Star Wars Discussion Thread

6,602,349 Views | 45374 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Saxsoon
double aught
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I really like the detail that it's the Ewoks selling trees. Forest moon and all.
jokershady
AG
If that nerf herder really cared about Life Day he'd dump all the hookers and spice so there'd be room for the tree INSIDE the Falcon……
YouBet
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Get your tree if you have not already.

It's not going in our yard, Russ.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Bend over and I'll show ya.
ChipFTAC01
AG
YouBet said:

maroon barchetta said:

Are those new figs that articulate like that? Those aren't the Kenners from when we were kids.
YouBet
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

YouBet said:

maroon barchetta said:

Are those new figs that articulate like that? Those aren't the Kenners from when we were kids.

Yeah, those are later generation with kung fu grip.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Grandma gave my daughter the skywalker saga lego game for Christmas today on the switch. She and I played it for 9 hours.
redline248
AG
y'all opened presents at 3 am?
Decay
AG
redline248 said:

You jest... but some families go to midnight Mass and then open presents after. I have no idea how we survived that. I think there's a reason we only did it for a few years.
maroon barchetta

redline248
AG
100% on target
redline248
AG
Decay said:

redline248 said:

You jest... but some families go to midnight Mass and then open presents after. I have no idea how we survived that. I think there's a reason we only did it for a few years.
My home town moved midnight mass to like 10:30 when I was still in high school, over 25 years ago. I guess the aging population had a lot to do with that.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Grandparents come on 12/24
Urban Ag
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Anyone else guilty of this circa 1978 - 1984 ish ?

You didn't have the three bucks and mom wasn't offering to pay. So you took whatever super cool figure it was you had to have for your collection and you hid it like buried treasure at the back of the stack of Princess Leia, Bespin guard, or C3PO, whoever you knew was not in great demand. Hope and prayed next time you made it to JC Penny or Sears it would still be there.
YouBet
AG
Urban Ag said:

maroon barchetta said:

You didn't have the three bucks and mom wasn't offering to pay. So you took whatever super cool figure it was you had to have for your collection and you hid it like buried treasure at the back of the stack of Princess Leia, Bespin guard, or C3PO, whoever you knew was not in great demand. Hope and prayed next time you made it to JC Penny or Sears it would still be there.

lol. Hell yes I did that all the time.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Urban Ag said:

maroon barchetta said:

Yep, did that many times. The tactic even worked some of the time.
maroon barchetta
Like Costanza with the sport coat.
double aught
AG
A belated Happy Life Day.

Daughter and I completed these guys this morning.

This is the way.
Flashdiaz
AG
Urban Ag said:

maroon barchetta said:

you must have not wanted it bad enough if you kept it within the starwars section.

I hid them behind toddler toys or board games. Did the same with GI Joes (Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Firefly)
Urban Ag
AG
Flashdiaz said:

Urban Ag said:

maroon barchetta said:

you must have not wanted it bad enough if you kept it within the starwars section.

I hid them behind toddler toys or board games. Did the same with GI Joes (Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Firefly)
You win. I didn't go that far. It was that or shoplifting and face "juvie". LMAO.
ArmyAg2002
AG
Urban Ag said:

maroon barchetta said:

You just don't see toys stocked like that anymore. My kids would freak if they walked into a store with a toy aisle that looked like that.
maroon barchetta

sburg2007
Posted in Lego thread too but, here's my Christmas gift from cousin in Germany.

Lego Star Wars magazine with At-TE. No clue what anything inside says at all.
maroon barchetta

BenTheGoodAg
AG
maroon barchetta

AgShaun00
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Misread. I guess Kathleen Kennedy isn't a woman then, nor Bryce Dallas Howard
PatAg
AG
Nothing like getting a Star Wars movie, and then immediately dismissing every woman's work on previous Star Wars tv shows.

Was she not already announced as doing a movie at some point in the past? I remember someone being given a star wars movie with no real history of making movies at all.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
I'd rather they hand the reigns to the guys who did Godzilla Minus One
Farmer1906
AG
Star Wars Kaiju

I'm in.
jokershady
AG
PatAg said:

Nothing like getting a Star Wars movie, and then immediately dismissing every woman's work on previous Star Wars tv shows.

Was she not already announced as doing a movie at some point in the past? I remember someone being given a star wars movie with no real history of making movies at all.
wait…can they define a woman now???

I can't keep it straight!
The Porkchop Express
AG
AgShaun00 said:

Wow, what controversial takes she had like "Being excited to direct a movie."

Meanwhile, the Twitter person seems to think calling someone Pakistani is an insult?

jeffk
AG
Star Wars has lost Endwokeness as a fan.
OnlyForNow
AG
Who is Rey Palpatine?

What do I win?
First Page Last Page
Page 1225 of 1297

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.