Ravens Cheerleader

14,229 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by ConsolTigerAg92
HBCanine08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
A former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader and the estranged wife of a prominent Maryland energy executive has been arrested and charged in connection with a sexual relationship involving a 15-year-old boy.

Delaware State Police said Wednesday that 47-year-old Molly Shattuck was indicted Monday on two counts of third-degree rape, four counts of unlawful sexual contact and three counts of providing alcohol to minors. She was released on $84,000 bond after a Wednesday arraignment.

Police say a 15-year-old boy reported to having an inappropriate sexual relationship with Shattuck after meeting her on Instagram. WJZ and WBAL report the first intimate encounter happened at an AMC Theater where Shattuck and the boy kissed and touched each other sexually. The incident continued in the back seat of Shattock's Escalade in the parking lot of a middle school.

Police report the relationship culminated with sexual activity at a vacation rental home in Bethany Beach, Delaware, over Labor Day weekend.

Shattuck's attorney didn't return a call for comment.

Shattuck gained celebrity status when she became the oldest cheerleader in NFL history at the age of 38. Shattuck is separated from Mayo Shattuck, former CEO of Baltimore-based Constellation Energy Nuclear Group. She has three children of her own, aged 15, 13 and 11.

mrnegative
B-1 83
AG
The 15 year old boy was given a "high 5" and released to the custody of his parents.
aggieswyn3
Lucky young lad
19 inch cobra
Typical. Horny 15 year old kid goes looking for sex on Instagram, finds a super hot blonde, bangs her a bunch, then reports her when he's done...and of course she gets a felony charge, and he gets high fives from his friends. What a little piece of ****.
chipotle
Saw this on Gawker...not convinced:

http://jezebel.com/this-video-brilliantly-skewers-the-idea-that-male-rape-1554407662
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
Nice
19 inch cobra
quote:
Saw this on Gawker...not convinced:

http://jezebel.com/this-video-brilliantly-skewers-the-idea-that-male-rape-1554407662

That video is a bunch of pseudo-psychological bull****.
wangus12
AG
Ragoo
AG
Wait, she has a 15 year old child?
Amazing Moves
quote:
quote:
The documents say she allegedly performed oral sex on the boy and told him "if he wanted to have sex she would. The boy opted out. He decided to leave. At that point, she told him to come back later but he did not go back."

Wow. What a vag.
Van Buren Boy
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
The documents say she allegedly performed oral sex on the boy and told him "if he wanted to have sex she would. The boy opted out. He decided to leave. At that point, she told him to come back later but he did not go back."

Wow. What a vag.

The boy should be executed.
Amazing Moves
Indeed...

Fat Bib Fortuna
adults using children for their own gratification is never right.
Chickenhawk
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wow. What a vag.
Goose
AG
Two things that should not go together: Pics of chicks in bikini and heels, and Pics of chicks with their kids. I'm good with one or the other, but let's keep those separate from now on...please?!?

combat wombat™
AG
I'm with Goose, that's a creepy, creepy pic.
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
I'm with Goose, that's a creepy, creepy pic.

Which is why I decided not to post it in the first place
Amazing Moves
Bikini always overrules creepy.
MSCAg
AG
I remember the threads about her when she made the squad.

Crazy world.
oldschool87
AG
Tom Hagen
AG
quote:
The documents say she allegedly performed oral sex on the boy and told him "if he wanted to have sex she would. The boy opted out. He decided
to leave. At that point, she told him to come back later but he did not
go back."
My first thought is that he is gay. But, he probably just had severe performance anxiety.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
The 15 year old boy was given a "high 5" and released to the custody of his parents, where he shared a beer with his dad and uncles.

fify
EVA3
AG
She seems like a nice girl.
aeon-ag
Lucky Kid!!!
Iowaggie
AG
This will be a nice picture if former MD Gov. O'Malley tries to make a Presidential run in 2016...
Iowaggie
AG
Sentenced

quote:
The ex-Baltimore Ravens cheerleader who pleaded guilty to having sex with an underage boy she met on social media was sentenced Friday to 48 weekends in jail.

Molly Shattuck, 48, appeared to sob as a Delaware judge ordered that she serve every other weekend in jail for two years. The judge also ordered that Shattuck pay the victim's family $10,650 and register as a sex offender, according to WBAL
30_Days
AG
every other weekend in jail?

wait, is that a thing? wtf.
mid90
AG
quote:

I hate our judicial system.
FIDO*98*
AG
quote:

Had a buddy that served his DWI sentence that way at A&M. 60 days served every weekend for 30 weeks so he continue taking classes
IrishTxAggie
AG
So that kid got paid $10,650 to get a beej from an older woman??? I grew up in the wrong generation.
IrishTxAggie
AG
No way that was his first... If so, he should've kicked his attorney in the nuts.
G.I.Bro
quote:
So that kid got paid $10,650 to get a beej from an older woman??? I grew up in the wrong generation.
You're looking at this the wrong way. It only costs $10,650 and every other weekend in jail to have oral sex with a minor.
IrishTxAggie
AG
quote:
quote:
You're looking at this the wrong way. It only costs $10,650 and every other weekend in jail to have oral sex with a minor.

/wbt
Lungblood
So she's available during the week... Nice, nice.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.