***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,624 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by safety guy
toucan82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Damn
toucan82
Also, **** cancer
johnnyblaze36
AG
Just starting it and him coming out to boos as normal is awfully brutal now that I already know what's coming.

Surely the announcers knew beforehand, no?
johnnyblaze36
AG
Holy chit! Holy chit!!

This is how wrestling should always be.
Scotty Flamingo
Wow. Perfect time to pull the trigger on heel Ambrose.
MJ20/20
AG
It's a work. Vince has no limits on what he'll do to get Roman over.
Wolfpac 08
AG
MJ20/20 said:

It's a work. Vince has no limits on what he'll do to get Roman over.
Cloud
Lost in the shuffle was Elias' probably face turn in smashing his guitar on corbin's back. I'm ready for a big Elias push.
Scotty Flamingo
Braun turned face again too
Redstone
AG
Vince and HHH is working us

Nice
Scotty Flamingo
I liked the CM Punk chants when Shane asked who will be the best in the world. And he responded...I dont think he's in it.
Daveintx
DX vs the brothers should end like triple h vs sting...

near the end of the match DX is getting beaten down and the theme hits, with the rest of DX hitting the ring....

Then, a few moments later, the lights go out, chanting heard, the ministries theme hits..........
Geralt of Rivia
S
Wow, I just read that only a few people knew about Reigns' announcement before he made it, so all of the reactions from the announcers and other wrestlers were because they learned about it just like the rest of us
J182
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

Wow, I just read that only a few people knew about Reigns' announcement before he made it, so all of the reactions from the announcers and other wrestlers were because they learned about it just like the rest of us
Very surprising that this was not leaked or even mentioned at some point in Reigns' career. Crazy how quiet WWE was able to keep this.
Scotty Flamingo
WWE is looking for a new location for Crown Jewel apparently
Geralt of Rivia
S
Now it looks like they will be holding it in Saudi Arabia after all
Scotty Flamingo
Yep. Just saw that.
bigcat22
AG
bigcat22
AG
Not sure his many of you were planning on watching Evolution, but just saw where Alexa Bliss has been replaced by Alicia Fox in the tag match with Trish and Lita. Apparently Bliss was injured by Rousey in a house show last week. Kinda takes away all the allure of this match.
Bunk Moreland
Yep. Saw a rumor that was going to happen.

Too bad. Alicia is super fine in person. Random observation
Not a Bot
AG
I don't like what they've done with the Women's division.

Asuka, Sasha, and Ember Moon have been buried. They keep pushing the low talent Bellas, probably to help their reality show.

Would love to see Asuka turn heel and get a push.
maverick2076
So tired of Nia Jax. She's fat, she sucks in the mic, and she's a ****ty wrestler.
Not a Bot
AG
I thought we were about to see an Ember Moon push. Teased once again.
maverick2076
The 6 woman tag match was really good.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Anything worth watching? I've been playing red dead 2 all afternoon
Sports-Ag
AG
Charlotte and Becky with the best match. Should have been the main event.
maverick2076
Overall good PPV. Charlotte/Becky was the best match, but Rousey/Bella was good too. Rousey continues to improve in the ring. NXT Championship match was good.
bigcat22
AG
Hopefully last night proved that women's matches should no longer be considered "bathroom breaks." Really impressed with several matches and glad Becky got to retain. Also, can't speak to Brie, but Nikki Bella showed last night that she is a good worker and put on a great match, which couldn't have been easy following the Lynch/Flair match.

Outside of the ring, I wonder if I was the only one who noticed Renee Young's face when they were promoting Crown Jewel. She looked pissed and the crowd didn't like it either as they booed the video package pretty loudly.
Scotty Flamingo
Rousey has no business being as good as she is. But her matches are so entertaining.This is just like when Kurt Angle started. They are both just naturals considering their background.
Bunk Moreland
Quote:

Outside of the ring, I wonder if I was the only one who noticed Renee Young's face when they were promoting Crown Jewel. She looked pissed and the crowd didn't like it either as they booed the video package pretty loudly.

You were not. Twitter was talking about it and WWE cut the feed because when they were promoting it in the arena there were tons of loud boos apparently.
Iowaggie
AG
timc08 said:

I don't like what they've done with the Women's division.

Asuka, Sasha, and Ember Moon have been buried. They keep pushing the low talent Bellas, probably to help their reality show.

Would love to see Asuka turn heel and get a push.

I agree. Ditto regarding the Riott Squad, and I though Mandy Rose, Paige and Sonya were going to be a solid troupe, until Paige was ruled out, and now it seems like they don't know what to do with Mandy Rose and Sonya.

The Sasha and Bayley story line has been old since April, but ultimately Raw suffers from what seems to be no clue where to go with the women's division, especially if they are fearful of making Nia Jax and Ember Moon heels. Although Nia Jax is really, really boring and offers nothing.

I think it would help if there was an actually a heel on Raw that would actually cause some tension, like Becky Lynch does on SmackDown.
Bunk Moreland
The only way to get to the point of an Evolution is to have a full cast of female stars. Given the lack of TV time they get normally, the only way to do that is park the established stars while they focus on the new ones so they can develop that roster out as much as they can.

Sort of a tough situation. Do you want to give them a women's show? I think it may help at first but hurt overall chemistry with how they blend the male/female stars. The other thing is more air time for the women each week on Raw & SD, but then again you're taking away time from the men.

Will be interesting to see how they handle it because they're basically trying to create 2 divisions (men and women) with the same amount of TV hours as they had when they were doing 1 division and a side show.
maverick2076
I think they really missed out on an opportunity to create a Women's Tag Division with a single set of belts going between both shows.
maverick2076
Looks like the Cena rumor was true.
johnnyblaze36
AG
RAW was absolutely terrible tonight. Zero progression on the Rollins and Ambrose story line. I guess the Lesnar and Braun moment was decent.

Oh and Elias was entertaining as always but that's about it.
First Page Last Page
Page 253 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.