***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,772,072 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by safety guy
Geralt of Rivia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Did they move the announce table?
Geralt of Rivia
S
Finn!
Scotty Flamingo
Holy ****
The Shank Ag
Quick recap?
Gigem Trevas
Roman loses clean. Dark match at Summerslam time?
Scotty Flamingo
God Rollins vs Balor is gonna be awesome
The Shank Ag
Balor vs Rollins is great. Unfortunately they'll probably mess up smackdown and go Ambrose vs cena.
permabull
AG
permabull
AG
Zombie
Easily the best Raw of the year so far. For once, I didn't fast forward through a Women's match and thank God I didn't. I never expected them to steal the show the way they did. Was very reminiscent of Trish Stratus and Lita days. Finally, two women who can wrestle!

I love Finn Balor getting a push but I wish it wasn't so fast. I'd rather see the Balor Club get going. Who knows, maybe he still makes it but with people other than the Club.
Zombie
Oh and yes, they did move the announce table. It's up by the stage now
Legal Custodian
AG
quote:
Easily the best Raw of the year so far. For once, I didn't fast forward through a Women's match and thank God I didn't. I never expected them to steal the show the way they did. Was very reminiscent of Trish Stratus and Lita days. Finally, two women who can wrestle!

I love Finn Balor getting a push but I wish it wasn't so fast. I'd rather see the Balor Club get going. Who knows, maybe he still makes it but with people other than the Club.
Yeah, I agree about the women's match. I thought that was Charlotte's best match I've seen. I always thought she was very sluggish as a wrestler, but that might have been something to do with the competition. Very good match with Sasha.

I'm very surprised Balor went over on Roman. Will be curious to see if they shove Roman into a rivalry between now and SummerSlam, or if they just let him beat up on random jobbers and give him something big after SS.
Dan Scott
AG
The way they're punishing Roman kinda makes me think Orton goes over on Brock.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'm having some major issues streaming Smackdown tonight. I don't know if it's my network or USA, but every other channel is having no issue
jrod2181
Wow ziggler
The Shank Ag
Ziggler better go heel
Legal Custodian
AG
Was really hoping Bray would win
Geralt of Rivia
S
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
Was really hoping Bray would win

Same
Scotty Flamingo
Wow

Ziggler vs Ambrose

Balor vs Rollins

Scotty Flamingo
And Rhyno is back!
Scotty Flamingo
And Shelton Benjamin!!!!
Ambres
AG
quote:
And Shelton Benjamin!!!!
Wait .. Shelton Benjamin?!? How did I miss that last night. BTW last night Smackdown was one of the best Smackdown in a long time. Love the battleroyal. Not sure what they are going to do with the women division since they don't have a belt to fight for or the tag team division.. same issue.

Even the Heath Slater commercial for the WWE network was funny and good especially with Rhyno appearance.
jrod2181
[url=https://flic.kr/p/KotwDs][/url]
Scotty Flamingo
Yeah they played a promo for his return at one point
Legal Custodian
AG
That was definitely the best Smackdown of the year, but I still don't think it held a candle to what Raw did on Monday. I'll be curious to see how the rest of the card settles out. You gotta think AJ and Cena will keep with their rivalry. And maybe Bray will go for the IC title?
Zombie
Bray definitely needs a belt. I can't believe it's been this long and he hasn't held a single title.
Scotty Flamingo
quote:
Bray definitely needs a belt. I can't believe it's been this long and he hasn't held a single title.

Crazy to think Harper has held a belt before him
Geralt of Rivia
S
Wow a mixed tag. How progressive of them
Geralt of Rivia
S
Ugh, don't tell me they're going to have Roman **** up Rusev's monster build
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I have it playing in the background, but did it seem like Roman got cheered? Did him coming out in that lower spot make people cheer because he's where he should be?

And if creative was smart they'd have it look like Roman would take it to give Russev that skin on the wall. The skin of Vince's guy.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I think he got cheered because Rusev did some great heel work. Called American Olympians cheaters that don't want Russians or Bulgarians in the olympics because they know they'd win and that kind of stuff
Geralt of Rivia
S
Having Darren young and Titus O'Neil fight for no reason makes absolutely no sense
ShawnTxAg
AG
Haha Chris n Kevin are promo gold!
permabull
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 134 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.