Star Wars Discussion Thread

6,606,117 Views | 45375 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by jokershady
double aught
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jokershady said:

Found Mando and Grogu at Batu!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!

total luck!

We found Mando a couple weeks ago, but he didn't have Grogu with him. We were pretty lucky and excited, but Grogu would've blown the kids away.

jokershady
AG
Yeah I was shocked! He was in a bag attached to Mandos hip and was a functional animatronic…you'd hear him cooing and he'd move….including blink

By youngest reached out and pet him it was really awesome
TCTTS
AG
wangus12 said:

Have we heard anything from Porkchop recently? Dude's been gone for like 2 months

Been wondering this myself. Everything seemed perfectly fine/normal then he abruptly disappeared on May 1. Granted, he could just be taking an extended break. I assume if he's not back for Ahsoka in August then he's either gone for good or something unfortunate happened. Hopefully it's neither of those things.
nai06
AG
jokershady said:

On day 2 of a 6 day trip to Disney world right now….

Still got more to experience in general not just on Batu….but HOLY CRAP Rise of the Resistance was incredible.

No spoilers! If you're planning a trip to DW though and are a fan of Star Wars plan everything around doing this ride!

Blew are dang minds!!!

It was one of the few times where I felt, "This is the future". The ride is incredible and unlike anything I have ever experienced.

'm headed there in July. My dad is a big fan of Star Wars and it was always something we bonded over. For his birthday he and I are going on the Galactic Starcruiser before they shut it down this fall.
Saxsoon
AG
nai06 said:

jokershady said:

On day 2 of a 6 day trip to Disney world right now….

Still got more to experience in general not just on Batu….but HOLY CRAP Rise of the Resistance was incredible.

No spoilers! If you're planning a trip to DW though and are a fan of Star Wars plan everything around doing this ride!

Blew are dang minds!!!

It was one of the few times where I felt, "This is the future". The ride is incredible and unlike anything I have ever experienced.

'm headed there in July. My dad is a big fan of Star Wars and it was always something we bonded over. For his birthday he and I are going on the Galactic Starcruiser before they shut it down this fall.

My dad and I both built sabers for his 60th birthday. That was special
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

Brilliant move putting these two together. Good job Variety.
Kate Beckett
AG
Finished. This is the way.

redline248
AG
Looks good! I like the battle worn look.
jokershady
AG
Holy crap you made all that????
TCTTS
AG
The Aggielorian.

This needs to be worn to every home game at Kyle this season. You'd be on the Jumbotron/TV so much you'd eventually become a fixture. Just before every fourth quarter the Mando theme would play over the loudspeakers, they'd cut to you in the crowd on the Jumbotron - helmet on, of course - you'd triumphantly raise a replica of a maroon Darksaber over your head - "THIS IS THE WAY" running across the ribbon boards - and the place would go wild.

(Then, Will Johnson: "Find YOUR way to Disney+, our fourth quarter sponsor, and the official home of all thing Disney." Boos would soon echo from the F16ers in attendance, the athletic department would be inundated with calls and emails accusing them of being "groomers," and unfortunately the whole thing would be cancelled soon after, but it would be awesome while it lasted.)
Kate Beckett
AG
I got some parts 3D printed, some are sintra, and a ton of help, but all finishing and painting of armor by me.
Kate Beckett
AG
I'll see what I can do. It's just hotter than hades in this suit so the early season games may be suspect.
jokershady
AG
TCTTS said:

The Aggielorian.

This needs to be worn to every home game at Kyle this season. You'd be on the Jumbotron/TV so much you'd eventually become a fixture. Just before every fourth quarter the Mando theme would play over the loudspeakers, they'd cut to you in the crowd on the Jumbotron - helmet on, of course - you'd triumphantly raise a replica of a maroon Darksaber over your head - "THIS IS THE WAY" running across the ribbon boards - and the place would go wild.

(Then, Will Johnson: "Find YOUR way to Disney+, our fourth quarter sponsor, and the official home of all thing Disney." Boos would soon echo from the F16ers in attendance, the athletic department would be inundated with calls and emails accusing them of being "groomers," and unfortunately the whole thing would be cancelled soon after, but it would be awesome while it lasted.)
The Collective
AG
The nerd is strong with her.
nai06
AG
This is the problem I am running into. I want to cosplay on my visit to the galactic starcrusier but mid July in Orlando. Ugh!
Kate Beckett
AG
Yikes.

But hey if A&M will let me in a suite or something for doing outreach, I'd gladly nearly die of heat stroke for a couple hours.
maroon barchetta
You can ask.

All they can do is say no at the very worst!
Kate Beckett
AG
Once I get some pro photos this weekend at the con, I'll be like yo 12thman, what up. Need an Aggielorian this fall?
nai06
AG
I dunno. I think you might need a little more beveling to really grab their attention
YouBet
AG
TCTTS said:

The Aggielorian.

Personally, I've been wondering if Mando was a groomer who is trafficking baby Yodas throughout the galaxy.

We've been told that is Grogu in every episode but what if it is a different Yoda minor he's selling to the highest bidder? He is a mercenary that just takes hit jobs and runs side quests.

I think you've hit on something here....
CC09LawAg
TCTTS said:

Boos would soon echo from the F16ers in attendance, the athletic department would be inundated with calls and emails accusing them of being "groomers," and unfortunately the whole thing would be cancelled soon after, but it would be awesome while it lasted.)
You just can't help yourself.

"But why do they keep coming over here?!"
TCTTS
AG
It was a joke. Chill.
CC09LawAg
I am perfectly chill, thank you for your concern!

I hope my ratio of F16 posting to other forums meets your approval for us to be cool with one another.
wangus12
AG
New Star Wars Game

tk for tu juan
Red Dead Star Wars?
tk for tu juan
Kate Beckett
AG
Woah that looks awesome.

Met some Star Wars people this weekend. Don't mind my cheesing.

redline248
AG
You are now probably the coolest person on this thread. I would be a total fan boy with Ashley

Oh, who is the woman on the far right?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Hayden seems like one of the most genuine and cool people from all of Star Wars.
Kate Beckett
AG
That's my friend Lauren. We split the pic. She loves Rosario from Rent, so she let me stand between the two and she stood next to Rosario LOL
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Hayden seems like one of the most genuine and cool people from all of Star Wars.

Agreed
maroon barchetta
Who is the blonde woman on the left?
jeffk
AG
Voice actor for Ahsoka in animated shows.

Ashley Eckstein - Wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Eckstein
wangus12
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Who is the blonde woman on the left?
The real Aksoka
OnlyForNow
AG
Why would RD chop off her hair like that.

I couldn't even recognize her.
First Page Last Page
Page 1206 of 1297

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.