***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,767,648 Views | 16570 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by dcaggie04
Geralt of Rivia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Agreed
Mr.KyleReed
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Paul.
Dan Scott
AG
That was awesome
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Surprised they did that.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Great move having orton start to play mind games. I'm not even an orton fan
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Orton seems really rejuvenated
Scotty Flamingo
2 good raws in a row....wtf?!
Bunk Moreland
my buddy wanted me to post his "idea" to fix the Roman Reigns issue...here is his wackiness. I assume some of this is tongue & cheek. Also, I don't know who some of these peopel are because i've only ever watched in my life just the last few months...

quote:
Roman comes out in his fancy new red-accented vest. Beats Rusev for the US title. Cuts a heal promo about how he doesn't care about the brands, or brass rings, or current titles he doesn't want the US title he just won. Ditches the vest in the ring. Pledges to become a full-on mercenary.

He shows up unannounced on both shows just abusing people at random, interfering in matches, Superman-punching Byron Saxton then powerbombing Michael Cole through the announce table leaving Corey Graves as the lone commentator on RAW for weeks, stealing other wrestlers ring gear, eating Seth Rollins' neatly prepared catering meal, interrupting promos, and just general ****ery.

He beats The Miz for the IC Title in the same fashion as Rusev still doesn't want the belt.

Both Steph and Shane take notice of these disruptions. They "hire" him to do their dirty work, interfering in the competitor brands' championship matches in order to sabotage the ratings.

Finally, he's had enough. He's bored. He cuts a promo explaining this, emphasizing that he needs something more "Hardcore."

Boom! Foley's music hits. He thinks it's a great idea. He announces that Roman will be the first entrant into a Fatal 4-Way match at TLC for the Hardcore Championship! Crowd goes wild.

Foley smiles. "And here's who you'll be facing, Roman." He grins.

*Music hits* Boom. Tommy Dreamer is back.

*Music hits* Boom. Rob Van Dam is in the house.

Rhyno then spears the **** out of Roman when he isn't looking.

Legal Custodian
AG
I actually don't mind that. Pretty much be a one-man heel Shield. He needs something, hopefully it's not him beating a hyped up Rusev at SummerSlam unless it's something like your buddy suggested.
Geralt of Rivia
S
It's an interesting idea, but the hardcore title isn't coming back in the PG era
Legal Custodian
AG
Didn't Foley promise Cesaro a possible title shot if he beat Sheamus. The card at SummerSlam is getting pretty full. So I could see a Cesaro v Reigns v Rusev for the US Title. And actually, they need to throw Sami in there as well. He's had some, if not all, of the best MOTY so far. Can't leave him off the card, or worst yet, put him on the preshow.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Good start to Smackdown
Legal Custodian
AG
GREAT start to Smackdown. God, I only hope that Bray wins.

I'm a little behind on my dvr, but who honestly cares about Kalisto v Baron Corbin v Apollo for the Intercontinental Championship #1 contender? It would have been better if they did Bray vs Miz. That Summerslam card would have been ridiculous. But oh well!
Legal Custodian
AG
Off note, the Miz needs to be an announcer. He is so good at the table
Legal Custodian
AG
I might be a little drunk, so I'm going to play-by-play my thoughts on this Smackdown:

I'm not gonna lie, the 'End of Days' is actually a pretty cool finisher. Corbin would have been a better choice than Apollo as the IC title contender
Geralt of Rivia
S
I would be a little drunk if I didn't have softball at 930

I agree about Corbin being a better choice, but you can't have a heel vs heel championship match
Legal Custodian
AG
Becky = the best
maverick2076
I don't understand how anyone likes AJ Styles. He looks like a d-bag, works the mic like a d-bag, and his schtick is weak.
Legal Custodian
AG
quote:
I would be a little drunk if I didn't have softball at 930

I agree about Corbin being a better choice, but you can't have a heel vs heel championship match
We have a face vs face for the WWE Championship. Although Ambrose was acting incredibly heelish at the opening promo
Geralt of Rivia
S
He has you thinking he's a dbag, doesn't he. Sounds like he's doing his job.

AJ is probably in my top 5 favorites though
Legal Custodian
AG
quote:
I don't understand how anyone likes AJ Styles. He looks like a d-bag, works the mic like a d-bag, and his schtick is weak.
Cause he is amazing in the ring and puts people over like crazy
Geralt of Rivia
S
Face vs face is easier to pull off because one will work heelish for the match. It's a lot tougher to get fans to cheer for a heel in a heel vs heel match
Legal Custodian
AG
Carmella is already way better than Natalya on the mic.
maverick2076
quote:
quote:

Meh. He's not bad in the ring, but he's a Jericho ripoff without the charisma on the mic.
Legal Custodian
AG
quote:
Face vs face is easier to pull off because one will work heelish for the match. It's a lot tougher to get fans to cheer for a heel in a heel vs heel match
That's fair, didn't think about that
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
quote:
quote:

Meh. He's not bad in the ring, but he's a Jericho ripoff without the charisma on the mic.

Him and Jericho are quite a bit different in the ring, but I agree that his mic work is subpar. It always has been

The AJ/Samoa Joe/Christopher Daniels match from 2005 in TNA was an amazing match. I think it's on YouTube if you ever want to check it out
Legal Custodian
AG
Really starting to like Orton
maverick2076
Brock Lesnar is another one I don't get. Zero personality, zero mic skills, minimal wrestling ability. He's big...and he has the UFC tie in, but that's it.
maverick2076
quote:

I've been an off and on Orton fan. He can be really good, or he can be lazy as **** in the ring. When he's is putting in the effort, he's pretty damn good.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
A lot of talking and segments tonight..
Legal Custodian
AG
quote:
quote:

I've been an off and on Orton fan. He can be really good, or he can be lazy as **** in the ring. When he's is putting in the effort, he's pretty damn good.
Right now he seems to be putting in the effort
Legal Custodian
AG
quote:
A lot of talking and segments tonight..
True, never a fan of that
Mr.KyleReed
AG
"you two don't believe in me either.......screw you."

Bravo Mr ziggler....bravo

edit to fix spelling
The Shank Ag
Bravo*
First Page Last Page
Page 135 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.