Police: A&M students dump dead dog onto band's practice field

47,912 Views | 314 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag81Golf
Joe Exotic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
No, I've not known any morons who would do this to what may have been someone's pet.

They should absolutely be expelled.

Expelled for illegal dumping
DustysLineup
AG
quote:
No, I've not known any morons who would do this to what may have been someone's pet.

Y'all are obsessing on the fact that it may have been a pet.

If it had been a rabid stray dog that was killing yardbirds some old disabled lady counted on for food, would that make a difference to you?
histag10
AG
Was it a pitbull? If it was a pitbull it's okay

/pitbull haters
Post removed:
by user
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
quote:

Y'all are obsessing on the fact that it may have been a pet.

If it had been a rabid stray dog that was killing yardbirds some old disabled lady counted on for food, would that make a difference to you?

Yup. Or a dead possum or dead cat. I'm a dog person but nothing says it was someone's pet. We've all probably seen a dead dog on the side of the road at some point. It sucks. Everyone's mind goes to pet like it went to "Jizz". Stop adding your own facts/hypotheticals based on your emotional reaction.

I think it's f-ed up what they did, but to get expelled is extreme. They found a dead thing and put it somewhere where it would piss off a large, specific group of people.
Ervin Burrell
AG
How the hell does trouble have this much info about what happened, short of being with them when it happened, being a B/CS cop, or being related to one of them? And why are you defending them so vigorously?
Mom Class of '03,'05 and '09
S
Since time began late teens, early 20s is a time of heroic stupidity...they were stupid, they did something stupid, they got caught they are going to have to deal with the fallout of their stupidity. If the dog was dead already and they posed it in some attention getting pose....they get severe reprimand, deferred adjudication, community service. If they killed it then continued their stupidity they get jail time. How do we know we can trust their stories?

It hasn't been too long since some person a bit older tried to jump onto a moving train for grins and giggles and died...that was really stupid.
CharlieBrown17
AG
quote:
If anyone is overreacting right now I bet it's the band. Probably got a bunch fish out there cleaning each blade of grass with a tooth brush and standing guard 24/7 from now on

All the BQs I know think this was some kind of huge attack against them and the sacred square of ****ty grass they call home.

Most everyone I know that I've talked to about it, including people in their outfit, think it's really dumb and they made a poor decision and is for them getting an appropriate punishment.

If you think moving a dead animal and dressing it up is worth kicking someone of out the university for, I'm not sure your critical thinking skills are any better than theirs.
Lone Stranger
What the police report said: The dog was covered in blood and dripping bodily fluids.

What KBTX reported: the dog was covered in blood and another "bodily fluid".

If Rusty S is writing it you know its going to be "sensational".
CharlieBrown17
AG
quote:
How the hell does trouble have this much info about what happened, short of being with them when it happened, being a B/CS cop, or being related to one of them? And why are you defending them so vigorously?

I'm sure she helped dress the dog up.

DustysLineup
AG
She woulda dressed it up it all cute with little doggie mittens she made herself.
trouble
AG
I talked to someone who would know.

Duh.
trouble
AG
And it's own mutha****in quilt
trouble
AG
And my personal info was once posted by someone who was pissed at me. It creates years of mess to deal with.
John Francis Donaghy
I know exactly one person who thought it was funny to play with dead animals as a teenager.

He's an axe murderer now. As in, sitting in prison because he took a girl on a date and murdered her with an axe.

Small sample size, I know. But based on my own experiences, I'm going to go ahead and assume that these guys are pretty ****ed in the head.
redd38
AG
Remember when someone put a dead deer in the bathrooms of one of the Northside dorms?

Good times
nai06
AG
I remember walking past Kyle one night and finding a dead squirrel on the side walk Someone had posed it leaning up against the lightpost with a cig in one hand and beer in the other
haircut
AG
quote:
.If you think moving a dead animal and dressing it up is worth kicking someone of out the university for, I'm not sure your critical thinking skills are any better than theirs.
CharlieFnBrown is correct.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Atticus?

To Kill a Malinois?
SECond2noneAgs
AG
ShaggyAggie01
AG
That made me laugh more than it should have.
Post removed:
by user
malibu9in1
quote:
I have not seen a more punchable face than Atticus's in a loooooong time.

Insert the guy from stepbrothers pic here.
nai06
AG
They may have crossed a line using a dead dog but this isn't something that should get them kicked out of school.

If anything, they should become very familiar with the term "restricted weekend".
Wildmen03
AG
One of my buddies got his face caved in by a CT during an actual fight on the drill field. A few reprimands and restricted weekends got dished out but no one was kicked out of the Corps, much less the University.

This will blow over soon and the only reason this is getting this much attention is because it involves a domestic animal and cadets.
Mr Gigem
AG
quote:
Disgusting on every level.

Anybody know what outfit they are (or were!) in?

C-2
SECond2noneAgs
AG
quote:
That made me laugh more than it should have.

I hope the sicko that placed a balloon in the dead coon's hand got fired from their job or expelled from their school. That coon could have been someone's pet. Basically a serial killer.
Sea Gull
AG
Why is this even ****ing news? Jesus we've turned into such *******. Oh no they tried to prank people using a dead dog...wtf cares? It's a dead dog. Hell at our high school it was pretty common to leave a dead raccoon or some critter in the back of a buddy's truck as a prank. I guess we were all future serial killers. Get a grip, nancies
GeorgiAg
AG
Let me cast my vote in the "what's the big deal?" category.

Expelled? Give me a break. They shouldn't even be charged with a crime. Illegal dumping? Wow, they had to think long and hard on that one. How about terrorism? Or while we're at it, treason?

I did 100 things worse than this in college.
GeorgiAg
AG
quote:
I know exactly one person who thought it was funny to play with dead animals as a teenager.

He's an axe murderer now. As in, sitting in prison because he took a girl on a date and murdered her with an axe.

Small sample size, I know. But based on my own experiences, I'm going to go ahead and assume that these guys are pretty ****ed in the head.
Jesus! Well then **** it. Let's kill these three kids now! Before they kill again! I mean, before they kill for the first time! They are in the Corps, so lets arrest all them too. Guys in the Corps must be sickos.

hillcountryag86
AG
Speculation but, maybe these kids find a dead dog, put a coat hanger on it so they don't have to touch a rotting animal, and bring it back to the quad.

It's always been good stuff to screw with the Band so they dump it on the drill field.

Sit them a weekend and hope C-2 upperclassmen give them white belt privileges.
Dad-O-Lot
AG
Looks to me like this is way overblown.

3 CTs driving down the road and see roadkill:
CT #1, "Dude, wouldn't it be redass to put this dead dog on Simpson to piss off the BQs!"
CT #2, "Cool, yeah, let's do it!
CT #3, "Yeah!, REDASS!"

Dumb CT versus BQ crap. No big deal.
Direct Enter Enter
Reminds me of the sail rabbit scene in Return to Macon County.
75AG
AG
quote:

quote:
Uh yes. Why wouldn't you?

Picking up a dead animal and leaving it somewhere for other students to find is grounds for expulsion? A whole lot of dudes over the decades should have been expelled if that's the case.
It's a brave new world.
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
This is what happens when you allow the less intelligent into school just because they'll join the corps.
Exactly how does that work? Show me the numbers. Show me the blank on the admission form that says "I'm joining the Corps, lower the standards".

Do they go back in time and admit lower qualified students? Last time I checked, admittance decisions were made in January. Decisions on joining the Corps are done in the summer conferences. Every student applying for competitive slots should check the "I'm joining the Corps" box, then not join, right?

Please note that cadet GPAs are often above the university average.

This is such an idiotic Aggie Urban Legend. Please punch yourself in the face for repeating it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.