Texags, where are they now?

42,924 Views | 462 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by 713nervy
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jetch17 said:

Where'd princess butteredstuff go? Still shooting herself in appendages and posting about lolpolitics?

Didn't she have a baby?
nai06
AG
that whole episode was wild. I generally hate being in the public eye so I can't imagine wanting to be that visible all the time.
Lex
Did you see the whole dog and hospital thing? That one was a roller coaster of emotions. But glad she's okay.
nai06
AG
That's what sucks about being open/very visible on social media. Your worst days eventually come out and people LOVE to dog pile on someone. Doesn't matter who you are or what field.

Someone once emailed us to ask if my wife drove a car with a specific license plate and we ended up having to change our P.O. box because it was at the only post office in the small town near our house that someone recognized it. My wife now posts weekly updates after she has left a place unless it's she's doing a public event so people can't track her down in real time.
critter cam
Smoochie-Wallace II
nai06 said:

That's what sucks about being open/very visible on social media. Your worst days eventually come out and people LOVE to dog pile on someone. Doesn't matter who you are or what field.

Someone once emailed us to ask if my wife drove a car with a specific license plate and we ended up having to change our P.O. box because it was at the only post office in the small town near our house that someone recognized it. My wife now posts weekly updates after she has left a place unless it's she's doing a public event so people can't track her down in real time.
That's creepy af!!
Lex
I like my privacy too much
nai06
AG
Smoochie-Wallace II said:

nai06 said:

That's creepy af!!
She had a stalker for awhile too. We are based in D/FW and she did an event at a tiny little bookstore in small town in TN. The stalker was there.

Someone off their meds living in the UK once accussed her of stealing a briefcase with their manuscript inside of it, using the manuscript as a basis of a book, and murdering this woman's friend in the process. She contact my wife's publisher, the FBI, Interpol, and started calling places she was scheduled to speak at to let them know they are working with a murderer.

So like I said, social media is wild.
Smoochie-Wallace II
nai06 said:

nai06 said:

That's creepy af!!
She had a stalker for awhile too. We are based in D/FW and she did an event at a tiny little bookstore in small town in TN. The stalker was there.

Someone off their meds living in the UK once accused her of stealing a briefcase with their manuscript inside of it, using the manuscript as a basis of a book, and murdering this woman's friend in the process. She contact my wife's publisher, the FBI, Interpol, and started calling places she was scheduled to speak at to let them know they are working with a murderer.

Holee sheet!!!
Counterpoint
AG
nai06 said:

nai06 said:

That's creepy af!!

Someone off their meds living in the UK once accussed her of stealing a briefcase with their manuscript inside of it, using the manuscript as a basis of a book, and murdering this woman's friend in the process. She contact my wife's publisher, the FBI, Interpol, and started calling places she was scheduled to speak at to let them know they are working with a murderer.

Wow. Your wife should put THAT story in a book.
histag10
AG
nai06 said:

nai06 said:

That's creepy af!!

We get it. Your wife is famous, and you are slowly building doubt and a fake stalker to blame....

I kid, I kid. Sort of....
Aggie Dad 26
jetch17 said:

Where'd princess butteredstuff go? Still shooting herself in appendages and posting about lolpolitics?

She was so pretty
Claude!
nai06 said:

nai06 said:

That's creepy af!!

Y'all willing to sell the briefcase?
maroon barchetta
Lex
Aggie Dad 26 said:

jetch17 said:

She was so pretty

She still is. She just isn't here.
Aggie Dad 26
nai06 said:

nai06 said:

That's creepy af!!

Right. She never stole it
Aggie Dad 26
Lex said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

jetch17 said:

She was so pretty

She still is. She just isn't here.

I remember when her text came through with her Pic (face)

Know Your Enemy
AG
nai06 said:

nai06 said:

That's creepy af!!

You sure they weren't huge fans of your Tik Tok account?
hedge
maroon barchetta said:

Lex said:

Who are you?!

It's Hedge
no it's not
nai06
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

nai06 said:

nai06 said:

That's creepy af!!

You sure they weren't huge fans of your Tik Tok account?
Well it went a little dormant when my father in law had a medical issue last year. He went in for a Watchman device procedure on his heart. During the process they nicked his femoral artery and didn't catch it. two days later his leg was swollen and he went back to the ER to get it checked out and was diagnosed with a pseudoaneurysm. While in the hospital that night it finally burst open and started bleeding inside his leg. We got a frantic call at 1am to come to the ICU to basically say our goodbyes. A six hour surgery and 24 units of blood later, he pulled through. At one point they told us his hemoglobin level was 5 which is apparently really really low. He spent the next two month in the hospital while he recovered.
Ag with kids
AG
nai06 said:

nai06 said:

That's creepy af!!

Wait...

nai06 is KeithDB?
Aggie Dad 26
rolo said:

maroon barchetta said:

Lex said:

Who are you?!

It's Hedge
no it's not

You would think one would have enough common sense
Know Your Enemy
AG
Oh damn. That's awful. I've been wondering what happened to your posts.
Beer Baron
AG
jetch17 said:

I thought staff banned people for talking about that time she shot herself in her own damn foot. Right in it.
jetch17
AG
Tiny, hamster, TCLTC, oveta
trouble
AG
The first 3 are living good lives.
Beer Baron
AG
I'll just say it. Tell us about the bad one.
maroon barchetta
Beer Baron said:

jetch17 said:

I thought staff banned people for talking about that time she shot herself in her own damn foot. Right in it.

Yes. That is correct.

Don't mention the lead character from "Murder, She Wrote" shooting herself in the foot and posting eleventy times about on social media.
trouble
AG
Beer Baron said:

I'll just say it. Tell us about the bad one.

No clue. It's been well over a decade since I talked to her. I think she still lives around Austin.
Beer Baron
AG
It was them libearals' fault anyway!!
nai06
AG
Ag with kids said:

nai06 said:

nai06 said:

That's creepy af!!

Wait...

nai06 is KeithDB?

Nah Keith's wife wrote strictly romance and went to A&M. My wife is not an Aggie and started out writing Young Adult books and now writes everything from picture books to adult fiction including very spicy adult romance.
trouble
AG
Your wife wrote Dumplin', right?
nai06
AG
Yep!

She also writes romance with her bff Sierra Simone. So if you know who that is, it will give you an idea of the spice level of her romance books
Charpie
AG
Beer Baron said:

It was them libearals' fault anyway!!

I totally heard this in your voice
concac
AG
nai06 said:

Yep!

She also writes romance with her bff Sierra Simone. So if you know who that is, it will give you an idea of the spice level of her romance books

Openly bisexual, huh? How does that make you feel?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.