Texags, where are they now?

42,931 Views | 462 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by 713nervy
hedge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggie Dad 26 said:

rolo said:

maroon barchetta said:

Lex said:

Who are you?!

It's Hedge
no it's not

You would think one would have enough common sense
i am hedge
trouble
AG
I have a high school friend that writes paranormal romance, mostly vampires so I know much more about that world than I would otherwise. I don't have time to read much currently.
nai06
AG
I don't feel one way or the other about it. I mean she's my wife and I love her just the way she is
histag10
AG
nai06 said:

Yep!

She also writes romance with her bff Sierra Simone. So if you know who that is, it will give you an idea of the spice level of her romance books

I remember you posting about Dumplin when the movie came out. Didn't she make a cameo in the film? (Maybe both of you?)
Smoochie-Wallace II
jetch17 said:

Tiny, hamster, TCLTC, oveta
I will never forgive hamster and txdragonfly for trying to fack over the A&M football program resulting in coaches being suspended. It was all because hamster is a literal Karen who seeks validation through online attention.

And yes, I know, fly is your BFF, didn't make what she did any less sh***y.

ETA: this was supposed to be a reply to trouble
ac04
hamster and txdragonfly were behind that BS?

Smoochie-Wallace II
nai06 said:

Yep!

She also writes romance with her bff Sierra Simone. So if you know who that is, it will give you an idea of the spice level of her romance books
I watched the movie. Was it faithful to the book, or did they Hollywood it up?
Smoochie-Wallace II
ac04 said:

hamster and txdragonfly were behind that BS?

Yes
trouble
AG
They were not the only ones who took and posted pictures. Dragonfly's tweet was the one that went viral.
B-1 83
AG
trouble said:

They were not the only ones who took and posted pictures. Dragonfly's tweet was the one that went viral.
Sometimes I'm thankful I'm so naive. I'm GB friends with many on here, and the drama still escapes me.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
maroon barchetta
trouble said:

What's this about? That coaches night presentation?
trouble
AG
Yes.
nai06
AG
histag10 said:

nai06 said:

Yep!

I remember you posting about Dumplin when the movie came out. Didn't she make a cameo in the film? (Maybe both of you?)

Yes we both did towards the end
nai06
AG
Smoochie-Wallace II said:

nai06 said:

Yep!

It was pretty close actually. She was able to work really closely with the screenwriter so there were only a couple of issues that came up. We were actually really pleased with how it turned out.
maroon barchetta
It was a fun movie.
Smoochie-Wallace II
trouble said:

hamster was literally tweeting t-sip media offering more pics and info to exacerbate the situation

And fly knew EXACTLY what she was doing when she tweeted that out, don't try to make excuses for them.

A&M's athletic department should have blocked their season ticket renewals. When you deliberately set out to hurt the program instead of addressing your concerns privately, you can GFY.
Smoochie-Wallace II
B-1 83 said:

trouble said:

Sometimes I'm thankful I'm so naive. I'm GB friends with many on here, and the drama still escapes me.
You're also a drama queen.
Smoochie-Wallace II
nai06 said:

nai06 said:

Yep!

It was pretty close actually. She was able to work really closely with the screenwriter so there were only a couple of issues that came up. We were actually really pleased with how it turned out.
I'll have to add that book to my list, I enjoyed the movie.
trouble
AG
What excuses? I don't give a **** that they did it. They felt like it needed to be done and they did it. The truth is that those were not the only pictures being circulated from that night.

And I don't believe either had season tickets at the time.

I don't even know who the **** you are/used to be so I really don't care that your knickers are still so twisted about it.
Smoochie-Wallace II
trouble said:

What excuses? I don't give a **** that they did it. They felt like it needed to be done and they did it. The truth is that those were not the only pictures being circulated from that night.

I don't even know who the **** you are/used to be so I really don't care that your knickers are still so twisted about it.
IIRC, they both had season tickets at the time. Fly used to sell them to someone else since she obviously couldn't attend games.

Saying "everyone else was doing it" is making excuses.

"They felt like it needed to be done..."? Be serious. Fly claiming she was 'offended' is some of the biggest bull**** ever. A woman who openly posted in graphic detail about her sex life online is pearl-clutching at some PowerPoint slides? She's not thin-skinned, she shouldn't pretend to be offended.

hamster did it because she's a miserable person who just enjoyed any type of attention that came her way.
jetch17
AG
Yikes didn't mean to pop a can o worms
Beer Baron
AG

jetch17 said:

I will never forgive hamster and txdragonfly for trying to fack over the A&M football program resulting in coaches being suspended. It was all because hamster is a literal Karen who seeks validation through online attention.

Is this the thing where the mods openly allowed people to dox fly at her employer?
Smoochie-Wallace II
Beer Baron said:

jetch17 said:

Is this the thing where the mods openly allowed people to dox fly at her employer?
I don't know about doxxing. I don't see how they expected her employer at the time to care about internet drama. What she did was ****ty but not illegal.
maroon barchetta
jetch17 said:

Yikes didn't mean to pop a can o worms

And yet your talents would be wasted if you didn't.
maroon barchetta
Beer Baron said:

jetch17 said:

I think that's only if she is gay or had a previous felony conviction. Those are the things that have been on the table in the past.
Beer Baron
AG
They did, because she has a twitter account, which made it fine apparently.
toucan82
I'm kind of happy I have no idea what's going on here
trouble
AG
Yes, it was.
Smoochie-Wallace II
Beer Baron said:

They did, because she has a twitter account, which made it fine apparently.
Her employer cared because she had a Twitter account?
JMac03
AG
Didn't realize you changed your name. Hope y'all are doing well!
JMac03
AG

trouble said:

IIRC, they both had season tickets at the time. Fly used to sell them to someone else since she obviously couldn't attend games.

Saying "everyone else was doing it" is making excuses.

"They felt like it needed to be done..."? Be serious. Fly claiming she was 'offended' is some of the biggest bull**** ever. A woman who openly posted in graphic detail about her sex life online is pearl-clutching at some PowerPoint slides? She's not thin-skinned, she shouldn't pretend to be offended.

hamster did it because she's a miserable person who just enjoyed any type of attention that came her way.

I must not recall this. I know who they are but I don't remember this.
gabehcoud
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17175699/texas-aggies-suspend-assistant-coaches-degrading-slide-show
Lex
toucan82 said:

While you're happy to not know.

When some of the coaches had that women's football night under Sumlin there was some sexual innuendo and the coaches that spoke and presented that night were suspended for a few weeks.

Just for those watching and thinking "what is going on here?!"
713nervy
AG
toucan82 said:

Samesies
713nervy
AG
gabehcoud said:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17175699/texas-aggies-suspend-assistant-coaches-degrading-slide-show

First, thanks for the link.

Second, what the actual **** were they thinking?! This is offensive. From the article.
Quote:

Several women in attendance took offense to some language displayed on a projector screen inside Kyle Field's Hall of Champions, which included a parodied version of the Aggie War Hymn:

"We are Aggie women, we are filled with estrogen. Hullabaloo, canek, canek and back again.

"Maroon & white are the colors we love, we are putting down our dish towels and taking off our gloves.

"No more Lysol or Cascade, we want to score touchdowns and walk in this parade.

"We are Aggie women & this is our song, come on ... bring it on ... no more thong. Hullabaloo, canek, canek ... and so on ..."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.