Police: A&M students dump dead dog onto band's practice field

47,854 Views | 314 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag81Golf
rangerdanger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
What outfit were they in?

WGAS

Because Reville needs a safezone without Atticus and crew prowling around.
aggie_fan13
AG
everything bad about a&m is a myth if you ask a delusional person
The Collective
AG
quote:
Is the jazz jar a myth? That actually grosses me out a little bit.

I have wondered this as well.
75AG
AG
quote:
That it was "ritualistically posed". It was propped up.

That kbtx decided "dripping body fluids" was the same as "covered in blood and bodily fluids".
KBTX is just a joke. Seriously, they should just stick to puff pieces and the weekly HS athlete....
Shooz in Katy
AG
quote:
You laugh now but 100 years from now the annual Posing of the Dog Corpse will be one of our most sacred traditions. Maybe we can add these guys to the Zombies of Kyle Field collection.

FIFY
aggie_fan13
AG
u mad bro?
75AG
AG
quote:
u mad bro?
Why you ask that, bro? Do I seem mad to you?
Chazz03
AG
quote:
u mad bro?
Rusty?
CanyonAg77
AG
Myth.
Corps_Ag12
AG
quote:
Yup. The only one in my outfit. I was probably about a 1/4 mile from the end when I puked my brain out. Still better than HBCanines attempt to punt a football.

We had one in our outfit as well my fish year. Don't think he had to do a horseshoe though, but he did have to have a dip in the whole trip.

Did you go broke fish year having to provide dip to upperclassmen?
Swarely
Yes.
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
everything bad about a&m is true if you ask a delusional person or a teasip
fify
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Where else were these guys supposed to go?

cr0wbar
AG
I have as much respect for pedophiles and women beaters as I do for those that maim, torture and kill animals
rhoswen
AG
That's nice. Except that has nothing to do with this thread.
nashvilleaggie11
http://www.ranker.com/list/serial-killers-who-abused-animals/ranker-crime
Scruffy
AG
June bug
haircut
AG
Can someone please identify the Actual People That Killed This Dog?!?!?

I don't think the dog warriors on this thread can go without a lynching, nor get it through their heads that these dip****s apparently did not kill the dog.
haircut
AG
Those dudes.
Beer Baron
AG
I just can't believe these guys tortured, killed, and jizzed on a dog. Makes me furious that you people aren't upset about this.
Joe Exotic
AG
quote:
I have as much respect for pedophiles and women beaters as I do for those that maim, torture and kill animals

No one maimed, tortured, or killed an animal so what's you're point exactly?
95_Aggie
AG
Nothing gets people more riled up than a good old corps bashing thread. I expect 10 more pages, easily.
The Collective
AG
quote:

Well done. I think your internetting is done for the day.
mikefromdilley
AG
quote:
quote:

How do you know? Because they said so? I'm not convinced.
cr0wbar
AG
My point is I hold Moe, Larry, and Curly in the same regard as pile of ****.
Cimarron
quote:
quote:
That it was "ritualistically posed". It was propped up.

That kbtx decided "dripping body fluids" was the same as "covered in blood and bodily fluids".
Explain the coat hanger around the neck then, please. Since you know so much about what happened.
A white coat hanger is a pullout because only white belts can have white hangers. Fish pulling out.
haircut
AG
quote:
I just can't believe these guys tortured, killed, and jizzed on a dog. Makes me furious that you people aren't upset about this.
These kids need to be expelled. In all of the is turmoil, please do not forget about the owner of this pet, that was jazzed on.
SECond2noneAgs
AG
quote:
quote:
These kids need to be expelled. In all of the is turmoil, please do not forget about the owner of this pet, that was jazzed on.
Is that like getting jizzed on, but gayer?
Joe Exotic
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I know because that's all the information we have right now. In addition they weren't charged with any of that. Do you have more information to share with us?
GoneGirl
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Most of the folks in jail will tell you the same thing....
Not saying they aren't telling the truth, but the fact is, they benefit significantly from editing what might have really happened. Hopefully, those investigating can and will sort the facts as much as possible.

I know that if they were my boys, they'd be in a ****load of trouble, because I would hope that we taught them to act better than this. I wouldn't expect them to lower themselves to the lowest common denominator.

One of these young men has a FB post posing with his mom and Reveille. He seems like a nice kid. Would he do the same to her (Reveille, not his mom) corpse? Would he be offended if someone else did?

Honestly, if this type of behavior is the culture in the Corps - with any dead animal - I wouldn't support my boys wanting to join. It shows a definite lack of class and home training.

Joe Exotic
AG
quote:
My point is I hold Moe, Larry, and Curly in the same regard as pile of ****.

For illegal dumping? We should send them to the pen.
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
quote:
quote:
Is that like getting jizzed on, but gayer?
marble rye
AG
quote:
It shows a definite lack of class and home training.

I remember when the Corps instilled house training in its members. RIP Old Army.
HBCanine08
AG
quote:

Honestly, if this type of behavior is the culture in the Corps - with any dead animal - I wouldn't support my boys wanting to join. It shows a definite lack of class and home training.

The same flakey 9 year old boy who forgets to shut the refrigerator door? He may need some more home training if he ever wants to join the corps
histag10
AG
Everytime someone says illegal dumping, I can't help but think these boys took a **** on the drill field.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.