Star Wars Discussion Thread

6,607,606 Views | 45375 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by jokershady
jokershady
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

No, I'll tell you Andor did actually use The Volume in some places.
no they didn't!!! they actually went into space!!!!
ABATTBQ11
AG
Actually they used it on other places. Everything outside the Chandrillan embassy is done using LED screens using the same tech, for one. The set itself is real, but the background is all projected instead of using traditional green screens.
Kate Beckett
AG
Latest episode had me pumped so here's some Mando helmet progress. Still have some dark grey and gold to lay down, but I'm liking it so far. It's definitely drying to darker maroon!

The Porkchop Express
AG
Kate Beckett said:

Latest episode had me pumped so here's some Mando helmet progress. Still have some dark grey and gold to lay down, but I'm liking it so far. It's definitely drying to darker maroon!

Bad ass! I once had a job interview with a guy who had spent several years making a Scout Trooper complete set.
Life is better with a beagle
Kate Beckett
AG
Was he in the 501st? Those take years to do!
AliasMan02
AG
Is this for game days?
Kate Beckett
AG
Probably not. Joining the Mandalorian Mercs costume club locally. If I did do it, it'd probably be a late fall game so I don't die of heat stroke and melt my helmet.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Kate Beckett said:

Was he in the 501st? Those take years to do!
I don't remember. He and I talked about Star Wars for about the first 10 minutes of the interview. Then the other people asked me questions about "work ethic" and "abilities". Needless to say, I did not get the job.
Saxsoon
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

Kate Beckett said:

Bad ass! I once had a job interview with a guy who had spent several years making a Scout Trooper complete set.

That looks better than some of the dime store helmets some of the mandos have in the show
double aught
AG
Kate Beckett said:

And it'll keep Professor X from poking around in your head!
TCTTS
AG
C@LAg
and somehow mon mothma will STILL be somewhere lurking in the background/shadows.

like a sith lord.

redline248
AG
I could be wrong, but by the time of 7 I think Mon had retired from government. I think I read that in Bloodline, but it's been a while.

And it's not as fun to go look it up
The Porkchop Express
AG
redline248 said:

I could be wrong, but by the time of 7 I think Mon had retired from government. I think I read that in Bloodline, but it's been a while.

And it's not as fun to go look it up
She definitely would have retired by then. That's 32 years after the Battle of Endor.
redline248
AG
Just thinking about the state of things in the "Rey" movie...

I hope Finn has left all political/military life behind and become a rich arms dealer selling to both sides.
jabberwalkie09
AG
redline248 said:

Just thinking about the state of things in the "Rey" movie...

I hope Finn has left all political/military life behind and become a rich arms dealer selling to both sides.
The new Hondo Ohnaka?
jokershady
AG
Awwwwwwwww….they made friends…..

Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
On Friday, Return of the Jedi is returning to theaters for its 40th anniversary. Despite Ewoks, I cannot resist.

The movie came out May 25 1983, which was a Wednesday. I had told my parents that I intended to see it opening night (which began a streak of seeing every ensuing Star Wars movie on opening night). My mom told me that was fine, with the caveat that I had to ace my biology final to end my sophomore year in high school. I told her no problem, did a bit of studying, aced that final with a 94, then told mom that I'd see her late that Wednesday night.
YouBet
AG
double aught said:

Kate Beckett said:

And it'll keep Professor X from poking around in your head!

The Porkchop Express
AG
John Boyega now strongly rumored to be joining the new movie that Daisy Ridley is going to be in, even though the same sources says he is not actually the lead.

Could it be that John Boyega decided he forgot how much he liked Star Wars when they said hey John, $$$$$, after he made his negative comments about it previously?

twilly
AG
The working title for the movie is probably now….

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
A STAR WARS Story.

Ranger fans you're not dreaming! The Rangers are the World Series Champions!
The Porkchop Express
AG
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

On Friday, Return of the Jedi is returning to theaters for its 40th anniversary. Despite Ewoks, I cannot resist.

The movie came out May 25 1983, which was a Wednesday. I had told my parents that I intended to see it opening night (which began a streak of seeing every ensuing Star Wars movie on opening night). My mom told me that was fine, with the caveat that I had to ace my biology final to end my sophomore year in high school. I told her no problem, did a bit of studying, aced that final with a 94, then told mom that I'd see her late that Wednesday night.
Going to see it Sunday with my dad, my brother, and my daughter.
ABATTBQ11
AG
I feel like this movie is gonna suck
The Porkchop Express
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Maybe they'll kill finn.
maroon barchetta

ABATTBQ11 said:

Maybe they'll kill finn.

FIIIIIINNNNN!!!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

Bittersweet.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Bittersweet.
She was so effortlessly beautiful in her younger days.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
And also one of the funniest people ever.

Madmarttigan
AG
Random question, watched like 4 or 5 episodes of clone wars but might be a little tooo kiddy for my taste. Mostly interested in learning more about Ashoka backstory and I guess stuff tying into Mando.

Is there a website with a good watch order that skips what might be more useless or boring episodes?
jeffk
AG
There's a good graphic on the Ashoka thread.
ABATTBQ11
AG

ABATTBQ11 said:

Maybe they'll kill finn.

I'm hoping the entire sequel cast dies in the first 5 minutes from the Killer Star Base, the latest incarnation of the Death Star that is made from an entire solar system that implodes into a singularity when it's activated because some random stormtrooper falls over a cat walk without guard rails and the Eternal Order, the last latest incarnation of the Empire finally understands the need for workplace safety.
maroon barchetta
Should have handed out Mandalorian jet packs as fall protection PPE
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
C@LAg
Apparently all six micro episodes of the abomination are now out on Disney+

each episode is 2:43-3:42 in length.

kids might love it, but i am definitely not the target audience for this. at least it was done in 15 minutes.

jeffk
AG
Lol. Did you watch it the whole thing?
First Page Last Page
Page 1198 of 1297

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.