***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,211 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by safety guy
Geralt of Rivia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
I saw that Cody Rhodes is going to be in Austin on August 5 for a WrestleCircus show. Kind of want to check it out.
Olsen
AG
Well, this isn't kayfabe at all!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2715251-bray-wyatts-wife-files-for-divorce-alleging-affair-with-wwe-announcer-jojo
Scotty Flamingo
Heard the opening segment with joe and lesnar was awesome. Any opinions here?
Geralt of Rivia
S
I liked it. Definitely working to make Joe a badass on the same level as Brock
Bunk Moreland
They have a mic issue with the crowd so it was hard to hear any pop. Almost as if they had it on "Roman" setting permanently.

Paul talked a tad too long but it was good.

Also, Bray shouldn't have cheated, yet damn Jojo is so fine. I don't think I could say no to that.
bigcat22
AG
For any baseball fans, I didn't know that Jojo is Jose Offerman's daughter. The same Jose Offerman who I believe was charged with assault for charging the mound with his bat in a minor league game.
Scotty Flamingo
http://www.theonion.com/article/wwe-staff-forced-shoot-aggressive-wrestler-after-c-56272?utm_content=SP&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing
Ambres
AG
Not a big card so hopefully we get some long matches.

#1 The Hype Bros vs. The Colons (Kickoff Match) - Winner Hype Bros .. why can't my fellow PR get a win.. well jobbers got to job.

#2 Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Natalya vs. Tamina vs. Carmella (Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match) -- Predict Maria wins.. yes Maria as the 6th entrance ok.. just kidding.. it will be Carmella

Winner: Carmella -- ok I got lucky in predicting that one. Loved the ending.

#3 SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. The New Day - - Predict New Day win

Winner - New Day via DQ .. WWW called the DQ .. .. will say that was a fun match to watch .. great story telling w/ Kofi selling the injury.

#4 SmackDown Women's Champion Naomi vs. Lana -- Predict Naomi wins

Worst match of the night. Naomi wins but yeash Lana didn't look ready for this match. Hate what they are doing with her.

#5 WWE Champion Jinder Mahal vs. Randy Orton - Predict Jinder cause.. we are in Randy hometown.. and for some reason hometown never wins.

Winner - Jinder Mahal .. nice match w/ good selling of the leg. Randy did a great job of looking strong and losing a match.

#6 Fandango and Tyler Breeze vs The Ascension - New match .. going w/ Fandango and Tyler Breeze.. cause they are due to for a push .. and the Ascension has been relegated to squatch match.

#7 Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, Baron Corbin, Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler and Shinsuke Nakamura (Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match) .. Predict Baron Corbin ..

Geralt of Rivia
S
Ambres said:

#1 The Hype Bros vs. The Colons (Kickoff Match) - Winner Hype Bros .. why can't my fellow PR get a win.. well jobbers got to job.

#2 SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. The New Day - - Predict New Day win

#3 SmackDown Women's Champion Naomi vs. Lana -- Predict Naomi wins

#4 Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Natalya vs. Tamina vs. Carmella (Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match) -- Predict Maria wins.. yes Maria as the 6th entrance ok.. just kidding.. it will be Carmella

#5 Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, Baron Corbin, Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler and Shinsuke Nakamura (Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match) .. Predict Baron Corbin ..

#6 WWE Champion Jinder Mahal vs. Randy Orton

I'm watching

Guessing

New Day by DQ
Lana (thanks to Rusev)
Carmella
Sami Zayn
Jinder Mahal
Bunk Moreland
Hype bros
New day
Lana
Carmella
KO
Orton
Ambres
AG
Now that I see a heel win MIB .. I am pretty certain that Naomi going to win the match. They won't have Carmela vs Lana.
Bunk Moreland
Lana's ring gear. Oh good lawd
Ambres
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I don't like her entrance at all.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Ambres said:

Now that I see a heel win MIB .. I am pretty certain that Naomi going to win the match. They won't have Carmela vs Lana.

Carmella has an entire year to cash in

I'm guessing that it ends up becoming "James Ellsworth" with the briefcase...and he becomes the dude all of the Smackdown women want to be with
Ambres
AG
Wade Winston Wilson said:

Ambres said:

Carmella has an entire year to cash in

I'm guessing that it ends up becoming "James Ellsworth" with the briefcase...and he becomes the dude all of the Smackdown women want to be with
Ok.. that would be funny if all the heels suck up to James for access to his case.
Bunk Moreland
Ambres said:

Bunk Moreland said:

I don't like her entrance at all.

I was too blinded by that ass to think a tiger intro.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis
Ambres
AG
Wtf have they done to Mike Bennet and Maria.. man is Vince mad at them and want to ruin them. .. yeash!?!?!!
Bunk Moreland
The Ascension is the surprise tag team? Good lord what ****ty booking.

2 blind deaf mutes in wheelchairs would have been a better choice
Ambres
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

The Ascension is the surprise tag team? Good lord what ****ty booking.

2 blind deaf mutes in wheelchairs would have been a better choice
Agree, this a horrible conclusion to this story.. unless a surprise twist after the match. I thought it would have been the revival.
YouBet
AG
I've never noticed this thread. I was going to post and make fun of every one of you idiots and then I recalled all the times I watched Days of Our Lives in college.

So, we are even. I guess.
Bunk Moreland
I've never watched this garbage until I moved in with my good buddy and roommate just over a year ago.

Literally never seen a match. Now here I am, understanding the appeal of a male soap opera.
chris1515
AG
How are these guys not getting seriously injured in this ladder match?

Zayn has been great, except for overselling how bad he's hurt.

AJ is phenomenal as always.
Bunk Moreland
Men's ladder match was awesome.

Great setup for a Styles Nakamura program.

Corbin winning was awful though.
Ambres
AG
Ambres said:

#2 Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Natalya vs. Tamina vs. Carmella (Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match) -- Predict Maria wins.. yes Maria as the 6th entrance ok.. just kidding.. it will be Carmella

Winner: Carmella -- ok I got lucky in predicting that one. Loved the ending.

#3 SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. The New Day - - Predict New Day win

Winner - New Day via DQ .. WWW called the DQ .. .. will say that was a fun match to watch .. great story telling w/ Kofi selling the injury.

#4 SmackDown Women's Champion Naomi vs. Lana -- Predict Naomi wins

Worst match of the night. Naomi wins but yeash Lana didn't look ready for this match. Hate what they are doing with her.

#5 WWE Champion Jinder Mahal vs. Randy Orton - Predict Jinder cause.. we are in Randy hometown.. and for some reason hometown never wins.

Winner - Jinder Mahal .. nice match w/ good selling of the leg. Randy did a great job of looking strong and losing a match.

#6 Fandango and Tyler Breeze vs The Ascension - New match .. going w/ Fandango and Tyler Breeze.. cause they are due to for a push .. and the Ascension has been relegated to squatch match.

#7 Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, Baron Corbin, Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler and Shinsuke Nakamura (Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match) .. Predict Baron Corbin ..

Well this PPV was too predictable .. I was 7 for 7 .. though WWW was right on New Day winning via DQ .. so he called the shot right on that one.
Ambres
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Style vs Nakamura would make an awesome Summer Slam match.
Bunk Moreland
Ambres said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Style vs Nakamura would make an awesome Summer Slam match.

Yep. Styles v Nakamura, then Corbin can cash in after and win or lose.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'm happy to see Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel back on tv
toucan82
This is a less than interesting final segment
Geralt of Rivia
S
Big Cass is still not good enough on the mic to be separated from Enzo
Bunk Moreland
Wade Winston Wilson said:

Big Cass is still not good enough on the mic to be separated from Enzo

You can tell they want him to separate but he just can't do it. Which is weird because his Jericho podcast was good and he discusses some improv in his background
Geralt of Rivia
S
Yeah I've also read that Vince gets a big kick out of seeing Enzo getting "ragdolled" during matches, which is why that always seemed to happen
johnnyblaze36
AG
I actually thought that was Big Cass' best performance to date fwiw and quite the shocker.

But holy **** am I now even more pumped for the Dallas PPV after that Braun return. Hopefully he'll put Reigns in an ambulance never to return.
Gigem Trevas
LaVar is going to be on Raw tonight. Watching for the first time in a few years.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Gigem Trevas said:

LaVar is going to be on Raw tonight. Watching for the first time in a few years.

The ******bag dad of somebody who hasn't played a pro basketball game yet is what you want to see on Raw?
First Page Last Page
Page 198 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.