**2020 NASCAR Cup Series**

27,565 Views | 431 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TRM
Pahdz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I believe Hamlin should be thanking Erik Jones, the 20 was so much faster those last 20 laps
Pantera
AG
Chase with a great win. His car was fast all race and he deserves to be in. 4 car will be alright
Hershey97

Championship Sunday! Been a great year, looking forward to one final race
kalltamu
AG
Agreed. I've enjoyed the past two days. I was happy enough to see Sheldon Creed win Friday night and I was ecstatic to see Cindric win yesterday. I'll be happy if Chase or either of the Penske drivers win today. If Harvick had gotten Hamlin's spot in the 4 then I'd be happy no matter how today turns out. I don't really dislike Hamlin but I don't root for him either.
TRM
AG
Great job Chase!
Pahdz
I usually can't stand guys that are so over the top popular but man props to the kid, he went out and took it today.
Hershey97
Hershey97 said:

Being a Chase Elliott fan is harder than being an Aggie football fan and I never thought anything would top that

Boy I regret saying this earlier in the year! Chase got it done today! Now it's the Aggies' turn
kalltamu
AG
Hershey97 said:

Hershey97 said:

Being a Chase Elliott fan is harder than being an Aggie football fan and I never thought anything would top that

Boy I regret saying this earlier in the year! Chase got it done today! Now it's the Aggies' turn

Lol, it was absolutely fantastic finish to the year with back to back wins to take the championship.
TRM
AG
jbeaman88
AG
Are they making any changes to the Bristol track other than just resurfacing?
TRM
AG
They're not resurfacing. That's them getting ready for the dirt track race in March.
TecRecAg
AG
That dirt race is going to be interesting.
TRM
AG
Starting a new thread.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.