Dubstep concerts

4,991 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by Texaggie7nine
Father Torque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Trance huh? Didn't that peak a long time ago?

In around 2005-2007 Armin's weekly radio show A State of Trance was on episode 250 or so (they are getting close to 600 now) was pumping out some of the best Trance I had heard in a long time. But I guess as far as "peaking" goes you may consider that a long time.

I can remember trying to get so many people into but it hadn't quite caught on yet. The people who I used to say to in 2005 "Man you need to check out this new Markus Schulz/Rank 1/Above and Beyond", are now the same people telling me how awesome the Skrillex/Laidback Luke/Deadmau5 show they just saw was.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. I am glad Electronic music is as popular now as it is. But I have had a good time telling people I told you so (:

My HD is full of trance from late 90's early 2000's that I'm sure not many people would listen too
Texaggie7nine
quote:
My HD is full of trance from late 90's early 2000's that I'm sure not many people would listen too

Same boat. Tons of PVD,Oakenfold,Sash!,Sasha,Digweed,3Strings,Trance[]Control. I am still surprised how good an Anti-loop track still sounds today when it pops up on my playlist.

Father Torque
AG
Sasha Involver is still one of my favorite CDs of all time
Texaggie7nine
His Expander track is my fav track of all time.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.