****Razorback Invitational Indoor Track Meet 2023****

3,986 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by taylorswift13
triniaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Accepted Entries posted

Lamara Distin is scheduled to open her season

Men Heptathlon and Women Indoor Pentathlon are also on schedule for the Aggies

Razorback-Invitational-Entries.pdf (arkansasrazorbacks.com)
taylorswift13
AG
I'm all for Lamara Distin having one jump at 6'1 or 6'2 then going home and coming back to win nationals
taylorswift13
AG
This is probably one of the most competitive regular season indoor track meets I've seen in a long long long time! Olympians everywhere, top track athletes everywhere! Nothing will be easy! Expect PR'e everywhere! This is where we measure ourselves against the best!
taylorswift13
AG
I am so excited we are running a men's DMR against arguably some of the top schools in the nation! Arkansas, Stanford, Oklahoma State! WOW! That's gonna be tough! Drop y'all's DMR lineup predictions below! I wanna see

Cooper Cawthra - Eric Hemphill - Sam Whitmarsh - Eric Casarez
taylorswift13
AG
Also see the debut of Chevannie Hanson! Semira Killebrew is entered so hopefully she's okay! Auhmad Robinson, Eric Hemphillhill, Hanson, and all our 400 runners make and female will compete there! Bailey Goggans and Sanu Jallow make their 800 debuts, I'm sad the guys won't! And our distance people will be pushed like crazy, so expect PR's! I'm excited to see what Hoffpauir, Cawthra, and Chhikara do in the mile and Casarez in the 3k! Deborah Acquah will also be competing unattached!
taylorswift13
AG
My desired relays, even though we're not running a girls DMR

Women's DMR
Bailey Goggans - Tierra Robinson-Jones - Sanu Jallow - Grace Plain

Men's DMR
Cooper Cawthra - Eric Hemphill - Sam Whitmarsh - Eric Casarez

Women's 4x400
Jania Martin - Jermaisha Arnold - Kennedy Wade - Tierra Robinson-Jones

Men's 4x400
Auhmad Robinson - Chevannie Hanson - Cutler Zamzow - Eric Hemphill
triniaggie
AG
Briton Wilson is running the 800m this weekend after breaking the NCAA 600m record a couple of weeks ago.
Why are are they still running in College? Something must have change to have so many athletes who have Olympic experience and should be professionals still running in NCAA. In past athletes went pro so easily.
George Costanza
NIL?
taylorswift13
AG
Start list is up! Men aren't in the fast 4x400! The athletes competing here are insane, Abby Steiner, Anna Hall, Christian Coleman, Dalilah Muhammed, Shamier Little, Anna Cockrell, Lolom Jones, Tonea Marshall, Aleia Hobbs, Deborah Acquah, Khaliffa Rosser, and many other pros!

There will be a historic female 800 race, and some crazy distance races throughout! This will be a crazy meet!

https://flashresults.com/2023_Meets/Indoor/01-27_Razorback/startlist.pdf
wangus12
AG
Nevermind. I can't read
Guest Commenter
These distance medley boys from A&M are running well. Last leg head to head with Casaerez going into last 300m
Guest Commenter
Eric ran 3:59 last leg mile. A&M goes 9:29.69 and OKU goes 9:29.08. This should be close to school record for A&M. Great relay for Ags!
Guest Commenter
Currently # 2 on indoor national performance list. Great job for 1st relay indoors. We still have more to lower it though as we could substitute Whitmarsh. Caden ran 1:49(excellent) but Whit might be able to reduce it by 2 seconds by conference.
taylorswift13
AG
Been driving all day and pulled over to watch this DMR! What an outstanding run!!!! I hope we don't get DQ'd for that first exchange!

Cawthra - 2:53
Smith - 46.9
Norris - 1:49.8
Casarez - 3:59

9:29!!!!!!!!!
CollinAB
AG
Cleaning up that 1200 to 400 exchange would've also trimmed some time.
Guest Commenter
absolutely - we lost a second on that sloppiness! Looks bright!
TRM
AG
Lamara HJ at 6'2.75"
Guest Commenter
OMG - what a DMR for the ladies; Stanford ran an exciting relay. That was great!
52 low 400, 2:01 800 (Roisin Willis), and 4:42 anchor!. Exciting stuff.
Guest Commenter
Florida looked great in the 200. Diggs PBed at 22.6 , Kennedy Flannel at 23.18, and Laila Owens opened at 23.40. I think they will push for the collegiate record in the 4x400. It will be a final that will be a 2 final race as I see at least 5 or 6 teams vying for the top spot. Can't wait for tomorrow's preview relay.f

POST RACE:
1)Arkansas 2) Texas 3) Florida 4) USC
5) Kentucky 6) Texas A&M 7) LSU ... all fighting for the podium positions.
Guest Commenter
Someone look to find the fastest mile split at A&M. I think Eric might've gotten in the top 3 or so.
taylorswift13
AG
Cooper has some guts! Way to stay up too with one of the best milers in the nation! He ran his heart out! The exchange with Smith was messy and I think James underestimated the other runner as he kept trying to pass him but couldn't! Caden ran strong but can definitely drop that 2/3 seconds come March! Or Whitmarsh can run a 1:46! And Casarez ran amazingly with a sub 4! He can probably get stronger too! Will probably need a 9:24 or lower to get to nationals!
taylorswift13
AG
Florida is barely beginning tk flex their girls team, what they built was crazy!
taylorswift13
AG
G'auna Edwards only had one PR and was 10 points off her PR! She hadn't done a multi in over 11 months!
taylorswift13
AG
Sorry I was inactive all day! I was driving across Texas! But I am home and will bring you heat by heat lap by lap coverage all day tomorrow! It's going to be a crazy meet!
taylorswift13
AG
Guest Commenter said:

Eric ran 3:59 last leg mile. A&M goes 9:29.69 and OKU goes 9:29.08. This should be close to school record for A&M. Great relay for Ags!
School record by .02! From 2012 with Henry Lelei on the anchor! What a run by Cawthra - Smith - Norris - Casarez
taylorswift13
AG
Texas A&M Distance Medley Relay Record Holders

triniaggie
AG

These are the splits of A&M previous distance medley relay record back in 2012

Texas A&M Splits: James Bonn (1200 - 2:57.9), Michael Preble (400 - 47.2), Joey Roberts (800 - 1:47.4) & Henry Lelei (1600 - 3:57.2)
taylorswift13
AG
Francesco Romano runs 8:18, a near 10 second PR in the 3000 to place 8th in the first 3 sections! Distance events will have the slower heats run now in the am and the faster heats in the afternoon
taylorswift13
AG
Chandon Chhikara with a very solid 4:05 mile!
taylorswift13
AG
Hoffpauir with a 4:11, Zuniga 4:13, and Spencer Werner with a solid 4:14 for the freshman
taylorswift13
AG
Devantae Mount with a solid 6.76 in the 60
taylorswift13
AG
Mount advances to the finals!
taylorswift13
AG
In the girls 60, there's 7 heats, and the heat winner advances to the finals and the next fastest time only! Like whaaaat, who decides these things!
taylorswift13
AG
Semira Killebrew is a DNS
taylorswift13
AG
4:09 mile for Cawthra, struggled to finish after stayin up to the whole race! Can't blame him after his big run yesterday!
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.