I met a lady. She lives there
tandy miller said:
She lives off of 281 north, so not in the hood I don't think
tandy miller said:
She lives off of 281 north, so not in the hood I don't think
Ginormus Ag said:tandy miller said:
She lives off of 281 north, so not in the hood I don't think
How far north? She could live by me. She a torta?
Ginormus Ag said:tandy miller said:
She lives off of 281 north, so not in the hood I don't think
How far north? She could live by me. She a torta?
Ginormus Ag said:
Sweet. She excited about the new Panda Express opening up? I am. Taqueria Data Point sure is taking its time to open.
EFE said:
Rules…
DargelSkout said:
Rebecca Creek is dang near in Blanco, so not SA. Unless you're talking about an apartment complex or subdivision named Rebecca Creek.
If she's actually near Rebecca Creek that's Spring Branch and a nice area.