Time Waster

63,075 Views | 752 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 62strat
PrincessButtercup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm at 7T right now, so I'm close. And I finally got an auto click program to increase my max dealers. Am I missing an upgrade to buy them faster? I have all the upgrades on page 1 and all but the 4th on the hire page.
reb,
AG
can't buy em faster. best thing to do is what you are doing and leave an autoclicker on it till you max out at 500m. On the 2nd page theres an upgrade to raise the max to 999.9 trillion dealers.
PrincessButtercup
AG
Does it slow down for you too whenever you are in a different tab on your browser? At work, it all but stops. It is soooo slow when I open a different tab/window.
reb,
AG
this is what i use but i cant change tabs with it, basically needs to stay on the same page where it clicks. You can set it to click every 1 millisecond though: http://sourceforge.net/projects/hf-auto-clicker/
PrincessButtercup
AG
I have a MAC and it wouldn't work for me. I got a different one, but I can only do it every 100 milliseconds. First world problems.
HBCanine08
AG
Is the investment banker worth it?
reb,
AG
ouch.

at least you are learning how to persevere in the face of adversity. that is a valuable life lesson.
reb,
AG
investment banker not necessary at all. I grabbed him because it was peanuts compared to what I was making. Basically, when you catch him holding up a sign with a % on it, you click on him and that much gets added to your bank (if you have a million and click him when he holds up 8% then you will have 1,080,000)
HBCanine08
AG
thanks. I cant figure out that auto clicker.
PrincessButtercup
AG
I GOT IT TO A MILLISECOND!

turns out, it was just getting beechy on me.
mickeyrig06sq3
AG
quote:
turns out, it was just getting beechy on me.

Yeah...it's a Mac
PrincessButtercup
reb,
AG
meth is platform-agnostic
PrincessButtercup
AG
The auto clicker was the problem, not the game.
YellowPot_97
AG
14 tries on Brave New World upgrade, and still nothing!
Doug Glatt
AG
so close to the blackhole
Eric Forman
AG
Got my blackhole
Got Diplomat on the first try
Got Brave New World on 6th try
Got the 1337 achieve
Have 22/24 achieves now, so I am now working on getting the super chemist. Then finally I will work on the last upgrade... then I'll quit the game feeling very proud of my accomplishment (with an autoclicker)
PrincessButtercup
AG
Woke up to get three actual stars! Yeah!
sharkenleo
Black hole, diplomat, super chemist done yesterday.

Goal for the day is the last two upgrades.
Eric Forman
AG
Got the 3rd upgrade on the 3rd try

12T g
7.2B g/sec

$5T
$2B/sec (just got done feeding the hole)

7 Stars
1 black hole
500K hires/sec

22/24 achieves... (not waiting on the 1 week achieve and not donating).

So I think I'm done
Eric Forman
AG
Oh and 102% purity
Post removed:
by user
Eric Forman
AG
You can halt your selling by using your corrupt cop

As someone else suggested, manually sell until you get around 1,333,000 ... then buy and sell trailers until you get it to 1,333,337... it took me maybe 5 minutes
Eric Forman
AG
Also, I dumped money by buying and selling things... you buy them at price and sell them at half price. You simply dump all your money and work it that way. I did this after I had most everything I wanted.
AgBass01
AG
Ok, so I just got to work and I left the game running since I left Saturday. I have 1,279,516,577,057,872G and $5,807,704,389,328,824. 4 meth stars, 3 planet of meth, 2 actual stars. I think it's time to go on a spending spree.
sharkenleo
Sounds like you got pretty lucky uncover. Expansion III took me almost 20 tries.
commando2004
AG
How do you unlock the second page of upgrades?
sharkenleo
Quadrillion? Dang bro.
AgBass01
AG
Ok, got the last expansion unlocked but how do I get the very last purity upgrade, it's still locked.
Mozart Paintings
AG
game has gotten boring..... can't see the baby, waiting on money to build up until I can get black hole......

Tree Hugger
AG
Crap. I sold my planet so I could buy a star, then accidentally bought another planet. Pretty much just wasted $22 Trillion
Eric Forman
AG
quote:
Ok, got the last expansion unlocked but how do I get the very last purity upgrade, it's still locked.

The last page of upgrades are unlocked by feeding your black hole. The first is unlocked with 1 feeding, 2nd with 5, the 3rd with 15. Unlocking it doesn't actually give you possession. It just unlocks it to give you a chance of purchasing it with grams of meth. So throw grams at them and hope you get the purchase.
AgBass01
AG
Ha, up to 40 Actual Stars now. Still need to figure out how to unlock last purity upgrade.
sharkenleo
quote:

15 feedings I believe
sharkenleo
dp

[This message has been edited by sharkenleo (edited 10/23/2013 8:46a).]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.