Anyone had a vasectomy done?

16,826 Views | 159 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Texmid
Wyoming Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MooreTrucker said:

RockTXAggie said:

OregonAggie said:

swc93 said:

Quote:

It's actually a really cool procedure to watch
wierdo

I wear scrubs everyday for my sales job and watch procedures all day long. Seen tons of cool stuff and this is on the list.

I bet it is interesting. Again, I appreciate the advice you gave me earlier. I'm going to try to schedule it for the Thursday morning March Madness begins so I can have a built in excuse to miss Thursday and Friday. I always take those days off anyway so it will work perfectly.
And the wife won't be scheduling honey-do's because you'll be incapacitated.

And later on you get to fap into a jar and take it to the docs office to make sure it worked.

No wife here, my friend. F that noise. I'll go home, plop my happy ass down on the couch in my gameroom and watch March Madness with a scotch in one hand and ice on my balls.
MooreTrucker
AG
Use the frozen peas. It form fits around said balls and is a lot less harsh and uncomfortable.
mrad85
AG
RockTXAggie said:

No wife here, my friend. F that noise. I'll go home, plop my happy ass down on the couch in my gameroom and watch March Madness with a scotch in one hand and ice on my balls.

Wyoming Aggie
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Use the frozen peas. It form fits around said balls and is a lot less harsh and uncomfortable.

Good to know.
AgEng06
AG
What's the turn?
mrad85
AG
AgEng06 said:

What's the turn?
I thought he was married. Must have not been following along in the 5 pages.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
mrad85 said:

AgEng06 said:

What's the turn?
I thought he was married. Must have not been following along in the 5 pages.

Nope, I was hitting on Princess Buttercup (and failed). I just don't want kids.
OregonAggie
AG
RockTXAggie said:

MooreTrucker said:

Good to know.

I also suggest sitting around all weekend. There's certainly a chance you could play golf or something like that without a problem but why take the chance? You should take it easy lifting things for a week or so too.

Frozen peas helped quite a bit for me too
treetop flyer
Have y'all heard about pulling out? Ending fun time with target practice is a bonus. Knifes and junk don't mix. Plus the pope says to procreate.
IrishTxAggie
AG
treetop flyer said:

Have y'all heard about pulling out? Ending fun time with target practice is a bonus. Knifes and junk don't mix. Plus the pope says to procreate.

Pulling out is for quitters.
HBCanine08
AG
treetop flyer said:

Talon2DSO
AG
HBCanine08 said:

treetop flyer said:

That looks amazing
Wyoming Aggie
AG
treetop flyer said:

It's about not having anything to worry about it at all. I just don't want kids, period. I want to retire with a lot of money by age 55. I make pretty good money so that goal will be mine if I don't have kids. My best friend has two young ones that he spends $2,500/month on just with day care. Forget diapers, food, clothing, toys, etc. F THAT. Oh yeah, and you don't sleep. And you need babysitters if you want to actually enjoy your own life. And forget having the money to spend on yourself. Unless you make a very very good living, all that is out the window.

The way I live now is perfect for me. I'm a frugal guy to begin with, but it is nice to be able to do whatever I want and buy almost anything I want to buy without worrying about if I can afford it.

Anyway, that's not to say having kids isn't a great thing. I'm sure I'd be a good dad too. I just don't want to share my time and money with anyone other than myself. I want to live my own life. Plus I don't like the world my kids would be stuck to live in anyway.
marble rye
AG
WTF is this thread still going?
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Pam Poovey said:

WTF is this thread still going?

Yeah because this board is soooooooooooo hoppin.
bayouaggie
AG
Just got home from having the procedure done. I was really anxious because i dont do well with anything in hospitals. Procedure took 10 minutes. A few injections with needles for local anesthesia (just a few sharp *****s) then he went to work. I felt nothing on the first nut - even asked him if he was working or not. Second nut started and felt a lot of pressure. He gave another numbing shot then i didnt feel anything. Super easy and way better than i expected.popped an antibiotic and pain medicine then waddled out the office. Now I'm on the recliner with frozen peas on my nuts waiting for Trump to MAGA. Will post update in a few days but just glad to have this behind me.

I'm in the Woodlands so happy to refer my urologist pending all goes well over the coming week.
coupland boy
AG
Go away! 'Batin.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
I can't fathom the idea of voluntary castration. I'd have to have like 1,000 *******s before I'd consider neutering myself and even then I would probably just want to see how many more I could make.
Human
AG
I got snipped about 14 years ago.

Best time is during March Madness. Guilt free tv watching with an ice pack on my crotch.

AgEng06
AG
Oregon.. give me a few Dr's names in the Austin area (north side if possible).
Texmid
AG
AgEng06 said:

Oregon.. give me a few Dr's names in the Austin area (north side if possible).
I went to Dr. Floyd. Quick and relatively pain free.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.