General
Sponsored by

Monday

2,449 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Green2Maroon
ARKY AGGIE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Woke up at 3 a.m.

81 degrees in the Fort

Pull Tires and load trucks.

Peddle something today.

Ready for 5 p.m.

Have a wonderful day!
BTHO bacon bits!!!
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Great weekend.
Ags won.
Utes won.
Tarleton won.
Critters fed, coffee made.
Because a good day starts with good coffee.
Make it a good one in spite of what humankind and the Russians are up to.
“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
aggie orbitalwelder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Monday ZzzZz

Drinking regular coffee

Heading down to SpaceX to meet with their weld development team

Dirty Als for beers and seafood tonight
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Office day, but I'm working from home. Dog asleep on bed. Having trouble getting motivated.
B-1 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
  • Lake Charles
  • Minor gambling losses last night
  • Say what you will about casino food, the Chinese place here is good. Steamboat Bill's tonight
  • Probably lay around the pool and float the lazy river part of today
  • There is a gargantuan weed store right by the casino. You could smell marijuana just driving by it [\F16]
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
chiken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It was a great 3 day weekend but now I dont wanna get out of bed.
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lost 12lb in 7 days and lost 1.5 inches (in my waistline you pervs).

Feeling good. Just like I knew that I would.

Tatem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ErnestEndeavor said:

Lost 12lb in 7 days and lost 1.5 inches (in my waistline you pervs).

Feeling good. Just like I knew that I would.



GLP1 will do that for you
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Back when I was a voracious gambling addict I always brought hand sanitizer with me when I was in Louisiana casinos. I would have brought Lysol but they won't let you carry in the can.

There were some great learning moments in those casinos though. For example, how to politely inform the gentleman sitting next to you that you are not interested in toothless male crackheads and caressing my arm is not going to change my preferences.
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm all natural.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ARKY AGGIE said:

Woke up at 3 a.m.

81 degrees in the Fort

Pull Tires and load trucks.

Peddle something today.

Ready for 5 p.m.

Have a wonderful day!



3am
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What did the Russkies do now?
B-1 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ErnestEndeavor said:

Back when I was a voracious gambling addict I always brought hand sanitizer with me when I was in Louisiana casinos. I would have brought Lysol but they won't let you carry in the can.

There were some great learning moments in those casinos though. For example, how to politely inform the gentleman sitting next to you that you are not interested in toothless male crackheads and caressing my arm is not going to change my preferences.
I live in Corpus Christi- I'm immune.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ErnestEndeavor said:

I'm all natural.


Natural like food poisoning?
fc2112
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Healthy low carb diet and ketosis.
An L of an Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Zzzzz
****ty ****ing sports weekend, except for Ags winning.
Extra heavy workload with half the team out.
MelvinUdall
How long do you want to ignore this user?
B-1 83 said:

  • Lake Charles
  • Minor gambling losses last night
  • Say what you will about casino food, the Chinese place here is good. Steamboat Bill's tonight
  • Probably lay around the pool and float the lazy river part of today
  • There is a gargantuan weed store right by the casino. You could smell marijuana just driving by it [\F16]



I agree about that Chinese place, it is damn good!
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
maroon barchetta said:

What did the Russkies do now?

Hmmm....this is Monday?

“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
  • Apply for jobs, interview, wait to hear back, repeat
  • I've purged a fair amount of crap from the house just in case there's a move in store
  • Mom flies in tomorrow because Ms Goofy's birthday is coming up in a few days
  • She's a great big 2nd grader with twice the attitude that normally comes along with
  • Anyway, back to it!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do!
Leeman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Fife said:

  • Apply for jobs, interview, wait to hear back, repeat
  • I've purged a fair amount of crap from the house just in case there's a move in store
  • Mom flies in tomorrow because Ms Goofy's birthday is coming up in a few days
  • She's a great big 2nd grader with twice the attitude that normally comes along with
  • Anyway, back to it!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do!


Looking for something new or got hit by a layoff ?
dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got the ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 5060 Ti 16GB that I sold on ebay dropped off at the post office this morning. The lucky buyer in Virginia Beach should receive it on Friday. I'm hoping the seller of my new GeForce RTX 4060 Ti WINDFORCE OC 16G will also be courteous enough to visit the post office today. He's in Sacramento, so he still has lots of time.

A pleasant 61F when I bought my coffee this morning. We have a strong southeast wind, and it will be steamy by evening. Will be in the 90s through Friday. Yuck. NOT very fall-like.

Benny is working from 4:30 to 10 tonight, so I'll be home alone. If I'm going to have hookers come over and bring blow, I will need to cleanup first.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Slept great, just not enough. Really need to get into that 7-9 hour range.

Picked up tacos on the way to work. I don't normally eat early but schedule today called for it.

Have some chores to do after work. Then guitar practice.

3pm meeting upcoming.

Aggieland mod is up to her old tricks again. Don't dare criticize city leadership at all. She's very sensitive about that.
dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Which city?
Ryan the Temp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
  • Up at 8 AM
  • No delicious coffee because fasting
  • Annual physical for turning the big 5-0 next month. They did all the things and took six vials of blood for labs.
  • Last day in town before my gun run
713nervy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Look who was waiting for me when I finally made it home from camp today!

dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gus looks like he's posing for the camera!
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GUUUUSSSS!!

What a dapper fella. Scritches from me to him, pls!
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dabo man said:

Which city?

Take a guess. Only one is truly self centered and petty AF.

As a reminder to everyone, Bryan >>>>>>>>> CS, and it is not even close.
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
- Semi delicious coffee this morning
- Truck is almost done at the shop! Miss that thing
- Ginormous cucumber for lunch. Like, a two fister.
- Halfway through Sept. already. WTF?
- Chores tonight. Maybe
- Stuff
- A thing or two


What's for dinner?


Finish the day, yall!
dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I lived in Bryan, but when I was there, the mayor was a realtor who was trying to sell the city's golf course buy a country club's in it's place. I've always wondered how that turned out.
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My day actually started yesterday at 5:30am as I was on my way back from Scotland. I was supposed to catch a flight from JFK to Charlotte to Kansas City. I have about a two hour layover in Charlotte.

  • We board the plane at 07:20 in New York and there is a little delay because of some rain, no biggie. So I pop my earbuds in and dose off. I wake up and realize we haven't taken off and are actually headed back to the gate (40 minutes past our departure time).
  • Some people come onto the plane and help an older woman off who is sick and vomited all over.
  • People come on to clean the plane
  • Pilot informs us they now have to refuel
  • We are gassed up and ready to go now! Except another plane has now parked behind us.
  • While we are waiting for the second plane to move, the tug driver times out on his shift. He promptly leaves the tug attached to the plane and goes home.
  • We now have to wait for another tug driver to back us out.
  • New driver arrives and we are now in line to take off! There are 30 planes ahead of us
  • I miss my connection in Charlotte (it was boarding before I left JFK) and get rebooked on the next available flight back to KC which is today at 7:45pm
  • We decided to cancel the flight and drive from Charlotte to KC, just a touch under 1000 miles.
  • It took about 18 hours with stops and a few power naps but I arrived home this morning at 7am
  • The rebooked flight would have had two connections and arrived in KC after 11pm tonight
In talking with one of the flight attendants, the woman who kicked off this chain of events looked nauseous when she got on the flight. I guess she was going to try and tough it out but didn't make it. I actually felt bad for her because what an awful experience.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's such a handsome boy and he loves his Nervy.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dabo man said:

Which city?


College Station
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why didn't she use some air sickness bags at least.
Page 1 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.