***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,267 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by safety guy
maverick2076
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So, Daniel vs. Shane at WrestleMania? Do we really need 3 McMahon family matches?
Scotty Flamingo
Daniel/Shane vs Sami/ KO
Scotty Flamingo
What's the third McMahon match?
maverick2076
I meant 2. Typo.
Scotty Flamingo
KO and Sami are jerks
Dread Pirate Roberts
With DB able to wrestle, I actually watched SD for the first time since soon after the roster split.

I hope he can get back to a good wrestling situation and stay safe.
Bunk Moreland
DB/Shane vs KO/Zayn at WM? If so, Meh.
Scotty Flamingo
I think people are underestimating this match
toucan82
I want DB/Styles and I want it now
Scotty Flamingo
I want db vs. styles/balor/nakamura/roode/joe
maverick2076
Kenny Omega said:

To be honest, this match is one I don't mind. I really don't want to see the Rousey/Angle vs. HHH/Stephanie match. Two has-beens, a never was, and the FNG? This match is going to suck.
Bunk Moreland
maverick2076 said:

Kenny Omega said:

To be honest, this match is one I don't mind. I really don't want to see the Rousey/Angle vs. HHH/Stephanie match. Two has-beens, a never was, and the FNG? This match is going to suck.

Agree with you here. I'm not trying to say I won't enjoy a KO/Zayn vs DB/Shane tag match, I just think it's a bit underwhelming for 3 of the 4 involved if that's where it ultimately goes. I'd rather a KO/DB solo match with Zayn/Shane as each side's "protection." Let them take some bumps and table slams out of the ring while the other 2 go at it 1 on 1.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Kenny Omega said:

I want db vs. styles/balor/nakamura/roode/joe
In a handicap match??
Ambres
AG
Going to the Live Event tonight. Not sure what to expect as I never been to WWE house show.
Scotty Flamingo
Ambres said:

Going to the Live Event tonight. Not sure what to expect as I never been to WWE house show.

They're a freaking blast. Better than regular shows IMO
Ambres
AG
Kenny Omega said:

Ambres said:

They're a freaking blast. Better than regular shows IMO
Just got back from the show. It was a lot of fun.

First match was Bobby Roode vs Jinder Mahal .. good match with Singh doing the traditional interference. The match was a great way to get the crowd into the event tonight. Bobby wins in a non-glorious way but fun match with some decent spots.

Second match was surprisingly good... in a way that can only be good in a non-televise event. It was Mojo Rawlin, Michael Bennet, Epico Colon vs Sin Cara w/ Accession(Viktor and Konner) .. winner Sin Cara. The fight was very entertaining with good pop for Sin Cara and Moyo.. the best spot involve Michael Kanellis's Jacket with Maria face on it. Sin Cara got ahold of it and used it as a cape .. Michael was the bull.. lots of O'le.

Third match was Tyler Breeze w/ Fandango vs Tye Dillenger .. decent pops and fun match. It was almost a comedy show as Fandango kept leaping on the apron and dancing. Both Tye and Tyler stopped fighting and watched the show.. he did it 3 times. On the third time everyone including Tye and Tyler tried to stop Fandango. It got to a point where Fandango was running away from Tye Dillenger and Tyler chasing Tye.. after about 3 laps around Tye and Tyler got back in the Ring but Fandango kept running around to everyone entertainment.. I think he ran about 12 laps around the ring. .. Winner to my surprise was Tyler Breeze but all three men hugged it out and celebrated together in a wierd way. Fun match .. my wife could not stop laughing

4th match was Tag Championship match between Usos vs Bungeon Brother .. boring match .. Harper kept hitting Rowan to get him focus throughout the match. Usos won by disqualification and looked weak against Harper and Rowan.

Announcer was doing a promotion when interrupted by Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn.. complained that Daniel Bryan was just as bad as Shane.. fled when the next match introduction

5th Match Baron Corbin vs Shinsuke .. great match that made Baron look strong. Shinsuke won but it was great back and forth with some amazing spots. Good story telling throughout the match.

Intermission

6th Match Carmella, Lana w/ Natalya against Becky Lynch and Naomi. Best spot was when Becky wrapped Carmella on the ground and basically rolled her to the point that even the ref played dizzy. Winner Becky Lynch and Naomi

7th Match Rusev, Shelton Benjamin, Chad, and Aiden vs New Day and AJ Style .. this match was just a lot of fun story telling. Chants "Rusev Day" follow by "AJ Style" .. everyone wanted to see them fight .. didn't happen. Aiden appears to be the guy he took the bumps for everyone... winner AJ Style .

No Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, John Cena, Charlotte or Riot Sq ..
Geralt of Rivia
S
Sounds like a fun show. I hope they come back to CS soon

I doubt if Bryan or Cena will be on house shows anytime soon...Bryan to make sure he doesn't get another concussion, and Cena because he has other obligations
Bunk Moreland
Won't Bryan need to be on some to get the ring rust off?
Geralt of Rivia
S
He may do some every now and then, but I'd guess that they may try and only have him wrestle on special occasions.

Even tho he's been cleared, I would bet that WWE will still be cautious with him
Scotty Flamingo
Not looking good for Shane at Mania...guessing Ziggler will be his replacement for DB.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/article/shane-mcmahon-hospitalized
maverick2076
So, when do you think the payoff for all the Cena promos happens? Do they announce a Taker match next week st Raw, or does it become an unannounced match at WM?
Scotty Flamingo
I could see it either way. Cena keeps saying he'll go as a fan....I can imagine cena sitting in the crowd when the lights suddenly go out.

But I also think it would be silly to not advertise the undertaker for mania.
Bunk Moreland
Music should drop tonight and taker comes out and asks where Cena is, then when told he's not in the building and he's been on Raw, let wwe the push the promo for their standoff next week on Raw.

But no way Vince would do that. It actually works because Cena is a free agent who has floated back and forth to the shows and Taker was a SD guy before he retired.
Scotty Flamingo
Well guess Shane is wrestling after all
Iowaggie
AG
HBO doc on Andre the Giant looks pretty good

SIAP
Zombie
It's been a few months since I have posted on here. Quite simply, WWE is boring right now. The storylines are stale and the feuds just haven't made much sense. I honestly feel some of the best talent is being wasted in mid card matches, while the big names are being recycled over and over and over. Maybe with Bryan being back and hopefully a new draft after WM and some additional talent, I will tune in again on a regular basis instead of just PPVs.
Scotty Flamingo
I was thinking about who I'd like Brauns mystery partner to be.....really hoping its Neville now.
Zombie
Would be awesome to see Mysterio as his partner
Geralt of Rivia
S
Would be more awesome to see Alexa Bliss as his partner
Scotty Flamingo
I just wanna see Neville do the red arrow off of Brauns shoulders
Scotty Flamingo
Seen this thrown around too
chris1515
AG
Rousey is Lousy...on the mic. So much work to do..
Scotty Flamingo
Just give her Paul Heyman. No point in her talking....ever.
Geralt of Rivia
S
That was my first thought. Supposedly his contract is up soon after Brock's, and he will only re-sign if Brock does
maverick2076
Brains Strowman. That was funny.
First Page Last Page
Page 226 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.