Current view

341,990 Views | 1897 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Chazz03
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Diesel and a match takes care of those types of eye sores.
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
Barcode on bottle. No diamond. Not antique. Pseudo private office. No furniture. No decorations.

2/10 WNL
I don't know what's going to happen to my job so all wall decorations are sitting in a corner
EFE
AG
quote:
Staring at half a ton of cattle feed and 500# of pig feed. If I stare at it long enough, maybe it will unload itself!

30 sacks? You're bellyaching over having to move 30 sacks by yourself?!?
80s Guy
quote:
Diesel and a match takes care of those types of eye sores.

I agree but is the house of Annie Oakley's classmates grandma. Poor old lady had a "cousin" living there basically rent free for a year and trashed it out. Several kids are helping clean it up and Grandma's church will help fix the sheet rock and such. Sad but at least my kids are trying to help make a crappy situation better.
80s Guy
quote:
quote:
Staring at half a ton of cattle feed and 500# of pig feed. If I stare at it long enough, maybe it will unload itself!

It's 110 and I'm old. I don't mind sweating but I also have to build fence this evening. My hay guy decided he had to cut tomorrow and bail Saturday. Of course we are leaving at 0600 Saturday to head to Nebraska for the National 4H Shooting Match, so I have build a trap to keep the cows out of the baled hay while we are gone.
End Of Message
AG
If you know oil and gas and RRC rules and regulations inside and out, give me a shout.
haircut
AG
quote:
Rainier training indoors today

I want to go climbing with you. Where? I don't care! I also have a brother loves endurance stuff
Comeby!
AG
Looks like you are priming up for a stress test.
wangus12
AG
quote:
quote:

Agreed. I used to work at Producer's Coop in Bryan while at A&M. Guess who loaded those 30 sacks. And you were just one slip.
wangus12
AG
quote:
Looks like you are priming up for a stress test.
That's a torture device for my patients who don't exercise
IrishTxAggie
AG
Fehner and Son Grain and Feed in Gonzales before and after they had the giant mill out on 183. Still used hand buggies to push grain to the mixing tanks.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Earlier today:

Chazz03
AG
wyoag77
AG
quote:
My hay guy decided he had to cut tomorrow and bail Saturday
Help me out here. Is your "hay guy" bailing on Saturday, as in leaving or not being where you thought he was supposed to be or is he baling on Saturday, as in compressing loose plant material into some formed shape conducive to transport / storage?

If he is baling the hay he knocked down after one day of curing, you might consider stacking those bales somewhere remote, unless it is straw. ....just struck me as being a very aggressive schedule.

Safe travel to Nebraska.
Chazz03
AG
quote:
quote:
Help me out here. Is your "hay guy" bailing on Saturday, as in leaving or not being where you thought he was supposed to be or is he baling on Saturday, as in compressing loose plant material into some formed shape conducive to transport / storage?

If he is baling the hay he knocked down after one day of curing, you might consider stacking those bales somewhere remote, unless it is straw. ....just struck me as being a very aggressive schedule.

Safe travel to Nebraska.
Missed the part about it being 100 degrees huh
GigEmBevo
quote:
quote:
quote:

Safe travel to Nebraska.

If you're doin hay and it's only 100 degrees. You can't ask for too much less.
wyoag77
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Safe travel to Nebraska.
...do not know what he is baling or the humidity or his field condition or his market, 100*F or not. Just struck me as fast. ...do not want to derail the thread. I'm bailing.
saber69
AgBass01
AG
Out my front door.

Charpie
AG
Those guys are out in full force these last few days
AgBass01
AG
Yea, we were watching TV and I caught something move out the corner of my eye. Looked out the front door and they were in the yard eating grass clippings from where I'd mowed on Monday. I went out to the garage and got a scoop of corn and walked out there. They backed off about 25 feet and as soon as I poured the corn on the ground they came running back.
BadAttitude
marble rye
AG
Totes jelly.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I really want to go spend a few nights on the Frio right now
Holly Golightly
AG
Miss you
AgBass01
AG
Dad's puppy

Geralt of Rivia
S
Have a watermelon growing. Anybody know when they are ready to pick?

GinaLinetti
AG
Yellow on the bottom with webbing
Geralt of Rivia
S
Gracias
Chazz03
AG
AggieBand2004
AG
I don't know where that is, but let's go ahead and switch spots
Chazz03
AG
quote:
I don't know where that is, but let's go ahead and switch spots

Llano river
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Copacabana Beach

45-70Ag
AG
FishrCoAg
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.