***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,772,032 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by safety guy
Geralt of Rivia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Ugh
Ambres
AG
quote:
Ugh
Yea they are saying 6 months.. maybe he will be back by Royal Rumble and set up a rematch for the Title in Wrestlemania.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Or maybe he's the new super Cena and it will only take 3
Wolfpac 08
AG
Rollins is such a classic heel. I love it.
Geralt of Rivia
S
They should have mentioned that Brock wasn't eligible for the title because he's suspended for attacking Shane
Dan Scott
AG
WTF 2 commercial breaks during the same match
The Shank Ag
That ankle real?

Or is Rollins the new injurer person?
Ambres
AG
quote:
That ankle real?

Don't know but Seth has a history of hurting other wrestler... that is why they took away the "Curb Stomp"

I believe it was Rollin that hurt Sting and John Cena
Dan Scott
AG
If the ankle isn't real, zayn is doing an awesome job selling it.
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
quote:
That ankle real?

Don't know but Seth has a history of hurting other wrestler... that is why they took away the "Curb Stomp"

They took the Curb Stomp away because they didn't want kids trying to try it on each other, not because he hurt people with it.

I don't know whose fault the Sting and Cena injuries were, but on Legends with JBL, Sting said it wasn't Rollins' fault, it was just a freak accident. I always thought the Cena injury was just two guys trying to go way harder than they should have for a knee to the face.
Ambres
AG
quote:
If the ankle isn't real, zayn is doing an awesome job selling it.
Might be selling. Hope he is selling because RAW is losing too many wrestler due to injury. The reason guys like Zayn, KO, Balor and Joe are so popular despite the fact they been around for a while but never wrestle in WWE.. is that they can tell a good story.
Dan Scott
AG
Just saw a commercial for Raw being in Houston next week advertising Roman and Rollins as the main event
aggie4231
AG
quote:
Just saw a commercial for Raw being in Houston next week advertising Roman and Rollins as the main event

May be the dark match.

Last week's Raw in Corpus had a match advertised for about a month (Cena, Styles, Orton, Rollins, Jericho, Ambrose) that ended up being the dark match.
Ambres
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
That ankle real?

They took the Curb Stomp away because they didn't want kids trying to try it on each other, not because he hurt people with it.

I don't know whose fault the Sting and Cena injuries were, but on Legends with JBL, Sting said it wasn't Rollins' fault, it was just a freak accident. I always thought the Cena injury was just two guys trying to go way harder than they should have for a knee to the face.
Everything you wrote is true. Just funny how Rollin is involved in those injuries. So let's agree that Cena, Sting and Finn all got hurt while wrestling Rollin and leave it at that.

As for the Curb Stomp, reading some article, looks like what you wrote seem to be the company story and probably true. Just funny that it was banned and most moves are ban due to the risk.. ie. pile driver, ddt ..ect..
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Rollins has said on podcasts that Vince didn't want him to do it because he kept imaging Shane as a kid doing it to Stephanie and he didn't like it.
aggie4231
AG
I was shocked that a Razors Edge of the top rope potentially occurred in the Charlotte and Sasha match.
Geralt of Rivia
S
The last time he used the Curb Stomp was the night he won the title. I heard a story on somebody's podcast recently (Jericho's maybe?) where he talked about them wanting him to go away from it. It could be the company line, but I tend to believe it
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
I was shocked that a Razors Edge of the top rope potentially occurred in the Charlotte and Sasha match.

I wish somebody would use the Razors Edge as a finisher again
Ambres
AG
quote:
quote:

I miss the Sleeper Hold

Geralt of Rivia
S
Guessing that Big Cass beats Rusev, and Reigns beats Jericho after Owens' attempted interference backfires
aggie4231
AG
quote:
quote:

I could've sworn I saw it sometime in the last 6ish months.
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
quote:
quote:

I miss the Sleeper Hold .. something to be said by Jake the Snake Robert .. putting a people head in a bag with a snake in it.

I didnt start watching until 97-98 (though I've watched a lot of old shows/PPVs)...Piper is the only one that I remember using the sleeper. I need to watch Jake's old matches
Geralt of Rivia
S
I don't remember anybody using it as a finisher, though I could be wrong
Ambres
AG
quote:
I was thinking Piper .. Snake used the DDT and then put the Bag w/ his snake over their head. Still miss the sleeper. .. did Dolph use it?
dcaggie04
AG
quote:

Piper and Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake both used the sleeper as a finisher.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I meant that I don't remember anybody using the Razors Edge as a finisher recently
Ambres
AG
quote:
quote:

Piper and Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake both used the sleeper as a finisher.
Brutus would give them a hair cut after he knocked them out...
Ted DiBase sometime used it "Million Dollar Dream"

Why in the world did I think Snake did it.. maybe because I remember the guy being completely knocked out and Jake taunting them and then putting the bag over them.
Ambres
AG
Titus O'Neal is killing me .. horrible promo. I like the idea, he is just not executing on the mike.
aggie4231
AG
quote:
Titus O'Neal is killing me .. horrible promo. I like the idea, he is just not executing on the mike.

I'd rather have Forrest Gump an Bubba out there.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Just walked the dog, so apparently I didn't miss anything
The Shank Ag
Bulg area
clintaggie04
AG
Someone did a Razors Edge as a finisher in the last month and it was one of the fairly new guys. I remember thinking how awesome it was to see the move again but it was weird to me the announcers called it the razors edge. For sure in the last two months of not the latest month.
The Shank Ag
Kinda hope Roman wins to keep jerihKO together. 2nd best 2 man partnership on the Mic to Enzo and Cass. Maybe 1st
Ambres
AG
Please don't give Bayley an immediate title shot. Have her work her way through the other women first.
The Shank Ag
Disagree. Have her get a title shot, barely lose to Charlotte at next PPV, and have the boss come lay down a bank statement on Charlotte after she goes after Baylee following the pin
First Page Last Page
Page 144 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.