***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,766,329 Views | 16570 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by dcaggie04
Ambres
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
That has to be real right?

Brock and Orton agree to take one the hard way?
No . Orton cut himself. You can see the blade when he did it.
Dan Scott
AG
Last 2 matches ended in DQ. No Goldberg, this sucked
Legal Custodian
AG
Definitely a work. But stupid end to summerslam. The back half of the card sucked.
Wolfpac 08
AG
Bunk Moreland
Well that's ****ing stupid. What an awful ending.

Setting up a Shane vs Lesnar run?
Ambres
AG
Final Review:

Yep only three fights have been worth watching and worth watchin again.. Charolette vs Banks, AJ Styles vs Cena and Jeri-KO vs Enzo/Cass .. aside from that .. I feel this is an below average RAW. Was average until the last two fight pushed it down even further w/ 2 DQ endings..

Lesnar TKO Orton - first time I seen a TKO decision in wrestling. So that is why they have the refs.. also Orton did a blade job, something that use to be pretty common in the days but lately we don't see much of.. in the old days guys would be bleeding all over the ring. Upset that this ended so quickly.. wish it was a longer fight and that something happen at the end but I guess they have to explain why Lesner will be once again missing for .. oh until Royal Rumble. Ugg .. they should have made this the mid card.
Rusev no contest Reigns - could actually set up a good RAW.. having Reign turn heel could be worth this horrid event
Balor over Rollins - entertaining match. Lot of good spots.. but wasn't a great match. Having a hard time believin Balor as a Heavy weight champ at 190 lbs. Andre would have ate him and spit him out. (Note: where is Big Show?)
Natayla, Alexis Bliss, Nikki Bella over Naomi, Carmella, Becky - another average match. Just felt like the match had no purpose.. other then finding a way to put them on the card.
Ambrose over Ziggler - Boring match. Sorry Dolph but you are not main event material. You are a solid mid-card and you should not have been fighting Dean .. oh and the WWE belt should not be a mid card match.
Club over New Day great start .. good start and even some funny John Stewart moment.. then bad ending
Styles over Cena Match of the night so far.. wow .. Cena shows why he is one of the best. Style was amazing. Great Story telling
Miz over Crews - Boring match, Miz bores me .. oh despite the fact that Crews beast mode.. buried again
Charlotte over Banks Nasty bumps. Banks is now listed to be out until 23 Sept.. Wellness? Good story telling. luv the fact that they highlighted the back injury
JeriKO over Enzo/Cass 2nd best match of the night. Love the story they did in the ring. Enzo/Cass lost but show they have an amazing carear ahead of them.
Sheamus over Cesaro Can't rate since they moved it to the pre-show and I was mowing the yard
Legal Custodian
AG
quote:
Well that's ****ing stupid. What an awful ending.

Setting up a Shane vs Lesnar run?

Lesnar will be suspended, easy out for them
Bunk Moreland
I think it was the elbow that landed. Brock nailed him
Bunk Moreland
quote:
quote:

Is there a photo?
The Shank Ag
I've rewatched three times now. Pretty sure this wasn't keyfabe or a work. The cut wasn't straight
The Shank Ag
I'm not so sure lesnar didn't go too far. Then again the Shane f5 had to be part of it.
Bunk Moreland
Scotty Flamingo
Yall make me sad
Zombie
I think they had planned on Lesnar winning and Shane coming out, but the way it all happened was completely off script. That was not a razor cut. That was very very deep. I noticed it immediately when I saw how dark the blood was and how it was pooling on the mat.
Bunk Moreland
Wolfpac 08
AG
Scotty Flamingo
I apologize. Thats legit
Scotty Flamingo
That was lesnar getting back at orton for saying no enhancements needed
Scotty Flamingo
I actually think that would have been a pretty cool planned finish....but since it wasn't wwe looks like a bunch of *******
Bunk Moreland
My buddy thinks it was likely planned by both of them to get some blood and play it off naturally, but it just went wrong and it was too big of a cut.

Im not sure. Still sorta confused about it all.
Scotty Flamingo
All in all a very disappointing ppv. Not taking away from the masterpiece styles and Cena have us
aTmLoKi
AG
I think the length of the card makes this show that much more of a disappointment, but there were so many head-scratching moments. I am curious to hear how the Lesnar-Orton match was supposed to play out.
Scotty Flamingo
The more I look into it thr more I thunk it was a work....a.very dangerous woek
Dan Scott
AG
Were unsure if a wrestling spot was a work or a shoot, that makes it a great angle. Brock is still an unstoppable monster
jrod2181
Newly crowned WWE Universal Champion Finn Balor suffered a right arm injury during his match with Seth Rollins Sunday night'sSummerSlam pay-per-view event at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Balor had his right arm in a sling after the event, according to PWinsider.com.

There is concern within the company that the injury is serious and could require surgery.
permabull
AG
Scotty Flamingo
So everywhere I read... that was that was the planned ending. I doubt orton was supposed to be opened that badly...but he was supposed to be opened up the hard way
Geralt of Rivia
S
Not T Bow mentioned it a few days ago, but the Glorious Bombs done by Gargano and Ciampa are awesome. I can't stop watching

Bunk Moreland
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/brock-lesnar-chris-jericho-heated-altercation-summerslam-219211
Wolfpac 08
AG
quote:
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/brock-lesnar-chris-jericho-heated-altercation-summerslam-219211

Jericho's got some balls...
The Shank Ag
Question. Why do people like Roode get forced into NXT and people like Styles go straight to main roster?
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:

Wow props to Jericho
The Shank Ag
Always loved Y2J, and his armbar
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Supposedly Jericho stood up to Goldberg backstage back in the day and got the better of him. Always been one of my favorites.
Ambres
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Is there a photo?
Looks like I was wrong. Appears that Brock did the injury with his elbow but that it was planned.

http://rajah.com/node/53117

Agree with the other posters about Y2J being a awesome for standing up to Lesner. I swear someone always get's hurt when they fight Brock.

Note: the fan yelling for Heath Slater made me laugh.

Finally, looks like Finn had to drop the belt due to injury.. which sucks cause Vince has an issue with smaller guys. Doesn't help that Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollin and now Finn both lost the belt due to injury.
First Page Last Page
Page 143 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.