******* Formula 1 2018 *******

7,660 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Big Cat `93
Big Cat `93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Force India lovefest continues.
'03ag
Big Cat `93 said:

The Force India lovefest continues.
WTH was Perez thinking when he hit Sirotkin? I get that you're pissed but how can these guys not understand that they're screwing themselves? You got around him, just go.
RABAg04
AG
Soooo, wth was that?
'03ag
I get it I guess, but it sure cast a pall over everything. Not even Lewis seemed happy. At least wait until it obvious Valtteri was holding Lewis up. Make him push or something. Weird.
Kyle98
AG
Yeah, I thought it was a bit odd, too. It did give Hamilton a full 50 point lead over Vettel, though. Barring some serious reliability issues for Mercedes, it's all but over at this point. Especially with the way Hamilton is driving lately.
Kyle98
AG
Well, Seb pretty much killed what was left of his title chances with that attempted divebombing of Verstappen into Spoon.
'03ag
Was Vettel at fault there? He was more than halfway along side. Still, he should know that **** happens when you try to do that to Max. Dont ruin your race or championship chances because you don't like the kid.
RABAg04
AG
Max gave him room, you can't do that at spoon.

Vettel couldn't hold it and his car pushed into Max
Furlock Bones
AG
'03ag said:

Was Vettel at fault there? He was more than halfway along side. Still, he should know that **** happens when you try to do that to Max. Dont ruin your race or championship chances because you don't like the kid.
yes Vettel was at fault and he got all of the in race punishment for it. but, it was a complete joke that the stewards didn't award him a penalty after having given one to Max earlier.

then, they penalize Alonso for returning to the track after getting pushed off instead of cutting the chicane which they likely would have penalized him for as well.

the stewards are out of their minds.
cap-n-jack
Nice drive by Kimi. Love that track.
Kyle98
AG
Great race! Kimi and Max with incredible drives. Lewis didn't did anything stupid, and will surely lock it up in Mexico.

Love the Red Bull racing suits!
'03ag
Those suits were great.

Really thought Hamilton was going to make it stick on Verstappen and lock up the championship.
Big Cat `93
AG
That's how an F1 race should be. Really fun to watch.
Guppy91
AG
Incredible time! Great race! Happy the weather turned and sunshine overtook the clouds and rain.
'03ag
Congrats to Lewis.

Sounds like Marcus Ericsson is moving to Indy. I know Alonso is leaving. Ricciardo to Renault with Gasly taking his seat. Any major shakeups we think are still coming?
Gladiator 96
AG
Congrats to Lewis Hamilton for the win in Brazil and Mercedes for the 2018 Constructors Cup win!
Tecolote
AG
Gladiator 96 said:

Congrats to Lewis Hamilton for the win in Brazil and Mercedes for the 2018 Constructors Cup win!
It was also great to look at Verstappen's face when Hamilton told him he threw the race by fighting with Ocon.
Jacobyoung456
So I interviewed a Formula 4 USA driver on a podcast I did. This driver is extremely talented only a rookie.
Big Cat `93
AG
I saw most of this documentary over the weekend. Very fascinating stuff. Everyone here would enjoy it.

New Documentary Looks At Deadly Period In Ferrari And Racing History

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.