***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,745,053 Views | 16328 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Scotty Flamingo
Dan Scott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Swerved season 2 sucks. At least the first episodes. Wrestlers pranking random people is not cool.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Anybody going to the event in Waco on Friday or the event in CS on Saturday? I'll be at the one Saturday.
Scotty Flamingo
Apparently Orton is gonna be a surprise 7th MITB entrant....even though it was originally supposed to be 7 ppl
Legal Custodian
AG
So I don't know why this thought popped into my brain, but I was thinking about how to get some serious heat from the fans on a heel. Has anyone ever come out to the wrong music? I'm not talking about impersonating another wrestler, but just to get the fans hopes up?

I can just picture the start of Raw when everyone is waiting to see who the first person to come out is and "IF YOU SMELLLLLLLL....WHAT THE ROCK....IS COOKING!!!" comes on. The place would be going nuts! Everyone at home watching would be up out of there chairs. But then Heel#1 comes out and says on the mic, "did you seriously think he was here? wow what idiots." And then continue on with whatever promo he had. The fans would absolutely hate him.

Has this ever happened? Is that even a good idea or something that only works in my head? Can any wrestler out there now pull this off?
Dan Scott
AG
I think Shawn Michaels did that to Bret Hart and a midget came out. That could have been a good way for them to promote swerved on the network.
Legal Custodian
AG

Yup, you're right Dan. Wow, what a promo.
dcaggie04
AG
That worked so well because of the location of the show and HBKs history with Hart.
Sports-Ag
AG
HBK always knew how to play a heel to perfection.
wanewman
jrod2181
Wow Paul Ellering managing new tag team in NXT
bigcat22
AG
One of my favorite promos of all time. I miss HBK.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I decided to watch NXT Takeover tonight before bed. The American Alpha vs Revival match was awesome
Scotty Flamingo
quote:
So I don't know why this thought popped into my brain, but I was thinking about how to get some serious heat from the fans on a heel. Has anyone ever come out to the wrong music? I'm not talking about impersonating another wrestler, but just to get the fans hopes up?

I can just picture the start of Raw when everyone is waiting to see who the first person to come out is and "IF YOU SMELLLLLLLL....WHAT THE ROCK....IS COOKING!!!" comes on. The place would be going nuts! Everyone at home watching would be up out of there chairs. But then Heel#1 comes out and says on the mic, "did you seriously think he was here? wow what idiots." And then continue on with whatever promo he had. The fans would absolutely hate him.

Has this ever happened? Is that even a good idea or something that only works in my head? Can any wrestler out there now pull this off?

Read the first page of this thread.
Scotty Flamingo
I thought takeover was really good. Just wish the club had interfered or something
wanewman
I've never watched TNA, but this is awfully entertaining.

ShawnTxAg
AG
I've seen American revival twice, I can't figure if they are more Kurt anglish or Steiner brothers.
Geralt of Rivia
S
They remind me of a more charismatic World's Greatest Tag Team, which was originally part of Team Angle
ShawnTxAg
AG
WTF was that Hahaha
Scotty Flamingo
I like AA a lot.

"Hey is anyone going to the house shows in Waco tonight or in CS tomorrow?" - WWW
Geralt of Rivia
S
Geralt of Rivia
S

Becky
Geralt of Rivia
S
Jon Elvert
U have a gud tim at the ressling show bro?
superunknown
AG
Becky is my current fave.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Mine too. Though as an FYI, Eva Marie's rack looked a lot bigger in person than what it looks like on tv
Bunk Moreland
How was the crowd? Energetic?
Geralt of Rivia
S
It depended on the match.

Enzo and Cass had everybody loud, but they were also in the opening match.

I was surprised at how loud the "we want big show" chant was during his tag match with Kane vs Rowan and Strowman.

Fairly big pop for Goldust, and when R Truth ran in to save him and their antics afterward.

The women's match was a 6 man tag match, and it seemed like everybody wanted Becky, who worked the majority of the match in the "partner in distress" role before Sasha got the win

The loudest the crowd got for an entrance by far was with Ambrose for the main event. Owens was a close second though...and the triple threat match with Zaym was really entertaining
Geralt of Rivia
S
There were a couple of other matches also.

Rusev beat Titus, and Rusev did a better job of drawing boos and USA chants than Titus did of getting cheers

Zack Ryder beat Viktor in a good match, but pretty dead
SgtBarbarossa
On an unrelated note: Xavier Woods is entertaining as hell.

The Shank Ag
Here they go trying to get Roman back in good graces
Legal Custodian
AG
I loved that Enzo and Franny promo
Geralt of Rivia
S
Me too! Also a little surprised they were allowed to go through with it
Geralt of Rivia
S
Scotty Flamingo
ShawnTxAg
AG
Anyone else enjoying KO's dry sense of humor promos? I get a gd laugh outta his commentary n back n forth banter w other guys
First Page Last Page
Page 117 of 467

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.