***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,361 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by safety guy
Not a Bot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Butcher of Blaviken said:

Anyone watching Takeover 25?

Roddy and Riddle just tore the ****ing house down.

Going to watch it here pretty soon. NXT is a better product than the main roster.
J182
AG
The NXT crowds are always into it and that just makes everything so much better
Icecream_Ag
S
Cactus Jack said:

Butcher of Blaviken said:

Anyone watching Takeover 25?

Roddy and Riddle just tore the ****ing house down.

Going to watch it here pretty soon. NXT is a better product than the main roster.
Vince doesn't step on creative toes in NXT. Although as soon as NXT gets a tv channel package, I would bet on the quality dropping quickly
Geralt of Rivia
S
While I'm of the opinion that Triple H would be better than Vince right now, he only has to worry about an hour of TV each week, and one PPV every 2-3 months
J182
AG
Pump that Gargano v Cole match into my veins.
Scotty Flamingo
Found it interesting that Johnny, who is the most babyface wrestler on the roster, was getting boo'd. Shows how over Adam Cole BAY-BAY! is.
Olsen
AG
In honor of WWE Live returning to Reed tonight for the first time in years, here's a look back to April 15, 2002 when Monday Night Raw was taped at Reed:

BONUS: When WCW Thunder was taped at Reed on September 6, 2000:

johnnyblaze36
AG
Wow I never knew that WCW and Goldberg was here in 2000. Not sure why I wouldn't have gone as that was when WCW was right in my wheelhouse and I was still in school and obsessed with Goldberg and had gone the year before.
J182
AG
Got on 12th Man Foundation to see what kind of tickets were left and got this error "The event that you are looking for is no longer available. Please fill out the below information and a Texas A&M representative will follow up with you."
Olsen
AG
Tickets are still available in person at the ticket box office at Reed today starting at 3 PM. From what I remember, all of the sections dropped prices earlier this week.
J182
AG
Ah okay.
Trying to convince the gf to wanna go, but yesterday we went to Truth BBQ and to Shiner so I think she's evented out.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Any chance that Kofi shows up as a surprise? I need some New Day in my life.

Geralt of Rivia
S
I don't think so. I think he is either still in Ghana or is on his way back to the states. I'd love to be wrong, though
johnnyblaze36
AG
Alright I'll settle for a Xavier Woods singles match.
J182
AG
If you have IG, follow #wwecollegestation. Some of the wrestlers are tagging it while they're in town. Someone ran into Lars Sullivan at Golds Gym and looks like the IIconics are/were eating lunch at Panera.
Olsen
AG
Looks like Billie Kay from The IIconics was at the Starbucks on University Drive.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I see some people with beer. Going to try and find that soon
johnnyblaze36
AG
Yes just walked by a beer stand and was pleasantly shocked. Double fisting CS' own Contract Killer.
Geralt of Rivia
S
That was a lot of fun. The guy in front of me was really annoying, though
Olsen
AG
It was a fun event! I hope WWE or AEW would do a live taping show at Reed for at least a night again in the future!
Bunk Moreland
Geralt of Rivia said:

That was a lot of fun. The guy in front of me was really annoying, though

Had an annoying one in front of us too.

Great show. Talent was hilarious. Billie Kay was awesome.

So glad we got Black/Murphy instead of Black/Jinder which was the match in Waco last night apparently.

Ali worked the crowd great. Carmella got injured. Murphy lost his tooth on the kick to the face.

Fun stuff.
Geralt of Rivia
S
What section were you in?

Ali/Andrade was my favorite match
Bunk Moreland
Floor7. Near the bell.

Agree Andrade/Ali was a great match.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I was in Floor 7 also, so we may be talking about the same guy. Stood a majority of the time when everybody else was sitting and was always slightly off when chanting?
Bunk Moreland
I believe we speak of the same one.
J182
AG
That was a lot of fun. Me and the GF had a great time. Wish they would have scheduled this during the school year for a bigger turnout.
Scotty Flamingo
Bunk Moreland said:

I believe we speak of the same one.

Sorry I was really enjoying myself
johnnyblaze36
AG
I got my Xavier!! Fun stuff indeed.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I just read this on Cageside Seats

Quote:

• The expectation is that Brock Lesnar will win the title when he cashes in his Money in the Bank contract tonight on Raw.

Bobcat06
AG
A good angle to play with Lesnar would be that he's so out of touch that he doesn't know the rules (like they did with his MiTB contract). Have him lose matches because he unintentionally DQs himself.
MW13
AG
Took my boy and he loved it. Thought he Black/Murphy match was the best of the night. Both impressed me. It was a good time. I hope they come back.
Bunk Moreland
Sonya Deville looks way hotter in person without all the dark makeup on. She also appeared to be the best female athlete in the ring when she wanted to be.

Charlotte really is the queen. She had full control of the crowd. And put Ember over a bit by saying she got to choose anyone to be her opponent and wanted it to be Ember.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Bunk Moreland said:

Charlotte really is the queen. She had full control of the crowd.
That is very true. Everybody wanted to cheer her, but she knew just what to say to turn it into boos
J182
AG
That Evans/Flair match was sloppy as hell. Evans is still too green imo.
Olsen
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

I just read this on Cageside Seats

Quote:

• The expectation is that Brock Lesnar will win the title when he cashes in his Money in the Bank contract tonight on Raw.

I'm glad this didn't happen but Lesnar wanted to cash it in at Super Showdown this Friday.
First Page Last Page
Page 292 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.