Police: A&M students dump dead dog onto band's practice field

47,881 Views | 314 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag81Golf
Swarely
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
quote:

Honestly, if this type of behavior is the culture in the Corps - with any dead animal - I wouldn't support my boys wanting to join. It shows a definite lack of class and home training.

The same flakey 9 year old boy who forgets to shut the refrigerator door? He may need some more home training if he ever wants to join the corps

trouble
AG
Well, it happened a month ago and they were charged this week so I think the investigators sorted everything.
Scruffy
AG
quote:
quote:
My point is I hold Moe, Larry, and Curly in the same regard as pile of ****.

For illegal dumping? We should send them to the pen.

histag10
AG
quote:
Well, it happened a month ago and they were charged this week so I think the investigators sorted everything.

Just in time for parents weekend
Here4Beer
AG
So pathetic that you have people on here defending these ****ing ******s.
aggie_fan13
AG
they're "old army" aka they dont give a s*** they wish things were like they were back in the good ole days. pay no attention to them. anything negative about a&m will be seen as minuscule
Tobias Funke
AG
I'm just glad something happens about once a year to remind me to thank the good Lord that I never joined the Corps
histag10
AG
quote:
they're "old army" aka they dont give a s*** they wish things were like they were back in the good ole days. pay no attention to them. anything negative about a&m will be seen as minuscule

Your crazy is starting to show.
cr0wbar
AG
Ok, which one is your kid?
Joe Exotic
AG
quote:
So pathetic that you have people on here defending these ****ing ******s.

Who's defending them? We acknowledge that they committed an act of illegal dumping and should be punished accordingly.
aggie_fan13
AG
keep feeding me
Joe Exotic
AG
quote:

None. I'm just not going on a sand in my vagina witchunt over illegal dumping.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
The elephant in the room needs to be addressed.

WAS IT A COLLIE?
histag10
AG
quote:
keep feeding me

Sweet Clementine
AG
I don't feel like reading the whole thread, but has anyone said #doglivesmatter yet?
JABQ04
AG
quote:
One of my buddies got his face caved in by a CT during an actual fight on the drill field. A few reprimands and restricted weekends got dished out but no one was kicked out of the Corps, much less the University.

This will blow over soon and the only reason this is getting this much attention is because it involves a domestic animal and cadets.

I remember that. Also got subpoenaed for that too. Totally forgot about it. So no one got kicked out on the CT side? Also you were one of my pisshead a apparently.
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
quote:
One of my buddies got his face caved in by a CT during an actual fight on the drill field. A few reprimands and restricted weekends got dished out but no one was kicked out of the Corps, much less the University.

This will blow over soon and the only reason this is getting this much attention is because it involves a domestic animal and cadets.

I remember that. Also got subpoenaed for that too. Totally forgot about it. So no one got kicked out on the CT side? Also you were one of my pisshead a apparently.
OMG circle jerk time!!

/azulAg
hillcountryag86
AG
quote:
I'm just glad something happens about once a year to remind me to thank the good Lord that I never joined the Corps

Amen to that. Thank God these things don't happen with sports teams, fraternities, the military, guys' weekend trips, ...
aggie_fan13
AG
TARS set circle jerk setting to 75%
Swarely
Where'd you get planking from?
cr0wbar
AG
quote:
quote:

None. I'm just not going on a sand in my vagina witchunt over illegal dumping.
I'll illegally dump on you
Sea Gull
AG
Good lord...we've moved from the "dogs are people too" phase to "even dead dogs have rights" phase. We're ****ed.
GoneGirl
AG
quote:
quote:

Honestly, if this type of behavior is the culture in the Corps - with any dead animal - I wouldn't support my boys wanting to join. It shows a definite lack of class and home training.

The same flakey 9 year old boy who forgets to shut the refrigerator door? He may need some more home training if he ever wants to join the corps
And that's why he still a child and lives at home. He's getting home training so that when he goes off to college he doesn't do stuff to get his picture on the news.
MouthBQ98
AG
Time for some BQ fish to do something like spend a couple of weekend nights collecting bagfulls of all the junebugs they can find around campus lighting, then dumping them all in C2's hallway early Monday morning.
JABQ04
AG
Then another headline next week and the Junebug activists will come out of the woodwork.
DustysLineup
AG
quote:
Time for some BQ fish to do something like spend a couple of weekend nights collecting bagfulls of all the junebugs they can find around campus lighting, then dumping them all in C2's hallway early Monday morning.
hillcountryag86
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Amen to that. Thank God these things don't happen with sports teams, fraternities, the military, guys' weekend trips, ...
Srsly? Is corpse-posing the new planking? It's really that common? Like, you go out with the boys and you're like, "LOL really love to find a nice dead 'coon 'bout now to go set up on the roof with a t'mat'r on its nose like gorram Rudolph"?

It's stupid guy humor.
They picked up a dead dog and decided
To piss of th BQ's. Big deal.
Guys laugh at a fart in church. They moon people. They pull wedgies in locker rooms.
Do they want their mothers to know about these things? No.
But it's just a stupid, childish act that a lot of guys think is funny.
aggie_fan13
AG
Whatever happened to right and wrong? Whatever happened to justice ?! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE PEOPLE (DOG)!!?
Corps_Ag12
AG
I'd wager to bet that there are very few CT's who haven't done something illegal on that field.
Chazz03
AG
quote:
I'd wager to bet that there are very few CT's who haven't done something illegal on that field.

Story time
CharlieBrown17
AG
quote:
quote:

Story time
If you haven't pissed on the drill field post northgate you aren't really a CT
histag10
AG
Everytime I read "CT" I think:

CT CT don't be blue....
TyHolden
AG
Will peta jump on this?

Any chance dog just came from pet cemetery?
trouble
AG
Uh, that's tsip tsip don't be blue, young lady.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.