Texags, where are they now?

42,913 Views | 462 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by 713nervy
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've had the same handle since i joined TA in fall of 06, for better or worse. There are definitely some posts I'm sure I could take back or cringe if I saw them today.
Lex
I didn't even realize we posted at the same time.
tbirdspur2010
AG
Some just move on to different phases in life. Or on other platforms. I'm in contact with a couple myself irl. I had to streamline a lot of my social media presence thanks to a malicious t-shirt t-sip, myself.

We still here, though.

Farmers. ****ing. FIGHT.
Smoochie-Wallace II
713nervy said:

gabehcoud said:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17175699/texas-aggies-suspend-assistant-coaches-degrading-slide-show

First, thanks for the link.

Second, what the actual **** were they thinking?! This is offensive. From the article.
Quote:

Several women in attendance took offense to some language displayed on a projector screen inside Kyle Field's Hall of Champions, which included a parodied version of the Aggie War Hymn:

"We are Aggie women, we are filled with estrogen. Hullabaloo, canek, canek and back again.

"Maroon & white are the colors we love, we are putting down our dish towels and taking off our gloves.

"No more Lysol or Cascade, we want to score touchdowns and walk in this parade.

"We are Aggie women & this is our song, come on ... bring it on ... no more thong. Hullabaloo, canek, canek ... and so on ..."

The 'song' sucked, no question.

My bigger issue was a) fly claiming she was 'offended' and b) fly and hamster taking it to the media instead of handling it in house. Instead of being mature adults and taking up their concerns with athletic department leadership, they actively sought to hurt the A&M football program, and f*** them both for that.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Did they "take it to the media" or did they simply tweet about it and then it was picked up from there?
Ag with kids
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

Did they "take it to the media" or did they simply tweet about it and then it was picked up from there?
Loose lips sink ships

Or something like that...
maroon barchetta
Know Your Enemy said:

I doubt the media was scouring the social media universe trying to see what middle-aged female football fans were talking about.

They probably tweeted about it and added hashtags for Aggie athletics or something. Maybe a hashtag to a newspaper or TexAgs or kbtx. That would get the attention of the media.
trouble
AG
Jason Cook could have done damage control from the beginning but instead chose to tell me that his dept was only involved in making sure the clear bag giveaway was the correct size.
Claude!
trouble said:

Jason Cook could have done damage control from the beginning but instead chose to tell me that his dept was only involved in making sure the clear bag giveaway was the correct size.
Was it the correct size?
maroon barchetta
trouble said:

Jason Cook could have done damage control from the beginning but instead chose to tell me that his dept was only involved in making sure the clear bag giveaway was the correct size and included a beveled logo.
trouble
AG
As far as I know
JMac03
AG
nai06 said:

I've had the same handle since i joined TA in fall of 06, for better or worse. There are definitely some posts I'm sure I could take back or cringe if I saw them today.

Not sure why I was thinking it was the same as your insta handle.
Smoochie-Wallace II
[That was over the line and you are banned. -Staff]
Spicy McHaggis
AG
Jesus. Let it go.
Smoochie-Wallace II
Spicy McHaggis said:

Jesus. Let it go.
If you don't like me replying to a direct question, you are free to not read my posts. They have a block function on here, I promise, I won't miss your posts.
gabehcoud
Wolfpac 08
AG
What ever happened to Pirate04? Did you creepers run her off?
TexasRebel
AG
She chose to miss out on this greatness.
Aggie Dad 26
Wolfpac 08 said:

She probably found permanent attention outside of texags
NoahAg
tbirdspur2010 said:

Some just move on to different phases in life. Or on other platforms. I'm in contact with a couple myself irl. I had to streamline a lot of my social media presence thanks to a malicious t-shirt t-sip, myself.

We still here, though.

Farmers. ****ing. FIGHT.
This a poster I haven't seent in a long time.
deer corn
Uhhhh. I just want to point out that I have no other accounts on TA.

I'm not about that ***** life any longer. Peace and love, homies.
Baby Billy
AG
Lex said:

I'm not flying off anything.
I asked a question.
That I've been wondering.
And 19 Lex vs 32 Lex are very different.

I remember 19 Lex. Sending nudies through PM's
Baby Billy
AG
What's Steve Billings up to these days?
Wolfpac 08
AG
#goodpeople
maroon barchetta
Wolfpac 08 said:

#goodpeople

Keystones in the orange can
Monkeypoxfighter
Most of these names are from before I started lurking and long before I registered. One thing has stood the test of time……some of you are real jerks to each other.
It only took me a year to figure out this place is nuts!
nai06
AG
Is MKF still around? I remember when he took down all of TA with a book. At least that was his story.
Ag with kids
AG
Baby Billy said:

Lex said:

I'm not flying off anything.
I asked a question.
That I've been wondering.
And 19 Lex vs 32 Lex are very different.

I remember 19 Lex. Sending nudies through PM's
I apparently was missing out on a lot back then...
histag10
AG
Monkeypoxfighter said:

Most of these names are from before I started lurking and long before I registered. One thing has stood the test of time……some of you are real jerks to each other.

We used to do GB Northgate meet ups. We learned who we do and do not like, and we can all be as petty and mean as 16 year old high school girls.
B-1 83
AG
nai06 said:

Is MKF still around? I remember when he took down all of TA with a book. At least that was his story.
He was around not too long ago. I think monkeypox fighter sort of evolved after that moniker, and I hate to admit I do get a chuckle out of that.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
The Fife
Wolfpac 08 said:

I think she's just really busy with work. That's what it sounded like last time I talked to her anyway. She was doing pretty well

edit: What about damngood88? Wasn't he the guy with the calendar kiosk at some mall? That was supposedly somebody's thing which sounds like total BS to me either way.
maroon barchetta
Please point me to the calendar kiosk.

My wife used to get me a Dilbert daily calendar for Christmas every year and we haven't seen them in the wild in some time.

Reading that strip every day when tearing off a page, it was like Scott Adams was watching my workplace with hidden cameras.
GinaLinetti
AG
What ever happened to BBA? He was a delight.
Lex
GinaLinetti said:

What ever happened to BBA? He was a delight.

I thought he still posted. Just not here.
Tree Hugger
AG
Wow! I made a list!!

I really need to check the GB more often, I mainly just read the funnies on F16 these days after I take the Zuko Dog for his morning romp at the dog park. I don't do much posting these days.

I did have some fun on the Zoo last fall after Jimbo was fired, I posted some pics of me and the dog wearing Aggie gear while walking around the University of Oregon practice facilities.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.