***** Formula 1 - 2020 Season *****

29,492 Views | 478 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by cap-n-jack
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
La Fours said:

What was in the video?
He was groping a woman.
La Fours
AG
Is this another eating sushi off a naked woman thing or did he sexually assault the woman?
planoaggie123
AG
La Fours said:

Is this another eating sushi off a naked woman thing or did he sexually assault the woman?
You can find a video if you search. They are all blurred.

He was making a video of his car and then panned to the back and there was a girl who appeared to have a dress so low her ***s were hanging out and he grabbed one of them and she gave him the finger while he did it...
Gladiator 96
AG
I saw a tiny bit of it. From the video and reading Twitter, it appeared to be a playful, but inappropriate, exchange between him and the girl in the back of a car. However, the fact that it was filmed and put on Insta caused it to balloon out of control.

Lesson learned the hard way for Mazepin.
Vernada
AG
you think he learned anything?
cap-n-jack
Is Perez locked up? He has the Carlos Slim $ doesn't he? Haas is going to have to pass on this kid. Supposedly punched a jr circuit driver and now this. Not sure I'd want that guy in my car and carrying my brand. There has to be other drivers out there that can bring cash. It's not like the Russian was going to help develop the car and move the team along.
Vernada
AG
I'm pretty sure Mazepin is officially signed. But none of this is new for him.

I think Haas made a calculated move here to make sure they get lots of press in the next year or so. Sign a playboy hot head who will get plenty of press. And sign a legacy name who will be basically his polar opposite from a behaviour standpoint AND still get lots of press.

Plus I read somewhere that Mazepin Sr may buy Haas at some point - having a ready made exit plan may have been very appealing to Gene Haas who has already talked about leaving the sport.
Gladiator 96
AG
Hamilton will return this weekend for Abu Dhabi
cap-n-jack
Pretty much a parade.
La Fours
AG
Surely Sergio Perez will get a seat somewhere for next season, right? He finished 4th in the drivers championship.
Gladiator 96
AG
La Fours said:

Surely Sergio Perez will get a seat somewhere for next season, right? He finished 4th in the drivers championship.
Only two realistic possibilities. Depends on what Red Bull and Alpha Tauri decide to do with their undecided seats.
La Fours
AG
Is Kvyatt not coming back?
Gladiator 96
AG
La Fours said:

Is Kvyatt not coming back?
Alpha Tauri has not made their decision on him yet. Kvyat seems to think AT might not renew him.
Vernada
AG
Seeing headlines (not on F1.com though) saying Perez is going to Redbull.
'03ag
Vernada said:

Seeing headlines (not on F1.com though) saying Perez is going to Redbull.
Oh man, two dudes that don't mind mixing it up with a teammate
Gladiator 96
AG
Gladiator 96
AG
Gladiator 96
AG
Gladiator 96
AG
And the big one ......

nai06
AG
I'm really excited to see what he can do at red bull. I had high hopes for albon, but I just don't think he's ready yet.
Gladiator 96
AG
nai06 said:

I'm really excited to see what he can do at red bull. I had high hopes for albon, but I just don't think he's ready yet.
It will definitely be a different situation for them this time around. Gasly and Albon both proved problematic as young upcoming drivers trying to compete in the RB #2 spot with Max being the star RB driver. RB will likely approach Perez differently, hopefully with the result being RB much more competitive each week against the Mercs.
Vernada
AG
I think Perez will great for Verstappen and, in turn, great for all of us!
La Fours
AG
Cyril out at Renault. Any word on if he paid up on his bet with Ricciardo?

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/cyril-abiteboul-leaves-renault-alpine/4961628/
Vernada
AG
guess it's about time for a 2021 thread...
cap-n-jack
Well I'm not great at getting these things to load but take a listen.
https://fb.watch/30LO763Kha/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.