Aggie Track and Field Recruiting News

179,276 Views | 1101 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by taylorswift13_
taylorswift13_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A&M signees that competed were distance runners Madison Peters, Staucie Lees, and Penelope Gracey! Pole Vaulter Nico Signirelli went 16 feet! And Yierra Flemings who ran a crazy time in the 300 hurdles!

The relays had some crazy times! Humble Summer Creek has a girl run a 53 and a 54 and another a 2:09 400… there 4x400 time soon will be insane! Jelani Watkins LSU football signee ran a 10.22 100! Baylor signee ran a 13.55 in the high hurdles, while Georgia signee ran a 13.73 and a 36.9 in the 110/300 hurdles and long jumped 24'7!! The relays were crazy!
taylorswift13_
Madison Peters runs a super fast 10:35 and Staucie Lees runs a 10:41 to place 3rd! Tulsa signee comes in 2nd! Penelope Gracey after injured in the fall runs a 10:54 to place 8th
taylorswift13_
That 300 hurdle time for Yierra Flemings is number 1 in the nation and number 3 all time in Texas
94chem
taylorswift13_ said:

Madison Peters runs a super fast 10:35 and Staucie Lees runs a 10:41 to place 3rd! Tulsa signee comes in 2nd! Penelope Gracey after injured in the fall runs a 10:54 to place 8th
Tulsa has Koonts as well as Sarah Morefield. Pretty stout, but the Ags are killing it.

I'll be up in Fort Worth this weekend watching my daughter run her first outdoor 800 for Tulsa.

Also, those time above are amazing for early March.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
94chem
Assuming you mean 2:09 800? That is 2 seconds better than any time in Region 3 from all last year.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
taylorswift13_
Yes by Tiffany Mugubi of Humble Summer Creek! Her best was a 2:16 last school year at the Victor Lopez Classic but she only ran a 2:22 at regionals! She did run a 2:13 in the summer and ran a 54.7 INDOORS earlier this year! Apparently signed to Howard University… I'm sure she'll hear some offers and reevaluate that decision if she keeps dropping ridiculous times
taylorswift13_
That's awesome, best of luck to your daughter this outdoor season! Tulsa is great! One of my throwers who's redshirting will be competing there in Arlington as well!
94chem
taylorswift13_ said:

That's awesome, best of luck to your daughter this outdoor season! Tulsa is great! One of my throwers who's redshirting will be competing there in Arlington as well!

Thanks. My daughter was the third best runner at Regionals, with a 2:14 to win district, but ran 2:25 and finished 9th. That regional meet plays with your head. She finished freshman indoor with a 2:16, so should be headed for a good outdoor.

BtW, Mugubi is from Shadow Creek, not Summer Creek. They don't even care about XC at Shadow Creek.

Mugubi has a 5K PR of 22:18. My PR (at age 50) is 21:51. She is a pure track athlete.
94chem,
taylorswift13_
My bad! I got the Creeks messed up lol! Summer Creek is loaded so I assumed she was from there! But yeah those track times are crazy, she's purely a 400/800 star, keep her away from cross country

and a 2:16 indoors for a freshman is actually really really good! She's in for a great spring if she's already in that shape! I wish her well!
taylorswift13_
Jesse Imemba jumps 7'0.5 to win the high school new balance National meet
taylorswift13_
4:51 mile for Madison Peters at the Texas Distance Festival
TRM
AG
Sign them up
AG75FYL
Wow! That's smokin.
taylorswift13_
That looked insane! Yesterday I saw Vanderbilt signee Faith Franklin run a 53.53 all by herself in the open 400 and split a 52 in the relay
taylorswift13_
In her district meet, San Juanita Leal tan everything on her own and ran

800 - 2:11
1600 - 4:47
3200 - 10:43
taylorswift13_
https://instagr.am/p/C5YwTO0AX45

Recruiting news but looks like we added a strong transfer! I'm assuming for next year but she has a PR of 22.09 in the 200 and 51.21 in the 400! Latasha Smith! She's been UCF's anchor for a while but is currently injured I believe! This is a great addition! 400 runners always transfer and thrive here!
taylorswift13_
Will gather area results from other signees later but San Juanita Leal continues her tear running an

800 - 2:12
1600 - 4:47
3200 - 10:35

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.