General
Sponsored by

2 fellow Ags looking for support from recent cat hospitalization.

8,439 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by TXAG 05
Classof2019Ag!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How much does it cost to euthanize a cat?
TAMUallen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You want us to help you pay $5600 for your cat's kidney stone surgery?

This one might be good
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm only allowing myself one cranky old man yells at clouds moment of the day but I already used it up at the grocery store.

Check back after midnight.
FDXAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm absolutely an animal lover and I'm very glad your little guy is ok, but starting a gofundme for this is..... an interesting choice.....

Classof2019Ag!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
about $450, but its free to at least be nice. Have a good night.
redaszag99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
THE_CHOSEN_ONE said:

How much does it cost to euthanize a cat?


.22lr about $0.04
Dill-Ag13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Posting this anonymously but using your fiance's name In the gofundme and your graduating classes gives enough information that a quick google search turns up who y'all are
Classof2019Ag!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
im just going to delete the post, crazy how toxic this community is.
TAMUallen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Classof2019Ag! said:

im just going to delete the post, crazy how toxic this community is.


Oh this is getting better
Dill-Ag13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You must be new here
MelvinUdall
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This escalated quickly.
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"I'm 7 years out of college and my fiance who I'm shacking up with is 4 years out of college and we are both financially irresponsible so please give us money for our cat and don't be toxic about it"
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dang it I didn't make it till midnight
Vance Refrigeration
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I could donate to this or the guy whose kid has brain cancer posted the same day.

In all honesty, im sorry youre dealing with it and animals are part of the family.
Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Classof2019Ag! said:

im just going to delete the post, crazy how toxic this community is.


How many times did you vote blue?
Blonde Coffee Beans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Damn, i missed my opportunity. Makes me sad
"I don't care about your feelings OP. I'm not going to let fandom replace reason, thought, and history"
Hondo Project 1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Feline AIDS is the number one killer of domestic cats
JamesPShelley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Genuinely sorry to hear about your cat. I'm sorry that you don't have the resources to have your cat properly treated.

The one thing I have found brings me comfort, when it comes to dogs and cats, is they have no concept of death. If you can get out of your own head, have the vet providde the relief your cat needs. Also, ask how much extra $$$ it would cost to have the vet come to the home to perform the procedure.

Good luck.
fc2112
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Classof2019Ag! said:

im just going to delete the post, crazy how toxic this community is.

Tatem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Classof2019Ag! said:

im just going to delete the post, crazy how toxic this community is.

It's also crazy how entitled certain people are
Howdy Dammit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This generation has no shame
AgTrip
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did you get a cat-scan?
TXAG 05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OP bothered me by calling her fianc instead of fiancee
Aggie_Boomin 21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Classof2019Ag! said:

im just going to delete the post, crazy how toxic this community is.

This "community" can be brutally toxic.

This is not one of those times. Get a grip.
swc93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have you tried posting on OnlyFans? I hear they love pics of kitties.
dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

im just going to delete the post, crazy how toxic this community is.

I didn't see your post, but when my ex-wife died last year, this board gave me well over $1500, which funded a trip to Texas for me and my then 16 year old son. I don't know how we would have made it to Texas without them.

I *love* pets, cats in particular. But to hospitalize a cat seems cruel to me. To ask someone else to pay for it, absurd.
Blonde Coffee Beans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was ready to drop some coin on some ***** too
"I don't care about your feelings OP. I'm not going to let fandom replace reason, thought, and history"
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dabo man said:

Quote:

im just going to delete the post, crazy how toxic this community is.

I didn't see your post, but when my ex-wife died last year, this board gave me well over $1500, which funded a trip to Texas for me and my then 16 year old son. I don't know how we would have made it to Texas without them.

I *love* pets, cats in particular. But to hospitalize a cat seems cruel to me. To ask someone else to pay for it, absurd.

Big difference here is that you and your ex-wife are well known by most everyone here, because y'all spend/spent a lot of time here.
OP has never posted here in her life, no one here knows her. Could be a scam, maybe not, no one here has any way of knowing because no one knows her.
Also, spending $6,500 you don't have on an animal and expecting other people to pay for it is kinda crazy.
Growing up we had lots of animals, dogs, cats, horses, pigs. We never paid $6,500 for a vet bill, because at the end of the day, that is money that could be more wisely spent elsewhere. Unless you have that money laying around to spend on a pet, sometimes you just need to do the reasonable thing and put the animal down.

It is always highly suspicious when someone who has never posted here suddenly shows up and drops a gofundme.
GrayMatter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sorry to hear about your situation OP, but do your research next time.

This thread makes me miss the old GB.

Page 1?!
Blonde Coffee Beans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
THE_CHOSEN_ONE said:

dabo man said:

Quote:

im just going to delete the post, crazy how toxic this community is.

I didn't see your post, but when my ex-wife died last year, this board gave me well over $1500, which funded a trip to Texas for me and my then 16 year old son. I don't know how we would have made it to Texas without them.

I *love* pets, cats in particular. But to hospitalize a cat seems cruel to me. To ask someone else to pay for it, absurd.

Big difference here is that you and your ex-wife are well known by most everyone here, because y'all spend/spent a lot of time here.
OP has never posted here in her life, no one here knows her. Could be a scam, maybe not, no one here has any way of knowing because no one knows her.
Also, spending $6,500 you don't have on an animal and expecting other people to pay for it is kinda crazy.
Growing up we had lots of animals, dogs, cats, horses, pigs. We never paid $6,500 for a vet bill, because at the end of the day, that is money that could be more wisely spent elsewhere. Unless you have that money laying around to spend on a pet, sometimes you just need to do the reasonable thing and put the animal down.

It is always highly suspicious when someone who has never posted here suddenly shows up and drops a gofundme.

Posting history shows they use texags for classifieds and the ticket exchange.

Definitely odd
"I don't care about your feelings OP. I'm not going to let fandom replace reason, thought, and history"
Less Evil Hank Scorpio
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OP if the bill is really difficult for you to manage, you should look into a Care Credit credit card (assuming you have decent credit). You can usually get 18-24 month 0% financing for vet bills on it. I get wanting to do whatever you can to help your pet, and that it can be super expensive, but you have options to stand on your own two feet.
NoahAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgTrip said:

Did you get a cat-scan?

If I only had more blue stars to give.
Tatem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
we need more posts like this
One Eyed Reveille
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What so if it had been Cru and Cheer asking for this money we would have given it to them?


Oh and I would have shelled out for Dax the Cats kidney
Last Page
Page 1 of 4 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.