Anyone ever been written up at work?

6,540 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Oruc Reis
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Furlock Bones said:

what kind of mediocre ****ty ass jobs do you people work
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
In high school I was fired from a bagel shop because one of the OTHER employees was caught stealing. They fired that kid and put new rules in place, one of them being that if you weren't on the clock, you couldn't go behind the counter.

So a week or so later, I literally forget about the new rule, come to the shop, go behind the counter and make my own sandwich--the kids working that day tattled on me and the next time I came to work they fired me! As an adult, I totally get their frustration with brainless teenagers, but I do think I should have gotten a warning because I was otherwise perfect and it's expensive and annoying to retrain someone new. I was such a goody two-shoes and to get fired...omg I was mortified.
Oruc Reis
AG
I got written up last week... CEO asked me if I had finished this dumb project I had already spent way too much time on, and then asked for a couple more days worth of updates. 6hrs in to the work week he asked if I've finished it... I told him I was working on something more important. He didn't like that response. He even suspended me for a day without pay. Bunch of bullcrap.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.