***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,745,277 Views | 16328 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Scotty Flamingo
johnnyblaze36
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Becky showed up and interfered with a Rousey/Natalia vs Riott Squad tag match, got arrested, and Rousey kicked a bunch of guys asses and called out Vince to come to the ring.

Stephanie came out instead. Ronda demanded a match against Becky at Mania, Stephanie refused, and Rousey dropped the title at Stephanie's feet and walked out of the ring.
Icecream_Ag
S
Either setting up her taking time off or a rivalry with Stephanie I guess.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Looks like Trips is healthy enough for mania!!
Scotty Flamingo
That was the best episode of raw in a looooong time. Bruce Pritchard is back and bringing it
Geralt of Rivia
S
Roll Tide

/Conrad
Goodson
S
Rousey's mike skills are improving by leaps and bounds.

Lynch needs to learn that the pucker-pout isn't her friend. If she wants to play the good bad girl ... or the bad good girl ... she needs to have watch some video of Stone Cold or The Rock
aTmLoKi
AG
Butcher of Blaviken said:

That was the best episode of raw in a looooong time. Bruce Pritchard is back and bringing it
I was wondering if that was coincidental.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I wonder if this means Bruce's podcast is going away
Scotty Flamingo
Honky Tonk Man is the next HOF inductee
Not a Bot
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

I wonder if this means Bruce's podcast is going away

I think it is done. Apparently he's an upper-level creative, and that's going to take up a ton of time. There are rumors circulating that Vince was furious the Undertaker is going to Starrcast, and this hiring was partly in response. I don't see that being true as you don't hire folks based on being mad at someone else, but you never know.

Conrad hasn't tweeted in several days, pretty unusual. He did tell Wrestling Inc that the live shows will be honored no matter what, but did not confirm that Bruce would be there.

Bruce can be a slimy guy at times, hopefully he at least gave him a bit of advance notice. Looks like the live shows are still on sale though.

Oh well, still have the archives. Maybe he can get Arn Anderson to take over. He would have a great take on what's been happening the last several years with the creative and backstage.
Cloud
Hardy Boyz got back together on smackdown last night. Also KO made his official return and Vince is replacing Kofi at fastline with him. Guessing this will build up to Kofi vs Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania
maverick2076
I'm really enjoying the R Truth/Carmella gimmick, and I like seeing Truth with the belt.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Agreed, I think he's always been underrated in WWE. To me, he is one of those guys that can make any dumb idea that Vince has work. If for no other reason than he will give it everything he has
Scotty Flamingo
Keith Lee is ridiculously athletic for his size
Scotty Flamingo
Tickets for g1 in dallas go on sale March 13th
Not a Bot
AG
Bruce is continuing the podcast.
chris1515
AG
I'm pretty sure R Truth is pretty tight with the McMahon family.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Yeah, I've heard that also
Scotty Flamingo
Torrie Wilson to the HOF
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'm thinking that the "Ambrose is leaving" thing is a work. I don't know if they'd be doing a Shield reunion, even as a feel good story, if he was leaving to maybe go right to AEW so soon after
Icecream_Ag
S
Well that was interesting. Ronda finally stops stuttering and goes full heel. I think that means Becky is out after fast lane due to her knee and they are gonna try and push Ronda into that loved heel role.
Geralt of Rivia
S
The knee is just storyline

A buddy of mine caught the last segment of Raw, hasn't watched in years, and he may be coming over to watch Mania. That's how good that closing segment was to a casual viewer
Scotty Flamingo
King Kong Bundy died
Scotty Flamingo
Wow he just tweeted out something a few hours ago. Crazy.
johnnyblaze36
AG
I don't understand why the crowd seems to have turned on Rousey. She's gotten infinitely better on the mic and at wrestling since she first came on the scene.

Icecream_Ag
S
johnnyblaze36 said:

I don't understand why the crowd seems to have turned on Rousey. She's gotten infinitely better on the mic and at wrestling since she first came on the scene.

to be fair, she wasn't really well liked to begin with. Hell her hometown crowd boo'd her. I think people were initially excited by the idea, then realized she's the female Roman reigns and are slow to change their opinions
J182
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

to be fair, she wasn't really well liked to begin with. Hell her hometown crowd boo'd her. I think people were initially excited by the idea, then realized she's the female Roman reigns and are slow to change their opinions
I think a big thing with it also is the emergence of Becky Lynch becoming the biggest thing in WWE. I feel if Becky doesn't hit the level of popularity that she has, Rousey still has some of that popularity to carry her over.

That being said, heel Rousey will be 100x better than face Rousey imo.
Scotty Flamingo
Agreed with above poster. It mostly has to do with Lynch I think.
Iowaggie
AG

King Kong Bundy died
Sports-Ag
AG
Samoa Joe wins the US title! About time they give him a belt.
Scotty Flamingo
Who betta than Kanyon?
Geralt of Rivia
S

Who betta than Kanyon?

I remember at the WCW house show at Reed when he faced Bobby Duncum Jr. he tore off Duncum's whorn jersey and wiped his ass with it.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

Who betta than Kanyon?

I remember at the WCW house show at Reed when he faced Bobby Duncum Jr. he tore off Duncum's whorn jersey and wiped his ass with it.
What year was this? I think I vaguely remember that. Was Sting and Chris Benoit there or was that a different show?
Geralt of Rivia
S
It was early 1999. Sting vs Bret Hart was the main event, and Kanyon, DDP, Benoit, and Raven were all there
Geralt of Rivia
S
Damn, apparently Ciampa needs neck surgery
First Page Last Page
Page 270 of 467

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.