Ravens Cheerleader

14,231 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by ConsolTigerAg92
Biz Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

quote:
The 48-year-old collapsed to her knees in the courtroom after she was sentenced and wept as she apologized.

Collapsed to her knees? Isn't that what got her in trouble in the first place?

http://www.marinij.com/general-news/20150821/nfl-ex-cheerleader-molly-shattuck-collapses-at-her-sentencing-for-boys-rape
Human
AG
What a drama queen. I bet she doesn't spit or swallow, just gargles.
FIDO*98*
AG
quote:
No way that was his first... If so, he should've kicked his attorney in the nuts.

Not sure on priors, but, he smashed into a parked car which hit several others and then was caught after fleeing the scene.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Ok, I guess evading will do it too.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Let me get this straight. A teenager is given alcohol, a vacation rental unit and sex from an NFL cheerleader. Yeah, his life is ruined.

I'll go next.
Duncan Idaho
quote:
quote:
every other weekend in jail?

wait, is that a thing? wtf.

Had a buddy that served his DWI sentence that way at A&M. 60 days served every weekend for 30 weeks so he continue taking classes

For a victimless pre-crime that doesn't seem unreasonable for raping a minor it seems a but insane.

1876er
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
every other weekend in jail?

wait, is that a thing? wtf.

Had a buddy that served his DWI sentence that way at A&M. 60 days served every weekend for 30 weeks so he continue taking classes

For a victimless pre-crime that doesn't seem unreasonable for raping a minor it seems a but insane.

LOL at that kid being a "victim"
AgEng06
AG
quote:
"At the end of the day, there's nothing that we can do to take this pain away from him," the teen's father said.
Bahahaha... I'm sure he's really torn up about it.

And from the prosecutor:
quote:
"This was not a momentary lapse in judgment. She groomed him, seduced him, supplied him with alcohol, then took advantage of him, all for her own gratification," Donahue said.
I'm sure he hated every minute of it...
Tom Hagen
AG
The only part that alcohol played in the "seduction" was helping the kid last a few more seconds.
Amazing Moves
I guess its time to start shopping in the young mens area of kohls so I can roll up to her on a Thursday.

You know she is ripe then. It's gonna be a long weekend.
combat wombat™
AG
Is the issue here that he had not reached the age of consent for wherever it is that they lived? I'm guessing if he had been 17 this wouldn't have been an issue?
GiveEmHellBill
AG
I still find it extremely creepy that she really, really wanted to have sex with a boy that was the same age as her own son.
MouthBQ98
AG
So bizarre. There are legions of 18+ Year olds available to her...
ConsolTigerAg92
AG
Serious butterface.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.