What's the worst movie you've ever watched.

16,982 Views | 240 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tastybrisket10
Corn Pop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Piranha 3D

Although it does have young Kelly Brook and young Riley Steele
agz win
AG
The campy Batman with Danny Devito as the Penguin
MD20/20
AG
Anything with Meryl Streep
Cooter Brown is my designated driver.
torrid
AG
Godfather III
DGrimesAg92
Water World
ValleyRatAg
AG
Blair witch
Bubba hotep

Both were terrible.
One Louder
AG
I haven't thought of this movie in decades but this thread made me recall the awfulness of "The Pirate Movie". I was a kid when I saw it and I even knew back then it was terrible. I just looked it up on RT and it has a 9%.
aggieforester05
AG
One Louder said:

I haven't thought of this movie in decades but this thread made me recall the awfulness of "The Pirate Movie". I was a kid when I saw it and I even knew back then it was terrible. I just looked it up on RT and it has a 9%.
Reminds me of that time I went to Blockbuster on New Years Eve because my wife and I were going to a friend's house where a large group of us were going to watch Pirates of the Caribbean when it first came out. Blockbuster had mistakenly put a "Pirates" DVD in a Pirates of the Caribbean case. Let's just say the movie had A LOT more T&A than my audience expected.
eric76
AG
It would have to be a movie that I couldn't just leave or turn off. If they are very bad, I don't last long.

However, there was one that I can remember that they showed us in an English class in high school. I don't remember what it was, but the sight of an 18th century sailor standing on a ship with jet trails in the sky behind him was the highlight of the movie.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Anchorhold
aggieforester05 said:

"Pirates" DVD in a Pirates of the Caribbean case. Let's just say the movie had A LOT more T&A than my audience expected.

Well this audience expects and appreciates it. So please…. continue.
eric76
AG
By the way, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians was really bad, too.
StinkyPinky
AG
A y movie Van Damme has ever made (except for Kickboxer). Did I say Van Damme? I meant to say Steven Seagal. But please feel free to use either name interchangeably.
aggieforester05
AG
Anchorhold said:

aggieforester05 said:

"Pirates" DVD in a Pirates of the Caribbean case. Let's just say the movie had A LOT more T&A than my audience expected.

I'm sure you can find it to watch somewhere on the interwebs.
maroon barchetta
aggieforester05 said:

Anchorhold said:

aggieforester05 said:

I'm sure you can find it to watch somewhere on the interwebs.

Janine and Devon?

Like Cher and Madonna?

Also, is Angelina Jolie's sister in this movie?
MrPlow2010
AG
I have never seen this movie but the trailer looks ridiculous. Gary Oldman in a role of a lifetime. lol

Caesar4
AG
The Shape of Water.

I suppose it's not as bad as some previously mentioned, but considering the "Academy" loved it (Best Picture Oscar), I thought I was god-awful.

That was the final nail that caused me to decide the Oscars are a bunch of hooey and have very little to do with what people enjoy.
maroon barchetta
The Academy are just hipsters with the clout to hand out an award that will soon be changed to some other type of statue because someone will be offended by the current version.
gggmann
AG
I liked it. I thought it was a funny and amusing satire of 50s/60s Cold War era America. Michael Shannon was great in it.
Caesar4
AG
gggmann said:

I liked it. I thought it was a funny and amusing satire of 50s/60s Cold War era America. Michael Shannon was great in it.

I was fine with the plot, other than a love story with the humanoid amphibian, which of course was central. I felt that I was watching a SJW version of Splash and it was way overrated.

At the end, I wished that I had my time back, but had been able to keep the knowledge that it wasn't for me. I also wished that my wife hadn't slept through 75% of it, so that she would have endured some penalty for choosing such a clunker (to me).
TAMC11
AG
Foxcatcher
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Solaris was so boring it ruined a date with some girl I'd been wanting to smash for about four years.

Pretty sure she never got married, though. I guess I could ask my wife if she's up for a threesome to fulfill an old dream.
Stump93
AG
A Cure for Wellness

I win father of the year award for taking my kids to that in NYC
Anchorhold
So you're saying there is a chance that rules might be followed?
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Anchorhold said:

So you're saying there is a chance that rules might be followed?

Tell you what. You get my wife to sign up for my plan and I'll film and post to TexAgs.
cavjock88
AG
The Human Centipede and all its sequels.
themadmatter
Lots of bad pirate movies, headlined by the Ice Pirates.

Honorable mention: Krull
peteratm02
AG
Pink Flamingos…and it's not close
Gravy
AG
Spice World

It's a movie with the Spice Girls. You won't thank me later.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Agreed to watch a movie last week that my wife apparently likes during the holidays - Last Holiday. It is a Queen Latifah movie.

This is the worse movie I've ever made it through from start to finish. Bad movie. Bad bad bad movie.
Staff - take out the trash.
Tastybrisket10
AG
The Love Guru

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.