Underage girl at Chilifest gets out of a ticket with rock-paper-scissors

53,666 Views | 241 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Helms96
Amazing Moves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
It doesn't matter if it's a video and a gif, but the more it's posted everywhere, the more people see it. I know if it was you, you'd wanna do the same.
AC Hopper
S
Is R-P-S a new field sobriety test?
Looks like she past.
If it was her idea, she deserves triple bonus points!
Hell, elect her student body president.
chipotle
How is this not posted as an image already?

nai06
AG
quote:
Hey, this is one of my good friends and she doesn't want gifs and posts of this going up all over the internet and would really appreciate it if this post was removed.

Honestly, there is 0 chance of this happening and for two very important reasons;

1. This all occured in public and is pretty much free reign for anyone filming. If you dont want stuff like this ending up on the internet, dont do it in public.

2. Its freaking hilarious and she got very lucky the cop decided to a good sport and exercise his discretion and not ticket her.
ac04
quote:
Hey, this is one of my good friends and she doesn't want gifs and posts of this going up all over the internet and would really appreciate it if this post was removed.
nai06
AG
quote:
It doesn't matter if it's a video and a gif, but the more it's posted everywhere, the more people see it. I know if it was you, you'd wanna do the same.

honestly if it were college aged me, I would be thrilled I had proof of such an outlandish and bad ass story.

She actually fought the law but this time the law didnt win
Spicy McHaggis
AG
quote:

In a little twist of irony, I think she is going to end up wishing they would have just given her the MiP in the first place. The internet is about to find out everything there is to know about your friend. Bless her heart.
chipotle
quote:
She actually fought the law but this time the law didnt win

BOOOM!!!!

KW02
AG
quote:
Too late once it hits the web.
FightingAggie
AG
Top post on the internet.
aTm2004
AG
quote:

The GB would appreciate it if she posted her tits.
Amazing Moves
Why is she so worried? It's an MIP. It's not like she made a sex tape... Right? Right?
Beer Baron
AG
The officer probably has a lot more to worry about from this going viral than the girl does.
chipotle
quote:
Why is she so worried? It's an MIP. It's not like she made a sex tape... Right? Right?

I'm on it. To the redtube mobile!
HBCanine08
AG
Good bull. Had she lost she might have accidentally been shot
GigEmAgs14
AG
wonder how long this thread will last before it reaches a point where the Staff steps in.

IN
P.C. Principal
quote:
How is this not posted as an image already?

I thought it would be better to post a link rather than have her face in the OP but the cat's out of the bag thanks to reddit.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:
I just tweeted that ****.

Well now three more people are going to see it.

With my 7, that's 10.
GigEmAgs14
AG
It is now on here, Reddit, and Total Frat Move and growing
aTm2004
AG
RPS Girl is about to become an internet legend and meme.
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
It is now on here, Reddit, and Total Frat Move and growing

Is it on worldstarhiphop yet?
aTm2004
AG
This happened at Chilifest, not the Kappa Beach Party.
GAC06
AG
Always go with rock. Cop was merciful to bring weak ass scissors.
HBCanine08
AG
Not trill
redd38
AG
quote:
quote:

In a little twist of irony, I think she is going to end up wishing they would have just given her the MiP in the first place. The internet is about to find out everything there is to know about your friend. Bless her heart.
Apparently her father is a pastor and she's really worried about him finding out.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
quote:
Always go with rock. Cop was merciful to bring weak ass scissors.

Yep, rock is definitely where it's at. I mean, scissors can cut paper, but rock can break scissors.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Apparently her father is a pastor and she's really worried about him finding out.

Her dad is probably good friends with Tom Delay.
aTm2004
AG
Sorry, rules is rules.
chipotle
quote:
quote:
quote:

histag10
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think everyone can agree that a preachers daughter is going to get herself into trouble at some point. Her father, I'm sure, knows this; and if not, she better hope he doesnt get online much.
Spicy McHaggis
AG
quote:

I think her FB confirms.
AliasMan02
AG
This thread is the best thing to happen to me all day.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Only reason he played RPS with her is because of modern technology. Back in my day, not everyone had a camera in their back pocket and you could get a coed to "pay the fine" right there on site.
chipotle
quote:
This thread is the best thing to happen to me all day.
80s Guy
quote:
Only reason he played RPS with her is because of modern technology. Back in my day, not everyone had a camera in their back pocket and you could get a coed to "pay the fine" right there on site.
Back in the good ole days

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.