* NTT IndyCar Series - 2019 *

15,809 Views | 282 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by numetalbizkitaggie
numetalbizkitaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Super Formula race winner and Rookie of the Year, Alex Palou, will join Dale Coyne Racing with Team Goh for the 2020 NTT IndyCar Series season.

The 22-year-old Spaniard Palou will tackle the full 17-race IndyCar season after a rookie Super Formula season in which he scored one win, three pole positions, finished third in the championship and took Rookie of the Year honors. Prior to Super Formula championship, Palou raced in the Japan Formula 3 Championship, finishing third in the year-end standings on the strength of three wins and five pole positions.

His DCR entry will be entered under the name Dale Coyne Racing with Team Goh. Team Goh won the 1996 All Japan Grand Touring Car Championship and was one of the privateer teams to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2004 with Seiji Ara, Tom Kristensen and Rinaldo Capello.

Source
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
Quote:

It's not full-time yet, but Dennis Reinbold's team is expanding its horizons for 2020.

The longtime IndyCar owner from Indianapolis confirmed to RACER.com that Dreyer & Reinhold will be competing in at least four races this season.

Source
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
Quote:

Michael Andretti has been working diligently to bring Fernando Alonso back to the Indianapolis 500, and it sounds like a deal is imminent.

"It's not done yet but it's looking pretty good," said Andretti on Wednesday from his shop in Indy. "We want it to happen, and I've just got to figure out how to get it funded. I think we can find a sponsor, but do I roll the dice, sign him and then hope to get it funded? I really enjoy working with the guy, and I want to make it happen."

Source

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.