***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,772,017 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by safety guy
toucan82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Will be interesting to see how they handle it because they're basically trying to create 2 divisions (men and women) with the same amount of TV hours as they had when they were doing 1 division and a side show.
if they have time for Lucha House Party, they have time for a decent Women's division
Scotty Flamingo
I actually thought the Rollins-Ambrose segment was good. Dean didn't have to say a word and made it work. This is gonna be a fun feud.
Legal Custodian
AG
Pet peeve about pushing the women's division. Stop having them all come out together for a big announcement or celebration. It's seems forced every single time and if the goal is to have them on par with the men, do we ever see that on the men's side outside of a death or catastrophe?
Geralt of Rivia
S
100% agree
maverick2076
Looks like they solved the Daniel Bryan issue too.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I have no idea if this is old or new, but The Elite dressed up as Mario characters

J182
AG
I thought this was pretty funny.

https://instagr.am/p/Bpk_fPglwtH
dcaggie04
AG
Scurll as Wario is perfect.
Scotty Flamingo
Geralt of Rivia said:

I have no idea if this is old or new, but The Elite dressed up as Mario characters

Not shown here, but Kenny Omega was toad
Iowaggie
AG
Part of the problem in the WWE is the overexposure and short time to develop storylines.
Instead of just Raw and 2-6 PPVs (like through the early 90s) there is about 15 PPVs and 3-5 shows (depending on how you count Digital shows and WWE Divas).

They have enough air time to develop a women's show or division, but they may need to rethink how often they have people make appearances on each show. I feel like now, certain characters are overexposed, and people get sick of them, and others get buried.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Anybody watching Crown Jewel?
Scotty Flamingo
Geralt of Rivia said:

Probably just gonna watch the BOD vs. DX match tomorrow. Everything else has been spoiled by the WWE twitter.
bigcat22
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

Didn't get to watch, but followed it online. I'm interested to see everyone's opinions on the booking of several of these matches.
Bunk Moreland
haven't watched but I'm ok with the result on a lot of the matches.

Braun/Brock being the major outlier. Once again the belt goes off TV and means nothing. Once again Braun is squashed.
bigcat22
AG
Basically that and the decision to crown Shane McMahon as the "best in the world" was a little dumb. It's almost like they were doing it to rib CM Punk. I just feel like the entire PPV propped up part timers and did nothing for the everyday roster.
Scotty Flamingo
I bet HBK could have a great match with AJ Styles
J182
AG
"Brock Lesnar when you come, bring that brand new WWE title too. I feel like being a WWE Champion too. Let's go, let's go Brock. Bring that belt with you if you come to my house."

Icecream_Ag
S
J-Quob said:

"Brock Lesnar when you come, bring that brand new WWE title too. I feel like being a WWE Champion too. Let's go, let's go Brock. Bring that belt with you if you come to my house."

DC is such a chicken***** Lewis stepped up bigly to fight DC with no camp and having been through a brutal fight in the previous ppv, and DC struts around like he beat Jon jones finally. He's a wannabe WWE heel with Navasota professional wrestling charisma.
Scotty Flamingo
Have any of the recent nxt guys benefitted from a call up better than Elias. He is so freaking over.
zooguy96
Why they're doing with the universal championship sucks. Brock is never on tv. It's stupid.

One of the myriad of reasons why Smackdown is the superior show.
Geralt of Rivia
S
That doesn't look like it feels too good

Sports-Ag
AG
Becky freaking Lynch!!
Geralt of Rivia
S
I don't know of another woman that could turn me on by having a busted open face. She is such a badass
Scotty Flamingo
That was just Becky Lynch's career defining moment.
Sports-Ag
AG
She has to be the hottest thing right now in wrestling and typical Vince will have her lose to Rhonda. Hopefully this will wake him up and see how the crowd reacted to Becky.
J182
AG
Lynch is on another level of being over right now. She ripped on Edge and his neck, but the crowd ate it up, it was unreal.
Right now, everything she does is straight fire.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Well ***** I just saw a rumor that Becky vs Rousey might be off for Survivor Series because Becky may have broken her nose and suffered a concussion
J182
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

Well ***** I just saw a rumor that Becky vs Rousey might be off for Survivor Series because Becky may have broken her nose and suffered a concussion
Hasn't Nia grown a bit of a reputation for injuring others?
Scotty Flamingo
Hope not.
maverick2076
Jax is garbage. In the ring, on the mic...she sucks.
toucan82
Everything is dumb
johnnyblaze36
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

Appears to be true. That blows.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2018/11/becky-lynch-to-drop-the-smackdown-women-title-647794/

Quote:

As noted, SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch vs. RAW Women's Champion Ronda Rousey has been pulled from Sunday's WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view after Becky suffered a broken nose and concussion during last night's RAW invasion angle.

WWE officials have spent the day working on possible angles for tonight's go-home SmackDown to explain the injury, according to PWInsider. One idea discussed would see Becky quickly drop the title to another Superstar on tonight's show, then the new champion would go on to face Rousey at Survivor Series.
Claude!
It looks like he was holding an ink cartridge in his armpit and it exploded.
Scotty Flamingo
Rousey vs Asuka maybe
johnnyblaze36
AG
Geez they opened tonight with the replay of Nia clocking Becky and said she has a "broken FACE". Everyone is right Nia is trash.
First Page Last Page
Page 254 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.