?? CBD OIL. ??

24,487 Views | 120 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Racer X
geb83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You have an amazing spirit. My prayers are with you and your family, praying for your full recovery.
Smithjg
geb83 said:

You have an amazing spirit. My prayers are with you and your family, praying for your full recovery.
***** UPDATE
Thanks, I'm still on the green side the grass!!! I did try the CBD and pain relief, if any, is minimal, though I do think I sleep better. Undergoing Chemo (24/7 pump) and Radiation, Oncologist says I "might have a year left", though a new "mass" is now showing up in my left lung. At this point, if I make football season and we win the NC, after an undefeated season, I will go out happy!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Here's to the Ags doing you proud this year and to you kicking expectation's ass and seeing the rest of Jimbo's tenure in Aggieland.
SpringAg92
Praying for you Smithjg.
Missouri Boat Ride
AG
I tried a new product called Remde that a colleague sells. THC - free, full spectrum. effectively relieves pain from an old achilles injury.

I can PM contact info and discount code if interested.

Captain Pablo
AG
Architelico said:

I tried a new product called Remde that a colleague sells. THC - free, full spectrum. effectively relieves pain from an old achilles injury.

What is it? Is it CBD?
Missouri Boat Ride
AG
www.remdenaturals.com

I used the cooling balm oval stick.
Psych
AG
Architelico said:

This doesn't make sense. It can't be full spectrum and THC free. You're thinking broad spectrum.
Smithjg
SpringAg92 said:

Praying for you Smithjg.
Thank you Spring, I'm still on the green side of the grass!
Baby Billy
AG
Stuff is all over the greater Austin area. I bought a little bottle of the drops.

Tried 2 drops...nothing
Tried 3 drops...nothing
Tried 4 drops...nothing
Literally drank the rest of the bottle... still nothing.

Scam
Psych
AG
Why did you decide to try it?
Baby Billy
AG
Psych said:

Why did you decide to try it?

See what the hype was all about, I guess. Supposedly helps with "stress and anxiety", so I would take some in highly stressful moments of my work day or when I was feeling anxious preparing for a presentation or something.

Didn't feel a bit of difference, but I'm also not a very anxious or stressed person to begin with.
Psych
AG
It's possible that you weren't a candidate, but who knows. Now that it went from a schedule 1 to a schedule 5 drug, there will be a ton of research coming out on it in the next few years. So we'll know soon enough.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Seriously, just wow
Oryx
I was at Gordoughs in Austin the other day and now they have CBD infused food like CBD Cream Cheese.

Every block seems to have a CBD store now too, especially North and South.
reb,
AG
Huell Babineaux said:

Stuff is all over the greater Austin area. I bought a little bottle of the drops.

Tried 2 drops...nothing
Tried 3 drops...nothing
Tried 4 drops...nothing

Scam

This was my experience with sublingual drops. Turns out I was way underdosing 10X. I was feeling ****ty enough one night that I took the plunge on a vape, with a 1000mg cartridge, and boom, whole new ball game for my anxiety. I'm now vaping a 2400mg/mL oil of cbd isolate. When I do sublingual now, I do 300 to 500 mg. When I started I was doing 10 to 20.

Try mega dosing whether you vape or sublingual it. This stuff is incredible for me. But I may just be a high responder to cbd compared to others, bc from what I read, cbd does help most people but not in a dramatic way like it does for me.
BenFiasco14
AG
Smithjg said:

SpringAg92 said:

Praying for you Smithjg.
Thank you Spring, I'm still on the green side of the grass!
Hey Smithjg, was just thinking about you today and was curious if you had an update.

My prayers continue.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Charpie
AG
CBD
TequilaMockingbird
I'm doing the oil and I'm getting positive results. Among other things I feel like it's helping with blood pressure/circulation. For the past couple of years I've had kind of a restless leg type thing going on, or feelings of tightness in the lower legs. Much better after starting the CBD regimen. I also don't feel, for lack of a better term, anxiousness as much. I'm doing 250 mg in the morning, then the same in the afternoon.
Tabasco
AG
reb, said:

Huell Babineaux said:

Tried 2 drops...nothing
Tried 3 drops...nothing
Tried 4 drops...nothing

Scam

This was my experience with sublingual drops. Turns out I was way underdosing 10X. I was feeling ****ty enough one night that I took the plunge on a vape, with a 1000mg cartridge, and boom, whole new ball game for my anxiety. I'm now vaping a 2400mg/mL oil of cbd isolate. When I do sublingual now, I do 300 to 500 mg. When I started I was doing 10 to 20.

Try mega dosing whether you vape or sublingual it. This stuff is incredible for me. But I may just be a high responder to cbd compared to others, bc from what I read, cbd does help most people but not in a dramatic way like it does for me.
So I don't know about vaping, but if you are doing 500mg sublingual, on Charlottes web, their 100mL of 60mg CBD would last you 12 days at $300. So are you really spending $600 a month on CBD oil?
reb,
AG
those oils are sourced from hemp, which is why it costs so much more.

Mine is CBD isolate.100% Lab-made CBD, 0% thc or other terpenes. The isolate is much cheaper per mg. The reason people often don't buy isolates is that the other terpenes in hemp have a synergistic effect with CBD.
5C
AG
Uhh, I had no idea I would find all this inside this thread. OP, you sir are a real man. Praying for you.
Ulysses90
AG
I am praying for you OP.
MooreTrucker
AG
I'm using some water-soluble stuff... .05 mg twice a day for about 2 weeks so far. No discernible effects as of yet.

I tried a topical cream that didn't help the pain, just made my skin tender and sensitive, and a roll-on thing that did nothing at all that I can tell.

Praying for you, smithjg.
AgEng06
AG
I wouldn't think 0.05 mg is near enough to have an effect. I'd go with at least 10 mg as a starting point.

Unless the water soluble stuff you're talking about is something different...
MooreTrucker
AG
AgEng06 said:

I wouldn't think 0.05 mg is near enough to have an effect. I'd go with at least 10 mg as a starting point.

"Ultra Concentrated Full Spectrum Hemp Oil" 10 mg Hemp Oil per 1 ml
AgEng06
AG
MooreTrucker said:

AgEng06 said:

"Ultra Concentrated Full Spectrum Hemp Oil" 10 mg Hemp Oil per 1 ml
So in order to get 0.05 mg, you'd have to measure out 0.005 mL. I think you have some units crossed in there...

I'd suggest taking 1 mL (10 mg) twice a day for a week or so and see how that works.
MooreTrucker
AG
Thanks. I'll give that a try.
concac
AG
Smithjg has passed away.

https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/3053356
Ag 11
AG
Damn
Guitarsoup
AG
Here
Brush Country Ag
AG
Here.
javajaws
AG
Here
Canyon99
AG
I feared this might be the case when he didn't respond to Ben.

Here.
30wedge
Here

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.