****Razorback Invitational Indoor Track Meet 2023****

3,984 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by taylorswift13
taylorswift13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Arkansas B team goes 3:33
taylorswift13
AG
Charokee Young runs a 51.3 and Deshae Wise a 54 on an unattached relay! Go pro Aggies!
taylorswift13
AG
Let's see what our girls will do next
Guest Commenter
Proud of our girls. Short handed but ran so well
triniaggie
AG
Great showing without one of our top legs but Arkansas is loaded
taylorswift13
AG
We finish in 4th overall with a 3:29! Without Tierra Robinson-Jones! Arnold is continuing to deliver on relays! Amazing race back for Martin! Sanu continues to run well for a freshman! Splitting 52 and running a 2:07! Wade didn't have her best day…

Kennedy Wade - 53.22
Jermaisha Arnold - 51.34
Jania Martin - 52.62
Sanu Jallow - 52.75
taylorswift13
AG
Before her leg injury Bailey Goggans was running 2:04 in high school as well as a 4:53 in the mile, and a 55 in the 400 as a sophomore! She hasn't been the same since
triniaggie
AG
We certainly cannot boast we are 800U this year
Guest Commenter
No way close - lol. Sanu ran well for a freshmnn though. She has PRed over her HS outdoor best in her 1st indoor 800 race. She will be good one before she leaves here. She ran a hell of a leg for a freshman.
Look Out Below
AG
You misspelled three. Frankfather is equally as good as Harris and Helms. Once he returns he will be in the mix with both of them.
taylorswift13
AG
Oh absolutely! That's my mistake! I had posted on them three last fall! I can't wait! Hopefully he can return soon! Then training together will only elevate them all! I can't wait!
taylorswift13
AG
taylorswift 13's meet MVP

Women's
G'auna Edwards - won the multi competition with a 4138 which is currently 4th in the nation! Just 10 points under her PR and in her first multi back after not competing for 11 months due to an injury. She will advance to nationals and will reach over 4250!

Men's
The DMR team! Cooper Cawthra, James Smith, Caden Norris, Eric Casarez! These 4 broke a school record and run extremely fast for January! they split a 2:53.8, 46.9, 1:49.8, 3:59! I expect us to improve on this time with the opportunity to get to 9:25 with better hand offs and stronger splits! We need to get there and probably run once or twice more before conference!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.