***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,745,495 Views | 16328 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Scotty Flamingo
Gigem Trevas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wade Winston Wilson said:

Gigem Trevas said:

LaVar is going to be on Raw tonight. Watching for the first time in a few years.

The ******bag dad of somebody who hasn't played a pro basketball game yet is what you want to see on Raw?

****** bag? Dude is a master heel and is good enough to be a heel manager if he knew about wrestling. He knows how to play a character to get the most heated reactions. Also the guy is 100% not a ****** bag he's taken care of and raised 3 young talented athletes along with taking care of his family whenever his wife suffered a stroke this past year. You don't hear all the good things he's done simply because people get so wrapped up in the soundbites and quotes he gives the media. Call LaVar arrogant but ****** bag is simply just not true.
Geralt of Rivia
S
You could have just said "yes"
Scotty Flamingo
Cena
Bunk Moreland
Gigem Trevas said:

Gigem Trevas said:

LaVar is going to be on Raw tonight. Watching for the first time in a few years.

The ******bag dad of somebody who hasn't played a pro basketball game yet is what you want to see on Raw?

****** bag? Dude is a master heel and is good enough to be a heel manager if he knew about wrestling. He knows how to play a character to get the most heated reactions. Also the guy is 100% not a ****** bag he's taken care of and raised 3 young talented athletes along with taking care of his family whenever his wife suffered a stroke this past year. You don't hear all the good things he's done simply because people get so wrapped up in the soundbites and quotes he gives the media. Call LaVar arrogant but ****** bag is simply just not true.

Your butt buddy LaVar was so bad he didn't even get a universally hated response. Just tepid awkwardness because no one gave a *****

Lonzo got sort of a reaction. Sort of.
Gigem Trevas
LaVar Lonzo LaMelo LiAngelo. BBB.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Please tell me you were dumb enough to buy their shoes
bigcat22
AG
This is a boring main event

To be fair to Nia, she was in the ring for a while, I really only started watching after Banks came into the ring
Scotty Flamingo
She's not like most girls
Bunk Moreland
bigcat22 said:

I really only started watching after Banks came into the ring

Said everyone watching.
bigcat22
AG
Now that it's officially Banks/Bliss, I wonder how WWE will build the fued. Apparently it's not a big secret that these have some bad blood between them, dating back to their time in NXT.
Bunk Moreland

Gigem Trevas
The Boss
Scotty Flamingo
CM Punk's pipe bomb promo was 6 years ago today....Time flies.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Carmella has cut some good promos the last 2 weeks
Geralt of Rivia
S
I have a feeling Ryder turns on Mojo sometime soon
Scotty Flamingo
I have a feeling nathan is gonna turn on wade
Geralt of Rivia
S
Take your fantasies out of this thread
Bunk Moreland
Anyone watching G1 USA?

Pretty good. Watched the omega/Okada #2 last night and it was probably the best wrestling match I've ever seen.
MAT
AG
Nathan Summers said:

CM Punk's pipe bomb promo was 6 years ago today....Time flies.
He seems to live on in the WWE. I just read something about an upcoming movie/TV series about WWE superstar Paige and her family called "Fighting with My Family".

"During filming of the WWE wrestling scenes between Paige and A.J. Lee's characters, fans kept chanting the name of "C.M. Punk" (A.J.'s real life husband, who quit WWE on less-than-amicable terms in 2014). In response to the chants, Dwayne Johnson called Punk on his phone from the middle of the ring, and left a voicemail, telling Punk that 15,000 fans were chanting his name at the Staples Center. Backstage, WWE producer Paul Levesque was said to be seething at Punk's non-pre-approved mention, reportedly telling audio technicians, "Cut his mic, cut his mic. Doesn't he realize we're in a lawsuit with this guy?". A visibly annoyed Rock was then heard telling a crew member at ringside, "Tell them, they better not cut my mic." Soon after, Levesque & Vince McMahon sent a referee out to tell The Rock to stop making C.M. Punk references, even though this was taking place after Monday Night RAW had gone off the air. Dwayne later said of the incident, "I work off instinct, always listen to the people and try to give them something special. Huge positive feedback from the fans. Fun night"."

McMahon may have finally met someone (created someone?) that he can't tell what to do. Way to go Rock!
Scotty Flamingo
Sami Zayn is freaking hilarious to me
maverick2076
Austin Aries has been released.
permabull
AG
Bunk Moreland
hypeiv said:

Styles wins his first US title at a house show and WWE is counting it (not like the old school lose the title at a house show but win it back before the next TV taping)... Guess ratings were so bad they figured wtf, have a title change at a house show to generate buzz.

Smackdown ratings are that bad? They put on the better show this week but again, the low ratings are self sabotage. Smackdown has become an experimental track. But AJ/Gable was great last Tuesday.

Also, sounds like Austin Aires asked for his release after being upset with his billing. He'll now go make a lot more at the organization of his choosing
permabull
AG
permabull
AG
Scotty Flamingo
AJ
Scotty Flamingo
Apparently wwe was in Waco tonight . No one told me
Bunk Moreland
No Reed Arena show this run? I think after a year + of watching this garbage I'm ready to see my first live show.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Nathan Summers said:

I thought about telling you when I saw it 6 months ago, but I figured you'd see it on your own if you were interested
Scotty Flamingo

Nathan Summers said:

I thought about telling you when I saw it 6 months ago, but I figured you'd see it on your own if you were interested

Were done
Scotty Flamingo
Holy **** Enzo is killing it
Bunk Moreland
Bray finally got a ppv win
Geralt of Rivia
S
That's just a sign that the feud isn't over yet
Bunk Moreland
That last move did not look good for Alexa.
superunknown
AG
I am very sports entertained right now.
First Page Last Page
Page 199 of 467

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.