Can someone explain CBD oil

13,048 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by GoneGirl
Liquid Wrench
How long do you want to ignore this user?
malenurse said:

ChiliBeans said:

I believe it cured my testicular cancer.
I hope this is a joke. Because the son of a good friend is dead now because some quack in Katy convinced the young man's wife that he could cure him holistically with a starvation diet and CBD oil.
Wow, sorry. I had never heard of cbd oil before I read the OP and posted a quick reply.

I have a generally dim view of people who sell "alternative" treatments to people in serious situations.
administrative errors
Jimmy Valentine said:

Have you ever heard of Snake Oil, as in a Snake Oil Salesman?

CBD Oil is the same thing as Snake Oil, except it's called CBD Oil.

Have you ever heard of snake oil? From traditional medicine? It actually is a useful substance, and the reason western version of snake oil is synonymous with false advertising is due to people claiming some concoction of opiods, and other drugs were an actual panacea.

Snake oil and lizard skin and many other natural animal parts and plants have been used generationally in traditional medicines.
Lizard skin contains ephedrine which opens up bronchial cavity to help with asthma.
Quote:

The use of snake oil long predates the 18th and 19th centuries in China and the Eastern world, where oil made from fat extracted from the Chinese water snake (Enhydris chinensis) is a traditional liniment used for treating joint pain. Chinese water-snake oil contains 20 percent eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), which has strong analgetic and anti-inflammatory properties.[2][3]

The more you know, the smaller you should feel... stay curious my friends. Don't be a frog in a well.
Coming soon:
AE Ventures - sooner than soon
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Physical and mental exercises
*Addiction services

Step 3: property found

Step 4: set date

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

Step 6: long-term planning

I am amped.
Beer Baron
AG
It's a gateway oil. You start with this and before you know it you're turning tricks on the street for a. Ounce of lavender.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

The more you know, the smaller you should feel
Internet arrogance doesn't make anyone feel smaller.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
My daughter has intractable epilepsy and the CBD didn't help her condition. The full plant has shown some success, but she won't take it regularly because of its stigma and legal status.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Gregg Papivich
Agoodlittleag04 said:

mrad85 said:

Agoodlittleag04 said:

Our massage therapist uses it and I honestly cannot tell a difference in soreness/joint pain since she started. But my husband swears he's noticed a difference, so maybe it really does work.

Or maybe husband gets a better "happy ending" than you?
Does the massage therapist have big cans?

Anything is possible, but my cans are way bigger than hers so I've never worried about it.

Pics?
fistofsouth
Central Business District Oil?.. Do they liquefy skyscrapers to make it?
Aleks
A few people I know that suffer migraines, started to use CDB oil and they have found some relief. I have not tried it yet, since I have complicated issues, in particular rheumatoid arthritis. I have read here that CDB oil can be pretty helpful. By the way, many respected physicians have supported the use of CBD oil for certain medical conditions.
Bayside Tiger Ag
Jimmy Valentine said:

Have you ever heard of Snake Oil, as in a Snake Oil Salesman?

CBD Oil is the same thing as Snake Oil, except it's called CBD Oil.

EcoZapp, is that you?
Grits
AG
CBD oil is the devil.
-OCHWFLAKASSBRTTEFE-
administrative errors
As you (anyone) learn more details on any one subject, you should recognize your initial observations and beliefs were indeed very narrowly observed, and that the world is far more complex than you had imagined before.

That is what I meant, not an insult. Or arrogance. Thinking you know everything about anything is the only arrogance in the room.

Learning more makes you feel smaller than before.
Coming soon:
AE Ventures - sooner than soon
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Physical and mental exercises
*Addiction services

Step 3: property found

Step 4: set date

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

Step 6: long-term planning

I am amped.
administrative errors
If you're still looking for quality cbd products im now officially connected with a lab wholesaler and am marketing a few products as they have tremendously changed the course of my life for the better.

Fluxxlab.com and blisswellness.com if you'd like to search for products.

My gotos right now are cbd day/night tablets and the d8thc tincture and tablets.

I no longer smoke weed 3-4 times a day and instead take the d8 tincture once every 3-5 days.
Nighttime cbd helps me ease back into slumber after the 8month old wakes me up at 2am instead of staying up surfing/scrolling/gaming until morning.
Daytime is a great perkup with cbda and cbd among caffeine and a few others.

If you've tried oils in the past and questioned their snake-oil-ness, I can understand. Anything in an oil will be processed through the gut. That will filter out most of the cbd/d8/thc and you're left with 8-14% bioavailability.

My products all have 98%+ bioavailability, due to their specific formulations, water-soluable or nano-encapsulated or bonded to a sugar molecule.
For reference:
100mg edible [oil based] -> you receive 8 to 14 mg of whatever cannabinoid.
100mg fluxxlab or blisswellness product -> 98 mgs bioavailability.

Use less get waaaaaaay better performance.

Anyways sorry to bump an old thread, was looking for a formulation I thought I posted that combat vets claimed gave them better sexual performance and I think the thread got purged.
Kevin83
It's helped my performance. I usually get nervous about my size and with CBD I don't think about it when I pork in public
AliasMan02
AG
aglaohfour said:

mrad85 said:

Agoodlittleag04 said:

Our massage therapist uses it and I honestly cannot tell a difference in soreness/joint pain since she started. But my husband swears he's noticed a difference, so maybe it really does work.

Or maybe husband gets a better "happy ending" than you?
Does the massage therapist have big cans?

Anything is possible, but my cans are way bigger than hers so I've never worried about it.

Ha. Reading this thread and was happy for the reminder of how much agla rules.
GoneGirl
AG
I use a gummy that's CBD and melatonin to help me fall asleep at night. I have chronic neuropathy in my toes from chemo and the pain at night makes it difficult to fall asleep.

I think it helps, I can tell when I skip it.

So it's important to know what you're getting, as full spectrum CBD will have small amount of THC, while broad spectrum won't.

I use broad spectrum since I don't want to take any chances with drug tests.

I buy mine from a company called charlottes web. They have a pretty good breakdown of different products on their website.

"If you're in the midst of a midlife crisis, you could buy a convertible, have an affair, or upgrade your cup size. But you'll probably be happiest if you save a dog's life." - Jen Lancaster
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.