collections.

5,790 Views | 98 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Lex
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have no idea whose album that is.
C@LAg
maroon barchetta said:

I have no idea whose album that is.
it is hers. she said so.

MouthBQ98
AG
Fishing rods and reels
Small rocks (pebbles) from every place I go camping or hiking.
Firearms
Tshirts from places I visit
Stickers for my 4x4.
Sea Speed
AG
Rocks is a good one. I find a heart shaped rock everywhere I go and give it to my wife who has them inside a clear lamp. I have given her over 50 now.
Lex
It's Koe Wetzel's new album.
maroon barchetta
Bros
Sea Speed
AG
I'm not sure there's a bigger tool on earth than that loser in that photo
Lex
Thankfully he doesn't care about what you think of him.
Hating on someone for doing what makes them happy is stupid.
maroon barchetta
Sea Speed said:

I'm not sure there's a bigger tool on earth than that loser in that photo

The shirtless photo she posted the other day was worse.
Lex
It's my favorite.
He loves noodling.
MouthBQ98
AG
My dad has been doing the same thing for years for my mom. He keeps an eye out every time we go on a hike somewhere.
Sea Speed
AG
That's awesome. I regret not photographing each one and writing a little n ok the about where it came from. They are really easy to find. I've got them from 4 continents and probably a couple dozen countries and states.
Claude!
Lex said:

It's Koe Wetzel's new album.

I can smell the Drakkar Noir emanating from that picture.
Fins Up!
AG
I think he needs some SPF 50 and a belly wax.
Lex
He likes beer and sunburns
Claude!
Lex said:

He likes beer and sunburns
And tattoos of low to moderate quality.
Fins Up!
AG
Obviously.
Lex
He's livin' man.
L-i-v-i-n.
Lex
When I go to the river i also become beer and sunburns.
Fins Up!
AG
I wear sunblock because I've had too much stuff cut off of me at a young age.

But yes. Beer and sunburns. Minus the belly hair.
Lex
I wear sunblock once but it won't last the whole time and I'll eventually be mad I'm burned. But it won't be while I'm in it.
Fins Up!
AG
Reapplying sunblock on someone during a river trip is an important responsibility.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
You wouldn't happen to have Axis & Allies 1941 would you? Long story short my son got this years ago for his birthday. It was new, but a lot of pieces were missing when we opened it. Because the maker went bankrupt, there is nonavenue tonget replacement pieces. He still talks about wanting to play it at least once.
whoop1995
AG
I have the computer version but it is no good anymore as the drivers can't be located in the search for them. So i am in worse shape than you are.

I did find this for you though. I do not know what pieces you are missing but this one says complete and there are tons more on eBay to browse through.and you can buy single pieces as well

https://www.ebay.com/itm/365014864099?itmmeta=01J3GG16QJQHS3E2TH2WC5PN6T&hash=item54fc94d0e3:g:bzIAAOSwZPVmj-G5&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAAwFl8Px2PRFcOYn7CG2%2BfiBpt0g61no5YwkdKfttoP4yCwtpwJe9BPmSDwM8EmAnZkvI0E6rtpTjY%2FbcWM7MAaQWhx7QyfW1MweqJavI8LEod2cPLu%2FMD5UmtFeqtO8e8AMkqlPlCms3PFk%2B%2FbRkKXtBPvIu0bCvQVjuyr4EGsKDjG4pZ1mMqPWjXWi%2BYc%2FxQKibWOr8LAf0ujYJbd0Gg%2BF%2FRbfCsPrzv1k3QuHX62n88CBZfWsDVuQxucMop99te%2FA%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR-7rhJCcZA

Or this one factory sealed

https://www.ebay.com/itm/155831345227?epid=16027046988&itmmeta=01J3GGAP4YQ60M0EJ9DSPQ4CF1&hash=item244845a04b:g:UDYAAOSwhnhlLH-D&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8NQk%2FBlq2CucnsBZe7fpOKse6zLD2w2asopL0bl4qFArZUjLpyHbSBFr7SVuQOVKm80y8S%2BY7o5pW6nHdMWalvULUksLmeGL7fo3EvJj3CB67n%2BAM23LqglCuP1vkunaFB3tvR%2FZIa2%2Fy7IM%2BAokL553YuioG297zC%2FCw1zX3YQmZKvrEDwr5j%2FoMxQ7%2FFtT9KXq0rAW%2FV8qtKudSJSzA4L83h%2FpAlwqBRi9hD3jOzSfg5VG4XIXZXivU9HoubnChER%2F7wMmgLPnT8d4Y6WIzJ63--2jbk6VNbtNfxXsIrRXNdwME9zGPw7zhkhOQTrm%2BA%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR8jiqpCcZA
I collect ticket stubs! looking for a 1944 orange bowl and 1981 independence bowl ticket stub as well as Aggie vs tu stubs - 1926 and below, 1935-1937, 1939-1944, 1946-1948, 1950-1951, 1953, 1956-1957, 1959, 1960, 1963-1966, 1969-1970, 1972-1974, 1980, 1984, 1990, 2004, 2008, 2010
javajaws
AG
Bob Knights Paper Hands said:

You wouldn't happen to have Axis & Allies 1941 would you? Long story short my son got this years ago for his birthday. It was new, but a lot of pieces were missing when we opened it. Because the maker went bankrupt, there is nonavenue tonget replacement pieces. He still talks about wanting to play it at least once.
Sorry, I don't. It looks like there is a 2nd edition though published by Renegade games. You could try their support for parts:

https://renegadegamestudios.com/axis-allies-1941/
https://renegade-games-studios-customer-support.gorgias.help/en-US/articles/replacement-parts-15995

Or alternately buy a whole new copy here for $32:

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/axis-allies-1941-rgs02553.html
Wolfpac 08
AG
I accumulated a lot of debt in my early 20's - even had other collectors calling me in an effort to collect a debt

I've since gotten rid of that collection
Noname124398
I collect arrowheads as well. All personally found around the houston area.

maroon barchetta
My uncle had a similar collection. I stared at it often when I was at their house.

Lex
I want to get him a nice rig like that to display them. Just haven't yet. But yours is really nice!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.