***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,767,024 Views | 16570 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by dcaggie04
Scotty Flamingo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
But I got first place tonight on the scorecard for Pro Wrestling Scorecards
Texan_Aggie
AG
Thoughts on EC:

• Daniel Bryan looked hurt on that German suplex. Yikes, that match went on too long.
  • Andrade v Humberto - don't really care about this feud. Don't know why this continues to go on unless they are trying to reach a certain market and it is working.
  • Thought the men's tag EC was interesting. Really enjoyed the spot with Lince Dorado spot off the top of the cage. Tucker and Otis are growing on me, I find myself getting behind them.
  • Black v AJ was surprisingly good. Would be neat to have Black/Taker v the OC. Still think OC is a dumb name, though.
  • Street Profits v Rollins - Feel like SP has one guy that is terrible on the mic and non-charasmatic, the other tries to overcompensate. Couldn't care less about this feud. All the real tag teams are on Smackdown. Good for them to win, the crowd seems to enjoy.
  • Strowman - Fell asleep during this match.
  • Women's EC - This was such a weak pairing. An NXT star shows up and less than a month later cleans up on the main roster women? This makes the women's roster outside of a few look weak. Also, is SB a vampire or UFC fighter? She is just boring. Also, feel like Nattie took a bad landing and was concussed, the ref thought so as well.

This PPV is why I don't like the special international PPVs. There is minimal time for storyline build and its just a bunch of crap randomly thrown together. Let's hope that WM season gets some good push.
J182
AG

I guess this confirms Hardy is the Exalted One.
TheDraw
AG
Thoughts on Orange Cassidy?
Scotty Flamingo
J182
AG
Make sure you are washing your hands correctly.

Scotty Flamingo
Ryan Satin just reported on Backstage that WWE is close to signing Gronk to a deal
Not a Bot
AG
Looks like live wrestling events might be in jeopardy for a while, WrestleMania among them.
Dan Scott
AG
Wrestlemania in Saudi Arabia maybe
Dan Scott
AG
Poor Vince, he relaunches the XFL and it's going great but might go under because of this virus. Bad luck
J182
AG
J182
AG
I think it's inevitable that WM gets postponed. No possible way it is going to go on this point. Everything being postponed/cancelled throughout the country.
👽
Sports-Ag
AG
Scotty Flamingo
Sports-Ag said:

Excellent!
Dan Scott
AG
Just saw that XFL games are cancelled. No way Wrestlemania goes on as scheduled
chris1515
AG
the audience for Smackdown is the entire Baron Corbin fan club.
OCEN99
AG
chris1515 said:

the audience for Smackdown is the entire Baron Corbin fan club.
I didn't know John Cena was a fan of King Corbin.
permabull
AG
ShawnTxAg
AG
Watched the "highlights" of the Empty Arena. That was garbage. John Cena looks like he has aged a lot. The fiend looks incredible, that far off stair is his eyes I don't even know what to say
ski-man
Scotty Flamingo
ShawnTxAg said:

Watched the "highlights" of the Empty Arena. That was garbage. John Cena looks like he has aged a lot. The fiend looks incredible, that far off stair is his eyes I don't even know what to say

Damn I thought the show was great.
Goodson
S
^

Different strokes for different folks. The show was unwatchable from my standpoint. No crowd = must not watch TV for the home viewer. It's amazing how much more energy flows into the performers and the entire show through the fans.

If WWE had been smart, it would have brought some of their best former wrestlers (from a mic skills standpoint) and made those segments longer.

The Cena-Bray Wyatt piece was the best segment of the night -- and it wasn't even close.
chris1515
AG
I think the Wwe should be putting together some "best of" episodes to air until they can get back to live crowds.

The empty arena was not good.
Scotty Flamingo
Scotty Flamingo
https://www.wwe.com/amp/shows/wrestlemania/article/wrestlemania-36-statement?__twitter_impression=true

Well...
Wolfpac 08
AG
They should still work the (non-existent) crowd. Heels talking **** to no one
Bunk Moreland
Red hat guy has to be there right?
Scotty Flamingo
Cm punk suggested they pipe in an occasional cm punk chant
Wolfpac 08
AG
Gotta give credit to Jimmy McNulty for the idea
Jimmy McNulty
jrod2181
Wrestlemania will be two night event . At least I have two nights of entertainment coming up
ShawnTxAg
AG
Interesting times indeed
ShawnTxAg
AG
Is that a dixie chicken t shirt on hangman!?
Scotty Flamingo
jrod2181 said:

Wrestlemania will be two night event . At least I have two nights of entertainment coming up
I don't hate this idea moving forward. That's how Wrestle Kingdom was this year and it was perfect.
J182
AG
👽
First Page Last Page
Page 342 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.