***** Battlefront (Xbox One) *****

30,318 Views | 407 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Agmaniacmike12
GoneForGood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Anyone playing tonight? Would like to party up and actually win a match for once.
I'll do my best, but can't promise anything
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
quote:
Anyone playing tonight? Would like to party up and actually win a match for once.
I'll be on some I'm sure. Though not sure partnering up with me is really going to help you that much as bad as I suck.
easttexasaggie04
AG
Anybody ever wanna partner up on Survivor mode? It's pretty fun.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Do y'all play with on 1st or 3rd person?
htownag08
AG
I will be on tonight for sure. XB1: TNilli
KidDoc
AG
quote:
Do y'all play with on 1st or 3rd person?
3rd
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
txagman1998
AG
I may jump in tonight or tomorrow. Granted, I'm just getting back into gaming and I was never much into FPS to begin with, so my K/D ratio is awful. That being said, I'm just happy to be playing again in the SW Universe and perhaps I will get better playing with better players.

Oh yeah, and I'm on the West Coast, so 2 hours behind most of this group.

XB1: txagman98 (note the lack of "19" in my gamer tag)
boboguitar
AG
Boboguitar, add me
MattTheBrave
AG
Anybody else sick and tired of dominating the rebels all game long only to have a couple of speeders trip up the walkers on the last uplinks?
KidDoc
AG
quote:
Anybody else sick and tired of dominating the rebels all game long only to have a couple of speeders trip up the walkers on the last uplinks?
Load up an alternate hand with ion torpedoes it really jacks them up
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I'm not playing with boboguitar anymore. Got me like 7 times over 3 games last night. Got you once. I know I suck, but my K/D is trending up the last couple days.
MandoArms
Did the new maps release today for all us poor commoners? How do I download it?

Also I still can't figure out how to join or create a party...why is it so difficult??
boboguitar
AG
quote:
I'm not playing with boboguitar anymore. Got me like 7 times over 3 games last night. Got you once. I know I suck, but my K/D is trending up the last couple days.
I saw that! I don't have a mic yet for my xbox one controller so I couldn't talk. You should definitely play again, except on my team this time.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
quote:
quote:
I saw that! I don't have a mic yet for my xbox one controller so I couldn't talk. You should definitely play again, except on my team this time.
Tried to partner up with you a couple times, but your team was already full by the time I got in so we ended up on opposite teams.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
quote:
Did the new maps release today for all us poor commoners? How do I download it?

Also I still can't figure out how to join or create a party...why is it so difficult??

yeah, it's out. You should be able to get it from the store, or on the Battlefront home screen when you choose multiplayer vs missions at the bottom left there's a box you can select to go get it.

I haven't tried to start a party yet, but have accepted invites. You don't do it through the game. Go look at your friends list and do the invite through there.
WES2006AG
AG
I think I officially got bored with this game last night. The lack of a variety of maps is just terrible. Most game modes you can play the whole map rotation in 1.5 hours or much less.
boboguitar
AG
quote:
I think I officially got bored with this game last night. The lack of a variety of maps is just terrible. Most game modes you can play the whole map rotation in 1.5 hours or much less.
It really does need an offline story mode.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Walker Assault is like a 30 minute investment. And if you play both sides...it could take an hour...on one map.

Jakku is a lot of fun BTW. It's a very different type of map than what I'm used to in any FPS. I'm looking forward to the DLC maps. I hope they include some locations like inside a Star Destroyer or the Death Star. It would also be open to include light sabers as a primary weapon so you can have a 6 on 6 saber fight. Would be fun.
Phat32
AG
+1 on Jakku - I think it's great
GoneForGood
Ugh, been so busy lately. I'm making it my mission to get some time in this weekend!
Pilmer
AG
By the way, the app game "base command" gives you in game credits to purchase weapons, star cards, etc. in the actual game...good multitasking for the crapper.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I played some last night. I really like the Jakku maps. The big map on turning point is real cool. The game objectives just lend themselves to a very fun game.
jeffk
AG

via http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/news/star-wars-battlefront-launch-infographic?utm_campaign=swbf-social-us-ic-fb-infographicwk2-prev-site-lnch&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&sourceid=swbf-social-us-ic-fb-infographicwk2-prev-site-lnch&cid=50059&ts=1449595188821&sf43089255=1
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Any word on the other DLC's? What they'll be, and when they'll come out? I'm not paying for their $50 season pass without seeing what's available. Feel the upgraded version of the game was a waste anyway. It's basically 2 freakin emotes and a gun instantly available. wow. So before I spend any more money I want to see what's coming.

I like the Jakku maps and turning point mode so if similar is coming then good. But it needs to come fairly soon because I do think I'll get bored with the limited maps.
The Marine Biologist
AG
GT: AggieWanKenobi
GoneForGood
So I was in a supremacy match earlier and spent the entire match up in an A-wing and just dominated the other teams air units. Even got a few ground kills with my pilot skills. I just need to stick to fighter squadron I think.
STUPENDOUS SPECTACULAR AG
For anyone who has put a lot of time into this game, is it worth full price? Are you still entertained by it? Is there enough varied gameplay and replay value? Most reviews I have read say it's a very arcadey casual experience that's fun for the first 10-15 hours or so, and then you've pretty much seen everything there is to see.
agfan2013
AG
I finally picked it up since there weren't any Black Friday sales on it and I had a $15 target gift card for my birthday to use. It is very fun and the mechanics work well, it's great to pick up and play in two hour or less spurts but yes, I think there are only 4 main maps. Whether you are playing 20 v 20 walker assault or 6 v 6 cargo run, it's the same maps, just the smaller game modes have a smaller portion of the map to run around on.

That's my main complaint. The graphics look very good for a big multiplayer shooter and most of the weapons/gadgets are well balanced. It's just sad that there are so few maps and EA wants to charge you another $50 to get some more maps in.
jeffk
AG
I wish they had Battlefield-style melee animations. The elbow to the head just seems kind of lame.
Pilmer
AG
I have unlocked everything and I am working on level 2 on all star cards. I enjoy the game, but I probably wouldn't recommend it to anyone without getting the season pass. The core game is pretty shallow for 50
STUPENDOUS SPECTACULAR AG
Alright, I'll pass then. Thanks for the feedback.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
quote:
For anyone who has put a lot of time into this game, is it worth full price? Are you still entertained by it? Is there enough varied gameplay and replay value? Most reviews I have read say it's a very arcadey casual experience that's fun for the first 10-15 hours or so, and then you've pretty much seen everything there is to see.

I'm addicted. Working on hitting lvl 50.
IowaAg07
AG
Server problems for anyone else?
AgFB
AG
Yep
Phat32
AG
Perfect day for Battlefront and it's hosed

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.