Post A Pic 2021 Thread (DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!!)

413,234 Views | 1519 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by jwoodmd
Slicer97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MiniSlicer loves posing for the camera.
Charpie
AG
Dude is grown up
Slicer97
AG
Yeah, his momma has mixed feelings about that.

Me, I'm thinking 9 more years and I can send that little turd to fetch beer and bourbon.
Geralt of Rivia
S
So that's what uni is up to now
EFE
AG
Did you cry any when you handed down your comb to him?
Slicer97
AG
Ain't done it yet. Still need something to detangle the facial moss.
EFE
AG
I'm about a month into growing my beard back out to cover additional disfigurement, it's a good thing the fiance is mostly blind
george1992
That tattoo on her back looks very familiar. Did she used to work at the Raven Cabernet over in Elmendorf?
EFE
AG
Nah, this one isn't local to home. I snagged me an actual legit papered Mexican squaw this go 'round. We may even buy property in MX one day. She likes my gringo Spanish and speaks that English purty'er than me most days.

There's got to be some sort of irony or humor in me proposing to her in front of the Alamo, had to remind her that her brethren won that battle, but us Texians won the war.
Slicer97
AG
EFE said:

Nah, this one isn't local to home. I snagged me an actual legit papered Mexican squaw this go 'round. We may even buy property in MX one day. She likes my gringo Spanish and speaks that English purty'er than me most days.

So, she's like every pretty much everyone who's walked the earth in the last 500 years?
Claude!
Is he cosplaying as T2-era Edward Furlong?
Talon2DSO
AG
EFE said:

There's got to be some sort of irony or humor in me proposing to her in front of the Alamo, had to remind her that her brethren won that battle, but us Texians won the war.

Definitely out kicked your coverage. Now come meet us at SPI so we can toast your engagement
Slicer97
AG
No, his momma like to take pictures and, like me, he's been over it for the past 8 years or so. She took the pic because he designed and ordered the shirt. Back reads "Minimum Government, Maximum Freedom". I don't know whether or not it's because I'm a badass at being a Dad or if it's because I introduced him to Parks and Rec and Ron Swanson is his favorite character.

I'm going to assume the former and leave it at that.
EFE
AG
We will be at the island Saturday and Sunday this weekend, who is setting up the guide so we can pimp our Corvina gear?
EFE
AG
If you think my English is bad, you should hear me hablo Espanol
Talon2DSO
AG
EFE said:

We will be at the island Saturday and Sunday this weekend, who is setting up the guide so we can pimp our Corvina gear?

Awesome man, I'm cooking for my parents and its mothers day on Sunday. You got my cell? I don't know any guides out here but I'm considering renting a boat and doing it myself.
jja79
AG
Where was this?
EFE
AG
I thought I had it, but on further inspection, nope. Our mutual friend and his new babe may be around as well, at a minimum we should all convene. I've got some guides I can call to see if they've got availability, but if you get a boat, I know enough of the LLM to get us by.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
About 50 miles west of Amarillo
jja79
AG
Youngest son heading out to Arizona next month to begin his college golf career.
Unemployed
AG
Congrats to your son for finishing 2nd at the Masters. Quite impressive for the young man!!!
jja79
AG
Hadn't thought of it but I guess there's a little Will Zalatoris there.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Got to tour new ballpark today. Very nice, wish the team would improve...but can't wait to take kids to a game.

Then celebrated cinco with the family. Smoked pork carnitas.

SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
third coast.. said:

That's racist

Well my wife planned it and set it all up and she is of Hispanic heritage sooo I'll let you take it up with her.
Charpie
AG
First off..there you are! I kinda lost track of you a while ago!

YOU HAVE 3 kids? Good for you!
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Charpie said:

First off..there you are! I kinda lost track of you a while ago!

YOU HAVE 3 kids? Good for you!

I've been around. Not posting as much. Work over the past year has been crazy busy.

Actually have 5 kiddos! 3 oldest in the pic, 18 month old is just out of frame and #5, who we have temporarily named el cinco, is due in September.
FIDO*98*
AG
third coast.. said:

That's racist

I wouldn't call putting Colby Jack on Carnitas racist. Just bad taste
Charpie
AG
Congrats! So happy for you
LRHF
AG
Caught a redfish on a fly I tied!
Charpie
AG
Ok I have to hear that story. How deep was the water? Where did you catch it? That's a great looking fish!
The Fife
Forced perspective and small hands, fish is really 8" long.
Claude!
The Fife said:

But the beard is still glorious.
LRHF
AG
Claude! said:

The Fife said:

But the beard is still glorious.

My fishing partner and I had a "perfect day". We were fishing Louisiana and the weather was perfectly calm. We were moving around looking for fish when we started bumping into some big Reds in about 4-8' of water. Normally we fish shallower water and we had a few things to figure out before success occurred. We caught two 39" fish back to back!

We were on the edge of the GOM, the next land mass out is the chandelier islands!
Charpie
AG
perfect place to catch them

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.