***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,772,127 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by safety guy
Scotty Flamingo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Someone has been playing Resident Evil 7
Bunk Moreland
This is so stupid
Scotty Flamingo
Well then how hell is randy getting back?
maverick2076
This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen WWE do. Bray Wyatt's character has officially jumped the shark.
Scotty Flamingo
Crowd is booing lol
Ambres
AG
Why did they not build a house of horror similar to what you find at a carnival in the back loading area of the arena.. then have camera inside w/ people attacking them inside the house.. like a mini maze w/ attackers and weapons... until they find their way out to an entrance in the ring.. then have an item at the ring they have to get hanging over the ring.
chris1515
AG
Nathan Summers said:

They're in the Bay Area, maybe he can catch a ride with a self driving Google car.

That match/whatever it was/is was a terrible idea.
Ambres
AG
Good news Seth and Joe.. the last thing was so bad.. that you guys don't have to work that hard to win the crowd. Good Luck.
maverick2076
chris1515 said:

Nathan Summers said:

They're in the Bay Area, maybe he can catch a ride with a self driving Google car.

That match/whatever it was/is was a terrible idea.

Randy is driving the limo. Bet on it.
maverick2076
Rollins' Nancy Kerrigan impersonation is getting old too.
permabull
AG
Ambres
AG
Bold are the winners
Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (Kickoff Show) -- actually a pretty good match. Enjoyed it and was a nice start for the 1st match of the nice.

United States Championship -- Kevin Owens (c) vs. Chris Jericho -- great story telling and surprise ending as everyone was tracking Chris leaving for his tour starting May 5th. Expectation is that he drops it on the 2nd due to injury or losses it in a match. Either way nobody expected Chris to win and it was a great story w/ Chris focusing on Kevin hand.

Cruiserweight Championship -- Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries -- another great story telling match with Neville losing by disqualification .. but keeping his belt. He is turning into a very nice Heel champion. I don't think Austin wins the belt.. but he is setting up other people by helping to establish how strong Neville is and developing him as a good heel.

Raw Tag Team Championship -- The Hardy Boyz (c) vs. Sheamus & Cesaro -- another great story telling man including the end w/ the beat down by Sheamus & Cesaro. Both sides look good and it was a fun match to watch.

Raw Women's Championship -- Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss -- didn't watch it because i had to do some honey due list items .. should have saved them for the house of horror match. I like Alexa Bliss as a heel champion and I am not a big fan of Bayley .. nice was to get Sasha Banks in the title hunt.

Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe -- still over selling the leg injury. So now both Triple H and Joe got beaten by a one legged man. Seems like they would have been able to take advantage of the injury better.. agree .. enough of this Nancy K. crap.

"House of Horrors" Match -- Randy Orton (c) vs. Bray Wyatt: -- talking about crap.. this match is the definition of crap. The last 10 mins help set up a story for Backlash .. sooooo pretty much this PPV didn't really do anything for the main titles.

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman

Note: The Universal Championship is not defended .. so WTF is WWE thinking.
permabull
AG
maverick2076
The real House of Horrors is the writing room that came up with this PPV.
permabull
AG
Ambres
AG
Well.. someone should be getting fired for this idiotic idea.
maverick2076
Which is why I figured he would be gone after this one.
permabull
AG
maverick2076
I feel like I'm watching a Mexican soap opera.
permabull
AG
maverick2076
I think Bray Wyatt should recruit Jinder and the Bollywood boys and open a Motel 6 of horrors.
superunknown
AG
maverick2076 said:

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen WWE do.
Remember when Hornswoggle was the anonymous RAW GM?
aTmLoKi
AG
superunknown said:

maverick2076 said:

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen WWE do.
Remember when Hornswoggle was the anonymous RAW GM?
This is worse. This PPV is really, really bad.
Ambres
AG
Ambres said:

Bold are the winners
Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (Kickoff Show) -- actually a pretty good match. Enjoyed it and was a nice start for the 1st match of the night.

United States Championship -- Kevin Owens (c) vs. Chris Jericho -- great story telling and surprise ending as everyone was tracking Chris leaving for his tour starting May 5th. Expectation is that he drops it on the 2nd due to injury or losses it in a match. Either way nobody expected Chris to win and it was a great story w/ Chris focusing on Kevin hand.

Cruiserweight Championship -- Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries -- another great story telling match with Neville losing by disqualification .. but keeping his belt. He is turning into a very nice Heel champion. I don't think Austin wins the belt.. but he is setting up other people by helping to establish how strong Neville is and developing him as a good heel.

Raw Tag Team Championship -- The Hardy Boyz (c) vs. Sheamus & Cesaro -- another great story telling man including the end w/ the beat down by Sheamus & Cesaro. Both sides look good and it was a fun match to watch.

Raw Women's Championship -- Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss -- didn't watch it because i had to do some honey due list items .. should have saved them for the house of horror match. I like Alexa Bliss as a heel champion and I am not a big fan of Bayley .. nice was to get Sasha Banks in the title hunt.

Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe -- still over selling the leg injury. So now both Triple H and Joe got beaten by a one legged man. Seems like they would have been able to take advantage of the injury better.. agree .. enough of this Nancy K. crap.

"House of Horrors" Match -- Randy Orton (c) vs. Bray Wyatt: -- talking about crap.. this match is the definition of crap. The last 10 mins help set up a story for Backlash .. sooooo pretty much this PPV didn't really do anything for the main titles.

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman

Note: The Universal Championship is not defended .. so WTF is WWE thinking.
ok .. last match .. I think the only way this match get interesting.. Roman turns heel due to this match.. only way.
superunknown
AG
I just started watching when Wyatt rolled up in the limo, Is there anything on the PPV worth seeing?

Besides how delicious Alexa Bliss is, I mean.

maverick2076
The matches for the belts were all pretty good, actually. Jeff Hardy lost a tooth.
aTmLoKi
AG
maverick2076 said:

The matches for the belts were all pretty good, actually. Jeff Hardy lost a tooth.
Agreed. The US and Women's Title Matches were good. It's a shame the Universal and Intercontinental Titles weren't on the line.
permabull
AG
Scotty Flamingo
Stroman won
Scotty Flamingo
Ibshieldreuinion
Scotty Flamingo
BLOOD!!!
superunknown
AG
Crowd is salty! Chants of "Thank you Stroman!" and then to Roman "you deserve it!"
permabull
AG
Ambres
AG
Got to say.. at least the crowd tonight was in sync w/ my feelings. They boo'd the house of horrors video and thank Stroman for finally beating Reigns .. the way he should have been beaten.

I don't understand WWE.. when someone has as much heat as Reign.. turn them heel. It works if you do it right. I mean the Rock became the Rock, because of his heel run. The one exception has been John Cena, who doesn't do heel runs due to make a wish foundation ... though I think he would be an awesome heel.

.. well Raw wasted a PPV and showed me why I prefer Smackdown better.

1. Two of the belts weren't address or defended. (Universal and IC)
2. No Kurt Angle .. where was the GM all night??
3. Fail to advance any of the story. This ppv was suppose to be about ending the feuds after Wrestlemania and moving towards new feuds. I guess Randy vs Jinder is the only thing that truly advance.
permabull
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 193 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.