Star Wars Discussion Thread

6,605,946 Views | 45375 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by jokershady
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OnlyForNow said:

Why would RD chop off her hair like that.

I couldn't even recognize her.

Probably for some role she's filming.
OnlyForNow
AG
When was Ashoka filmed?
maroon barchetta
No idea.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
OnlyForNow said:

When was Ashoka filmed?

Sometime in the past. Like a LONG time ago.
https://i.postimg.cc/rpHKr9JQ/IMG-0770.jpg
Kate Beckett
AG
Ahsoka filmed right after Mando S3, so I think it wrapped by August or September last year.
BenTheGoodAg
AG
Arrakis ecologist said:

OnlyForNow said:

When was Ashoka filmed?

Sometime in the past. Like a LONG time ago.

In a galaxy far FAR away?
redline248
AG
I just realized Ashley put colored stripes in her hair to mimic Ahsoka's head tails
fig96
AG
Kate Beckett said:

That's my friend Lauren. We split the pic. She loves Rosario from Rent, so she let me stand between the two and she stood next to Rosario LOL
I kinda figured from the hat
wangus12
AG
Gameplay from Star Wars Outlaws

bluefire579
AG
On the one hand, it's Massive doing it, and they have a pretty decent track record. On the other hand, given the direction their open world games have gone in recent years, Ubisoft running it doesn't give a lot of confidence. Guess we'll see if it's more Far Cry/Assassin's Creed levels of nickel and diming and repetitive checklists, or if they took notes from what Respawn did with Fallen Order/Survivor.
canadiaggie
AG
Honestly don't know why the post Origins Assassin's Creed gets so much hate. Valhalla wasn't the most interesting setting but for someone who likes to play chill, non-Souls type single player games, they are great.

ETA: far cry sucks tho
bluefire579
AG
Origins was great. The other two had great settings and decent gameplay, but I felt like Valhalla in particular suffered from having so many things that were there just to have stuff to do. Even the main storyline basically amounted to go take over this part of England without really having an actual arc to it. There are aspects that are fun, for sure, but at its heart, it's like they decided to cram in as many pieces without stopping to think whether it as a whole added up to something fun.

There's also the microtransaction aspect that has turned a lot of people off. Fallen Order/Survivor were anomalies in recent years (particularly being published by EA) where you didn't have that. I'd hope this one is the same, but Ubisoft definitely doesn't have a sterling track record in that regard
powerbelly
AG
Origins>>Odyssey>>>>Valhalla
YouBet
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Red Dead Star Wars?

That would be cool. This looks to be Han's sister we never knew he had.
bluefire579
AG
That said, I hope they don't go for "Han Solo, but a chick" with her personality. Just makes me think back to when we got Dollar Store Han as the main protagonist in Shadows of the Empire
TCTTS
AG
jeffk
AG
Put some spect on Dash Rendar's name.

bluefire579 said:

That said, I hope they don't go for "Han Solo, but a chick" with her personality. Just makes me think back to when we got Dollar Store Han as the main protagonist in Shadows of the Empire
bluefire579
AG
jeffk said:

Put some spect on Dash Rendar's name.

bluefire579 said:

I said what I said
Ornithopter
AG
Somehow, Palpatine returned.
jokershady
AG
bluefire579 said:

Dash Rendar and the Outrider deserve your respect!

bluefire579
AG
jokershady said:

bluefire579 said:

Dash Rendar and the Outrider deserve your respect!

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
AliasMan02
AG

I feel like maybe there are some unlearned lessons, here.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Not one of those release dates will hold.
bluefire579
AG
Probably not in general, but especially not if they don't resolve the writer's strike soon
redline248
AG
These release dates get published simply for stockholders, right? They mean nothing
Chipotlemonger
AG
redline248 said:

These release dates get published simply for stockholders, right? They mean nothing
If they publish them that way, and everyone knows they are FOS, what's the point then? People know to all look past the boy crying wolf.
TCTTS
AG
This far out, they're not so much for the movie-going public as they are to mark their territory so rival studios don't take those dates.
Chipotlemonger
AG
TCTTS said:

This far out, they're not so much for the movie-going public as they are to mark their territory so rival studios don't take those dates.
Guess that makes sense. But if I'm a rival studio, I look at the track record and actually aim for some of these dates. Everyone will steer clear, then eventually they will move or cease to exist, then you'll be in a prime spot.

That may be too simplistic, but I'm just going off of past performance and data.
TCTTS
AG
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
You need less time in between because of the increasing of the crappieness of the movies
https://i.postimg.cc/rpHKr9JQ/IMG-0770.jpg
ABATTBQ11
AG
bluefire579 said:

Considering that Hollywood's idea of a strong female character is just a male character with tits and a vag, that's exactly what we're going to get.
Flashdiaz
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

bluefire579 said:

Considering that Hollywood's idea of a strong female character is just a male character with tits and a vag, that's exactly what we're going to get.
that can be arranged:

SpreadsheetAg
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

bluefire579 said:

Hope not: we need a OT Leia or a Aliens Ripley... salty, hardened, but still very feminine
ABATTBQ11
AG
Waist is too small, boney hips

2/10 WNB
First Page Last Page
Page 1207 of 1297

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.