubbly before his commentator booth apparance.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
His eyes were bloodshot in the closing scene
SACR
AG
Is last night's show online?
maverick2076
It should be on Hulu.
Scotty Flamingo
I'm seeing reports that WWE might try to move Mania to June 7th at MSG.
johnnyblaze36
AG
SACR said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Where can I watch this? That's brilliant!!
I'm having a hard time finding a clip from it but there is this for now:

J182
AG
Okay, Gronk is entertaining.
👽
toucan82
Anyone else watching Wrestlemania 30?

LET'S GO CENA!!!!!!
Wolfpac 08
AG
Scotty Flamingo
Wolfpac 08 said:

Hasn't been a better mania moment since
Not a Bot
AG

OCEN99
AG
Wolfpac 08
AG
This opening match on Dynamite has started out pretty rough. They tried to hit some spots early on, but it just wasn't flowing.

They've taken it out of the ring and turned it into more of a brawl, which has been better
ShawnTxAg
AG
Im a big fan of darby!
jrod2181
I don't get this Dark Order angle. First Brodie Lee does not seem to me to be a Main eventer and now they went from cult to corrupt corporation/Mafia family within one week.
Bunk Moreland
yeah last night's ep was a little all over the place.
ShawnTxAg
AG
I think it was more of another shot at Vince
Wolfpac 08
AG
WTH is this **** ? Teleportation?

ShawnTxAg
AG
While its true they have focused on more technical wrestling, they sure as hell didn't overlook the entertainment part or gimmicks!! First a dinosaur now teleportation and william shakespearesque promos
First Page Last Page
Page 343 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.