What food do you love that everyone thinks is gross?

6,177 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Hwy30East
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Billy Foster said:

Pear and mayo salad (with shredded cheddar cheese on top). My friends and wife didn't believe it was real.

This was always one of my favorites when I was a kid, and would get it at Luby's.
Win At Life
AG
Jack In the Box greasy, deep-fired, no-taste, meat-paste, cornmeal pockets (also known as tacos) always have that one wayward strand of pathetic wilted lettuce hanging out one end and are totally gross.

Until you put the taco sauce on 'em.

Then they're totally awesome!
Arthur Stilwell
Win At Life said:

Jack In the Box greasy, deep-fired, no-taste, meat-paste, cornmeal pockets (also known as tacos) always have that one wayward strand of pathetic wilted lettuce hanging out one end and are totally gross.

Until you put the taco sauce on 'em.

Then they're totally awesome!
Watchutalmabout? Most people love those tacos.
Duncan Idaho
crosswalk said:

Balut.

You win
elchucoag93
AG
refried beans with Nilla wafers
Eliminatus
AG
Veggie omelet MREs. (discontinued now I believe).

Best thing about them? They were ALWAYS available. Even after the cases had been rat-****ed. Mix the egg brick with all the sides, heat up, coat in tabasco.....mmmhmmmm.
Zemira
AG
PoohAh97 said:

Billy Foster said:

who?mikejones said:

Im from the country and ive never heard of this nasty sounding dish

This came from the same of the family that treated a piece of white bread pulled apart and topped with cream gravy as a side dish.
That's normal though. Everybody does that.

Right?

Both dishes are what you would call cheap and filling. I have learned a lot of my favorite unhealthy dishes came about after the Depression and WWII. Later my grandparents fixed these dishes for my mom in the 50s and 60s as they were poor and lived on a farm in a small town.
806aggie18
AG
Those things are delicious and anyone who says differently loses all credibility when discussing food
Krazykat
AG
Sauerkraut.
JABQ04
AG
Eliminatus said:

Veggie omelet MREs. (discontinued now I believe).

Best thing about them? They were ALWAYS available. Even after the cases had been rat-****ed. Mix the egg brick with all the sides, heat up, coat in tabasco.....mmmhmmmm.

This is the most disgusting thing listed. Personally if that's all that was available then I just went with out. Just throw in a wad of Copenhagen and waited for the next meal.
vin1041
AG
MREs any menu. Spam, Beans, and Ravioli right out the can.
EFE
AG
How did this thread get to three pages on the GB without one mention of #ASSEATNSZN
Know Your Enemy
AG
EagleFordEarl said:

How did this thread get to three pages on the GB without one mention of #ASSEATNSZN

Because that is ****ing stupid.
EFE
AG
Junkhead said:

EagleFordEarl said:

Because that is ****ing stupid.

Exactly
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
I'm a big fan of fried chicken gizzards & livers dunked in a proper cream gravy.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.